Grace

Arabian NIghts, no. I think they messed with photoshopping.
Why they did it in that desastrous quality however is astounding since I would assume that AEG and Michael and all other parties involved had enough money to pay good graphic designer work.
If they could do an ambulance picture - how come they could not properly do the O2 pictures.
Enlarge them to 300% and you'll see what I mean.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

the arabian nights

ok then take stills from YT and see what you get?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Both are Michael and i wont believe anything else

The 02 picture definately been played with. I have seen many pics and never has the "glove look" been so noticable. Dont know what someone is trying to pull there

That last batch of pics you can clearly see MICHAEL'S hands...no glove at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Grace"
See the different lines of the glove and the bracelet below:

[attachment=2:uh9gmnje]107_hand.jpg[/attachment:uh9gmnje]

[attachment=1:uh9gmnje]107_500.jpg[/attachment:uh9gmnje]

Yet whoever publishes pictures may 1) determine when to take them, 2) how he alters them 3) when / where he publishes them.
If they are all from "1 event" and published on one site this does not mean that they have been taken only at the so said "1 event". There may have been rehearsals for the announcement too.
And - a red curtain is standard equipment in a photo studio.

The announcement stage was a small embarrassing environment for THE man in pop music if you look at the pictures from the opposed side of the hall.
IMHO it was a photo shooting event - see how many filming and professional camera equipments were installed even on the opposite balcony.
The curtain for Michael had the same size as the O in O2 logo.
What a poor presentation.

[attachment=0:uh9gmnje]363_700.jpg[/attachment:uh9gmnje]
Credit goes to mjjpictures.com - unfortunately the link to the original is not feasible here due to picture size limitations. To check the big originals, pls visit the site.

Sorry, that is not a glove it is just his hand. I am a bit older myself and even though my face my not reveal my true age...the hands don't lie. When I put my hand in the same position as in the photo you have used, I also have similar wrinkles which appear where my hand joins the wrist.

"To tell someone's true age, look at their hands. Whereas people use a variety of anti-aging treatments on their faces, the hands are often neglected. Even people with virtually wrinkle-free faces due to cosmetic surgery will likely have wrinkles on their hands."

Michael may also have dry skin on his hands from applying Benoquin that he uses to treat his Vitiligo. He would have to apply it and rub it in with his hands. I know from applying creams, lotions etc myself that even if you wash your hands immediately after applying them, they can still have some affect on the hands. Now think about it, Michael is applying this medicated ointment, to a large area of his body, 2-3 times a day. One of the side effects is DRY SKIN, it is going to affect the skin on his hands and most likely cause them to be dry. Dry skin appears more wrinkly that soft, supple skin.

BRAND NAME(S): Benoquin
USES: Monobenzone is used to treat the loss of skin color (vitiligo).
HOW TO USE: This medication is for use on the skin only. Apply a thin layer of the medication two or three times daily to colored skin.
SIDE EFFECTS:Dry skin, burning, irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of the skin may occur.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Again, not a glove and I know that it was Michael at the O2 anyway so why would he need transparent gloves on. Makes no sense really.
Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 01:01:19 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

It is Michael at O2, and it doesn't look like he's wearing a glove.

[attachment=0:3u2j2g6t]o2.jpg[/attachment:3u2j2g6t]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

[attachment=2:3b0pavrs]107_hand.jpg[/attachment:3b0pavrs]

[attachment=1:3b0pavrs]107_500.jpg[/attachment:3b0pavrs]

Yet whoever publishes pictures may 1) determine when to take them, 2) how he alters them 3) when / where he publishes them.
If they are all from "1 event" and published on one site this does not mean that they have been taken only at the so said "1 event". There may have been rehearsals for the announcement too.

The announcement stage was a small embarrassing environment for THE man in pop music if you look at the pictures from the opposed side of the hall.
IMHO it was a photo shooting event - see how many filming and professional camera equipments were installed even on the opposite balcony.

[attachment=0:3b0pavrs]363_700.jpg[/attachment:3b0pavrs]
Credit goes to mjjpictures.com - unfortunately the link to the original is not feasible here due to picture size limitations. To check the big originals, pls visit the site.

Sorry, that is not a glove it is just his hand. I am a bit older myself and even though my face my not reveal my true age...the hands don't lie. When I put my hand in the same position as in the photo you have used, I also have similar wrinkles which appear where my hand joins the wrist.

"To tell someone's true age, look at their hands. Whereas people use a variety of anti-aging treatments on their faces, the hands are often neglected. Even people with virtually wrinkle-free faces due to cosmetic surgery will likely have wrinkles on their hands."

Michael may also have dry skin on his hands from applying Benoquin that he uses to treat his Vitiligo. He would have to apply it and rub it in with his hands. I know from applying creams, lotions etc myself that even if you wash your hands immediately after applying them, they can still have some affect on the hands. Now think about it, Michael is applying this medicated ointment, to a large area of his body, 2-3 times a day. One of the side effects is DRY SKIN, it is going to affect the skin on his hands and most likely cause them to be dry. Dry skin appears more wrinkly that soft, supple skin.

BRAND NAME(S): Benoquin
USES: Monobenzone is used to treat the loss of skin color (vitiligo).
HOW TO USE: This medication is for use on the skin only. Apply a thin layer of the medication two or three times daily to colored skin.
SIDE EFFECTS:Dry skin, burning, irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of the skin may occur.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Again, not a glove and I know that it was Michael at the O2 anyway so why would he need transparent gloves on. Makes no sense really.

My thoughts exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Michael is wearing a red bracelet on his left wrist and a light coloured, beaded bracelet on his right. The pictures you have posted have been tampered with. Those are his hands, not gloves...

Not trying to be rude or anything but obviously, you want beLIEve that these are gloves. No matter what I say or post it won't change that.

I agree. I thought it was already debunked...

So the gloves are so tight that you can see perfectly the nails and each detail over his hands, at the same time they're so big that looks wrinkly in the wrists?. It doesn't make sense.

Look, if you wanna see gloves, you are gonna see them. That's the way your mind plays/works. I've enlarged the pics, just skin...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

the arabian nights

i thinks its now horrible to suggest this glove theory - just my view
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One of the sets of photos have been tampered with. I think it is the batch on MJJPictures.com as I have high quality pics of Michael at O2 and there is no coloured glove just his beautiful white hands.

There could be a possiblity of a double appearing at O2 and Michael green screening an appearance later and maybe that is why sometimes we think its him and sometimes we are confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regardless who is the guy on the pictures from O2 arena, if there was a glove or no glove, or any other mark on his face, in my opinion, we cannot be 100% sure the pictures are photoshop-free.

On the contrary, I do believe, they are all photoshopped either to: cause more confusion or to make the guy look like MJ or to make MJ not to look like MJ or all of the above and much more. If that is the case, it would be difficult to draw any conclusion based on altered pictures.

Please do not forget that we have been shown the picture with photoshop going on...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

[attachment=3:1w2j5vbs]107_hand.jpg[/attachment:1w2j5vbs]

[attachment=2:1w2j5vbs]107_500.jpg[/attachment:1w2j5vbs]

[attachment=1:1w2j5vbs]363_700.jpg[/attachment:1w2j5vbs]
That is not a GLOVE...it's a vein that is scrunched up from pursing his hands together into a peace sign along the LINE of his wrist...in this picture, of the same hand, taken on the same night and time, tell me, where is the glove?  Better yet, do it to your own hand and take a look...mine does the same thing and I know I'm not wearing gloves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Regardless who is the guy on the pictures from O2 arena, if there was a glove or no glove, or any other mark on his face, in my opinion, we cannot be 100% sure the pictures are photoshop-free.

On the contrary, I do believe, they are all photoshopped either to: cause more confusion or to make the guy look like MJ or to make MJ not to look like MJ or all of the above and much more. If that is the case, it would be difficult to draw any conclusion based on altered pictures.

Please do not forget that we have been shown the picture with photoshop going on...

but i am sure you can get fan based vid's which will show hands on YT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

this is enough to give a guy, a phobia

what does your glove theory -which i politely say is wrong got to do with the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again that discussion about O2 conference  :lol:
I truly believe it was Michael IMO but i won't argue, I'm tired to have this conversation for almost a year now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions