MJJ1982

People, all I can say is: Don't believe everything you read... As I said before, everyone can come on this board and say they know things for sure...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
People, all I can say is: Don't believe everything you read... As I said before, everyone can come on this board and say they know things for sure...

Well even if she is being untruthful, her story kinda seems like it could be legit. Here we have been trying for months and months to figure out what happened.
And the reason why everything is messed up and nothing makes sense is because someone DID die on June 25th...just not MJ. The will, the AR, all the court docs. Nothing was prepared to make it LOOK like MJ died because there was no time. This other person died and MJ ran with it. He may have had to and it was kind of a blessing in disguise for him that this double died. Mj wanted out. He wanted out for a long time and this WAS it. This was his chance.
The happiness of the family's faces and the absence of friends at the memorial and funeral explain ALL of this. They are happy that their brother, son, father, friend was finally free. Not dead of course but free from his life he loved so much, yet hated at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My sources are straight from the horses mouth. All I can tell you is, I know these things to be true . I know where he is and have known him and his "new" family, since he first came to town, I grew up with his wife.  It is a small town, not too many wealthy people here. If you figure it out, and think you might have an idea. All you have to do is find a map of the town you think he's in. Change it to a satellite view. You will see there are no other mansions, or houses with  pools, circular drives with fountains and a house built in the same Tudor Revival Style of archetecture as Hayvenhurst and Neverland oh yeah, and let's not forget a helicopter pad as well. He says if you find him come and get him. And though this may sound sarcastic, I can assure you it is not meant to be so. When you knock, in order for him to come out, you must shout, "Ollie Ollie oxen free!"  

Ollie, ollie oxen free?

Most people don't understand how wonderfully appropriate that child's call is  How could they, since very few people even realize what the words mean! Children have been shouting, "Ollie, ollie oxen free" for centuries. Generation after generation of children have learned it from other children, not caring in the least what it means. Originally from German, the German cry went like this: "Alle Alle auch sind frei." It means, "All! All! (You) are also free!" and served as the call to all the children still in hiding that that particular round of the game had ended and they could all come out of hiding.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I/we/he will post answers there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Britney7, this seems like a plausible theory, though I dont believe in the doubles.  I will not question your sources, nor will I "ridicule" you, as I respect the effort and hard work you've put into it.  However, I must ask why is the family participating in the funeral as if the real Michael had passed?  I am 50/50 on the whole hoax theory.  The only reason I believe Michael could have performed this hoax is because his life was in danger.  And I cannot see Katherine or Rebbie participating in her brother's hoaxed funeral, unless there was a good reason, say he was threatened.  I dont know the family, and again, this is only my point of view.  

I understand Michael could not live a normal life where he could go out in peace.  I understand the "brand" (hate to say it) Michael Jackson was a money-making machine, and he would be harassed if he'd stop producing music and performances, but I can't see how he would share his glory with someone else.  Michael's changes weren't produced from one day to another, like we tend to see them.  His facial feature changes are explainable, and there is proof of his vitiligo since the Thriller era.  

You say Michael has been somewhere else since the 80's and still is.  Why would the family interact publicly with a double?  Who made the Scream video with Janet? Who was talking about the punishment he received as a child in the Bashir documentary?   Who was dancing with the J5 in Madison Square Garden?  Who was framed in 1993 and 2005? Why was the family backing this person up if the real Michael has been away since the 80's?  And more important why is Katherine taking care of those children if the real Michael has been away and those are not his children?   And please people, dont tell me the children are doubles also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "britney7"
My sources are straight from the horses mouth. All I can tell you is, I know these things to be true . I know where he is and have known him and his "new" family, since he first came to town, I grew up with his wife.  It is a small town, not too many wealthy people here. If you figure it out, and think you might have an idea. All you have to do is find a map of the town you think he's in. Change it to a satellite view. You will see there are no other mansions, or houses with  pools, circular drives with fountains and a house built in the same Tudor Revival Style of archetecture as Hayvenhurst and Neverland oh yeah, and let's not forget a helicopter pad as well. He says if you find him come and get him. And though this may sound sarcastic, I can assure you it is not meant to be so. When you knock, in order for him to come out, you must shout, "Ollie Ollie oxen free!"  

Ollie, ollie oxen free?

Most people don't understand how wonderfully appropriate that child's call is  How could they, since very few people even realize what the words mean! Children have been shouting, "Ollie, ollie oxen free" for centuries. Generation after generation of children have learned it from other children, not caring in the least what it means. Originally from German, the German cry went like this: "Alle Alle auch sind frei." It means, "All! All! (You) are also free!" and served as the call to all the children still in hiding that that particular round of the game had ended and they could all come out of hiding.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I/we/he will post answers there.

Nevermind the questions in my other post, Brittany.  You just have answered them   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is he in Montgomery, Alabama perhaps?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You say Michael has been somewhere else since the 80's and still is. Why would the family interact publicly with a double? Who made the Scream video with Janet? Who was talking about the punishment he received as a child in the Bashir documentary? Who was dancing with the J5 in Madison Square Garden? Who was framed in 1993 and 2005? Why was the family backing this person up if the real Michael has been away since the 80's? And more important why is Katherine taking care of those children if the real Michael has been away and those are not his children? And please people, dont tell me the children are doubles also.

Yes ,my thought exactly .. I don't have the right to dismiss you or ridicule you either britney ,but the things you say don't make sense in any way . and don't fit the whole thing ... And it contradicts every other possible theory . Its like hiring  someone to ''live'' your whole life  for 20 years ....  :
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

I dont have a problem with the name change, but I do have a problem with the fact that you are using the will, i suppose as part of the stipulation?  Ok, so then Joe and  Katherine also adopted this double, since one of the stipulations says " If any of my children are minors at the time of my death, I nominate MY MOTHER, KATHERINE JACKSON, as guardian of the persons and estates of the children" .  

And I also suppose Michael approves of you publicly giving out his whereabouts through a hoax forum.  Hmm, poor guy... 20 years of "secret-keeping" went down the drain in the time it took you to type his location and post a satellite map of his home...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Britney7,

Although we appreciate your contributions to our boards the aim of this forum has never been to haunt Michael Jackson down.  We deleted your post with the screenshot. First of all there are a lot of people on this board that claim to know stuff, who says you are reliable?

The people that might live in this house, might not be too pleased with a screenshot of their house published on our boards, accompanied by a message to go there and 'get' Michael Jackson.

Even if your story IS true, you first state he doesn't want to come back, then you tell fans to go haunt him down. We're sorry, but in that case we don't think he would appreciate this.

This website is to investigate the hoax, not his whereabouts, please do not post these kind of things anymore.

Mo & Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions