RK

My opinion of that movie the man in the mirror is that it was so bad that I found it difficult to watch. There was no substance to the characters. a real B grade movie with bad acting and it portrayed Michael as a one dimensional repressed child in a man. Bad.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli, I think that you are on to something. where would you go where you know the media will not find you. The last place that the media will look. NEVER NEVERLAND THAT'S THE PLACE. Michael knows now that in order to being control, he has to make this journey and come to a complete circle. As it was stated rewinding the tape back to where it all began. The song Threatened tells the story, if anyone looking for the reason for this. Now think about this what is the purpose of delivering concrete to Never Neverland. What is concrete used for, ??? building a foundation, mmmm,you would say , a foundation for what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: MJ:"THIS WILL BE MY LAST SHOW"...
April 20, 2010, 01:47:36 AM
Quote from: "jill"
I find it interesting also.  There has been no news at all about Neverland, pictures or anything, other than the private concert Oranthi (sp?) did the other day, but again no information or pictures from this event.  We still don't know what the concrete was for or who is staying there now. Hmm.....

don't forget, she even deleted the tweet about that gig at Neverland
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

When MJ announced that it will be his final shows now looking back it takes on a totally new meaning.  He also kept saying this is the final curtain call.  He had that look on his face like this is really it guys I'm done.  However at the time people didn't realize that he really meant that he was done with the business and being in the public eye.  I think he was saying goodbye to everyone that day in his own way.  That's how I feel about it.  Also the title of the tour just happen to be This is it.  It just seems to ironic.  I feel like MJ went out his own way on his own terms and whatever happens in the future will be up to him.  I personally think MJ planned everything.  Even confusing people with his appearance.  I think he may have been wearing some special make up that day.  Also the fact that he was telling people goodbye according to friends and he met with Andre Crouch from what I hear.  Andre Crouch and his choir sang at his memorial.  Just seem planned to me.  Whatever his reason for leaving it had to be a good one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

Quote from: "msteetee34"
When MJ announced that it will be his final shows now looking back it takes on a totally new meaning.  He also kept saying this is the final curtain call.  He had that look on his face like this is really it guys I'm done.  However at the time people didn't realize that he really meant that he was done with the business and being in the public eye.  I think he was saying goodbye to everyone that day in his own way.  That's how I feel about it.  Also the title of the tour just happen to be This is it.  It just seems to ironic.  I feel like MJ went out his own way on his own terms and whatever happens in the future will be up to him.  I personally think MJ planned everything.  Even confusing people with his appearance.  I think he may have been wearing some special make up that day.  Also the fact that he was telling people goodbye according to friends and he met with Andre Crouch from what I hear.  Andre Crouch and his choir sang at his memorial.  Just seem planned to me.  Whatever his reason for leaving it had to be a good one.
[/i]

Same thoughts as the sentences I underlined.
Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

juliet said: I totally agree with you guys about the actor for The Man In The Mirror, but I cried while I was watching it because it's Michael's Story.

I don't think anybody would ever be able to portray Michael because Michael is Michael, can't be replicated.

Agree,The same was with me, i couldnt help crying while watching it, cause no matter how tasteless and bad the film is, it's about our Michael' s life, his story,the trial, but to tell the truth, the film was rather bad, nothing to do with Michael, not at all, the act was aweful as well as his potrayal as a naive kid in a grown-up man's body, whatsever i enjoy wathching  everything conncted with Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "RK"
My opinion of that movie the man in the mirror is that it was so bad that I found it difficult to watch. There was no substance to the characters. a real B grade movie with bad acting and it portrayed Michael as a one dimensional repressed child in a man. Bad.
I'd watched it and I really didn't like either. I can't believe that Flex Alexander played the part. The only character that played their part well was the man who portrayed Joe Jackson. Katherine Jackson character didn't walk with a limp.  This was a film that MJ didn't approve of and that's they couldn't use his music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "juliet"
I have been keeping my thoughts for some time & I have to let it out & ask you guys about your opinions. No bashing, be kind ,OK

In the O2 conference, He said something like "This is gonna be my last show". (corrected to-These will be my final show performances-Thanks guys for the correction ;) )

The 1st "This is gonna be my last show":
It dawned on me that he said the same thing in his last concert with his brothers as J5 where his father Joe was really so mad cause Michael stood up to go solo.Then he moved out of the family house into His Neverland where he was able to do things as Michael Jackson out of the reins of his father & J5 and the following events like getting married,etc. everyone knows.

The 2nd "This is gonna be my last show":
In the O2 Conference, he said the same thing. So, I was thinking that IMO, NOW he has complete control, no one to tell him what to do or when/where. No more pushing/exploiting/abusing his kindness, generosity & being trustworthy anymore. He has stood up as THE Michael Jackson where no one can use/abuse him anymore.He is wiser now & that is also the Change that he has gone through to face all of these people.

As in the 1st "This is gonna be my last show", he moved into HIS NEVERLAND, then IMO, now he is also in NEVERLAND. All newsfeeds, photos of Neverland being deserted - IMO is what they want us to see/think.

As everybody knows, I definitely believe that he's alive taking full control of everything.

I really hope all your feelings are so true!! I want him back so bad! Not just for us but for his family and friends. Just to know hes here and Ok would be fine by me. thanks for your post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

julietTopic starter

LOVERATHEART4MJ, I do miss Michael sooo very  much. We are all longing for him & I can't imagine what he's going through now with all the newsfeeds.
Here's a big HUG for you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions