Re: Jackson kids met with grandma yesterday
April 18, 2010, 07:32:56 PM
Yes, I saw that person attempting to shield someone with a jacket---but it seemed unsuccessful. However, like someone said earlier the tape is spliced shortly after that point. Was someone else concealed???

At any rate, it would be nice if MJ was in the restaurant in disguise....but I tend to think they papz are talking about Blanket in the corner. He is so adorable. Isn't it cute how he puts on a show right in front of the window for the paparazzi? I am surprised Katherine +/or the body guards would even allow that (or the mere fact that they are all in full view being seated at the window).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

April 18, 2010, 09:20:06 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Yes, I saw that person attempting to shield someone with a jacket---but it seemed unsuccessful. However, like someone said earlier the tape is spliced shortly after that point. Was someone else concealed???

At any rate, it would be nice if MJ was in the restaurant in disguise....but I tend to think they papz are talking about Blanket in the corner. He is so adorable. Isn't it cute how he puts on a show right in front of the window for the paparazzi? I am surprised Katherine +/or the body guards would even allow that (or the mere fact that they are all in full view being seated at the window).

Maybe that was a deliberate distraction?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

mjboogie

April 18, 2010, 09:42:37 PM
I know what you all are saying when you see the bald checkered shirt guy walk up to the (other black) van that pulls right up with the kids van, but if it was MJ I guess the bodyguards (or whoever the guys holding up jackets) be in on the hoax? I mean if they saw that it was MJ well then what? Unless MJ came in disguise maybe? :?

Then I am like yep they sure did cut the filming when the other van pulled in like they did not want to show that PART!! It was so quick! And my goodness Momma Katherine barley hugged Prince!!! Dang!!!

One thing for sure in viewing this is that those kids have been away where we don't know but they have definitley been away. Maybe not that long since Momma Katherine barley hugged Prince. And also Paris really did just look bored. She was looking like she really didnt even want to be there!!

Also if this is not a hoax I repeat NOT a hoax then I am so sad for the kids. It must be awful losing MJ and then with all of the trial things going on, newspaper articles, I wonder how they feel seeing MURRAY plastered on a T.V. or magazine, or newspaper you know> ? Even though they have family or whatever, friends, whatever I bet they miss MJ like hell. (IF this is NOT a hoax) :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

April 18, 2010, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I know what you all are saying when you see the bald checkered shirt guy walk up to the (other black) van that pulls right up with the kids van, but if it was MJ I guess the bodyguards (or whoever the guys holding up jackets) be in on the hoax? I mean if they saw that it was MJ well then what? Unless MJ came in disguise maybe? :?

Then I am like yep they sure did cut the filming when the other van pulled in like they did not want to show that PART!! It was so quick! And my goodness Momma Katherine barley hugged Prince!!! Dang!!!

One thing for sure in viewing this is that those kids have been away where we don't know but they have definitley been away. Maybe not that long since Momma Katherine barley hugged Prince. And also Paris really did just look bored. She was looking like she really didnt even want to be there!!

Also if this is not a hoax I repeat NOT a hoax then I am so sad for the kids. It must be awful losing MJ and then with all of the trial things going on, newspaper articles, I wonder how they feel seeing MURRAY plastered on a T.V. or magazine, or newspaper you know> ? Even though they have family or whatever, friends, whatever I bet they miss MJ like hell. (IF this is NOT a hoax) :(
If MJ came in disguise why would he try & shield him?? Who else would he be shielding?? I cant think of anybody else but MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

April 18, 2010, 10:48:22 PM
Yes I heard that too, but I thought the guy said There is someone else in that car (not corner)...that is what I heard.  So if that is the case then maybe they were checking out the car too.  I found it a bit strange that they left the door opened after the kids got out.  Most people just shut the door and continue on....to me it seemed very staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2010, 11:53:25 PM
gosh prince reminds me so much of his daddy. how he walks and holds his hands. so polite. awwww he's too cute!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Zen

April 19, 2010, 12:12:54 AM
The Michael Jackson kids look dispirited to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 01:27:38 AM
Guys, i know it's not strange to hug and kiss a family member. but this video strikes me odd. The kids look like they haven't seen Katherine in a LONG time. and not in Hours a LONG time. The only time we saw them at the Encino home was when they were playing in the pool and before the funeral.  who's to say where they went after the funeral. maybe the stun gun incident was fabricated, a hoax maybe the kids were never there. and who knows maybe that was Michael in the other van. Who else would he be shielding? and the glass at the restaurant is very reflective so we couldn't see clearly. He could of been in there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 02:14:08 AM
It is very possible to me imo that maybe Katherine had been out & then met up with the kids for lunch & they were hugging because they were in paparazzi view  ;) Or they were just being like any family & hugging as a way of greeting each other, although she didn't hug all of them for some reason. I also did notice that Prince gives Katherine a very loving hug & she barely hugged him back which I thought was odd. Same with Paris. Yet, she hugs Jermajesty very tightly. Maybe Jermajesty is just very close to his grandma, since he's been living with her for a while now. Maybe she & MJ's kids aren't as close, however if they are living with her, I'd think they would be. I also think it is strange how they pick the window right by the window & they seem to point at the paps through the window. & then Blanket is allowed outside to put on a little show for the paps. I also noticed how sad Paris & Prince look in the pics, that doesn't sit too well with me. I'm not sure about this, maybe it is staged? What if the kids aren't staying with Katherine anymore & this lunch thing was a staged event to show the kids with their grandma. It kind of seems that way. Also the way that guy was trying to shield whoever with that little jacket seemed fake to me. He was holding the jacket very low, who the heck was he going to shield like that? The video did seem cut too. Hmmm   :| & I still want to know who all those other people are? The ones that were showing the kids where to go. Maybe the kids weren't ever staying with Katherine, we've heard & read that they are but we have no way of knowing that for sure. Maybe the stun gun story was fabricated & they were never there like someone said before me. I did find it weird how Jaafar said in his interview that MJ's kids lived on the other side of the house. WTH that's weird. Perhaps they've been living somewhere else with someone else & we are told they are living at the Encino house to throw the paparazzi off. It seems like the only time we see the kids with their grandma & cousins is when they're out & about. The could have arrived separately & met up at those places too. Just like that person said above me, we've only seem them at the Encino home twice right after the funeral/memorial. There's never any paparazzi shots of the kids playing in the pool or outside anymore. Maybe they're not allowed. Man, I'm confused lol there's so many weird things & so many different possibilities/explanations, it's hard to keep my thoughts straight :lol: This video seemed off to me though. Especially the half ass hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

April 19, 2010, 02:35:30 AM
This meeting is very strange to me too. Why did they not arrive together with Katherine? Why did the kids arrive there alone without a nanny?  Katherine seems to hug and kiss the boy with the hat but not the other kids. When Prince hugs her she doesn't even hug him back. They really don't look close here.
I really have doubts about them still living in the Encino house. I think they probably only stayed there for a few nights after Michael just had 'died'.  That's why they needed the sleeping bags. They can't still be sleeping in sleeping bags for 10 months.
Why does that paperazzi guy say to look in the corner?
I think they were very aware of the fact that there would be paparazzi there ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 19, 2010, 02:54:57 AM
when the kids are coming out there are othere suv's 2 driving slowly by?

i think this is jackson spin - just a good news story

i hope they had a good lunch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 03:31:52 AM
The kids are rearly looking very sad....but they often looks so sad...not only after the " death"....have you pics with rearly laughing Paris, Prince and Blanket ? From the last years ?

I can't believe that Michael was there...dosn't the kids then look a little bit better ?

The missing hug from Katherine is weird.

How many ppl live in Encino house ? It wasn't so big ...has only 5 bedrooms...so where are they all ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 03:38:37 AM
This video is interesting.  Those children had to be with someone else in that truck that was a part of the Jackson family.  Also who is all these new people with the kids?  Looks like they have a new nanny.  I don't think the children would be left alone with just the staff.  MJ never let those kids go out with just staff.  I also notice that the asian lady who appears to be the nanny she goes back to the truck and looks inside also there are guys behing the truck as well.  I think it is odd that they chose to sit right in front of the window.  They know they will be photographed.  You can tell by Prince and Jafaars reaction when they're looking out the window.  You can also hear the camera guy say like oh s@#$ there is someone sitting in the corner but I don't think they are talking about Katherine or the kids.  I sense MJ around somewhere.  If they were with him that would explain the sad look having to leave him even though they having lunch with their grandma.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 19, 2010, 03:45:10 AM
i would have thought that if they were to meet mike they would look happy

so i think not - plus its too public - i think this is a good story leak

the sun newspp had them all the time

to show the new set up - but hey do they really care what we think - not, they arrange their household to suit themselves as we all do

i think the kids should go to school - like the obama children

i understand that mike wanted to be with the kids, but what about jermaine's children he earns $10,000 a year - and dont they need to get a real world perspective - their dad is not a maga star - no disrepect jermaine -just being real
Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:49:04 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 03:47:35 AM
Yes, I saw that no hair dude holding up his jacket,too.And I was wondering,the same question.For who holding up jacket???I mean the other Jackson family members like cameras 8-)
I find it kinda odd,that the wanna be paparazzi ,did not stay focus on that second Car.But POINT out to let US know that,there is somebody in the corner inside!!!]
The first time I saw this Video,i had a odd feeling about this might be staged?Am I the only person here having that feeling? :?

So food for thoughts in Math!!!

Of course they can't tell us straight away hey here is Michaels Message I'm alive :lol:

Mystery Person in car + Person in Restaurant corner= ????

Maybe I see to much in to it??? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions