You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At 6:30 you could see...

The men with the light shirt ( pardon, i don't know the rights words some times...) clean first the doors at the sides from the van after they leave the back from the van.
Then the backside door...and then the other men opens again the back door without wearing gloves and the one with the creme shirt goes back again and wraps the fingerprints...
He can't does it better, because he was filmed ( how is it possible to make such good film from a helicopter...so clear... :lol: )
It looks for me like the both men who are driving then in that parkhouse must leave the van untill the reached the parkhouse..they have no chance to wrap there fingerprints later and better like they have did it.
Why don't they want not that there fingerprints are on the van ? It's weird !
But i write it before...this helicopter don't come from the UCLA....he comes from the USC hospital...
I have found it on google earth...he fly in the sun, but he has to fly with the sun in the back if he comes from the UCLA in that evening.
The UCLA was south west from the coroner, so the sun goes down in west....he had to fly away from the sun, but he allways fly to the sun, meens east....then i surched and found out every single building and tree.
Why all of this ?
Who took the van....who has no number on the top to see from air the number like every policecar has and every other coroner van too----
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock: I think You're Right!!! WTH are they wiping their prints off the van???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesn't appear that anyone is wiping fingerprints, in my opinion. Someone mentioned this long ago on the old forum. What I see is one of the men putting on and/or taking off gloves, and then also checking to see if the door is locked. I don't see any wiping of fingerprints going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

suspicious mind

does noone else consider it odd that geraldo was talking to mattola when there was bad blood between him and micheal. it wasn't a secret was it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: Hopeless

At 6:30 you could see...

The men with the light shirt ( pardon, i don't know the rights words some times...) clean first the doors at the sides from the van after they leave the back from the van.
Then the backside door...and then the other men opens again the back door without wearing gloves and the one with the creme shirt goes back again and wraps the fingerprints...

To me it  seems as if that guy in the brown shirt is actually ripping off something from the license plate.... he then squeezes it between his hands ... then walking back to the backside of the van he gives whatever he riped off to the man in black.  Seems an odd thing to do ...protecting the license number ?
Or could the number have been changed ? Anyone else see what I see ?

Can anyone remember if there where any differences between the two license plates from the heli coroner van and the van that was supposed to have MJ jumping out of ?  ( I can`t find it  ... I know I have read something about it )  Help  :=)

much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Christiana"
It doesn't appear that anyone is wiping fingerprints, in my opinion. Someone mentioned this long ago on the old forum. What I see is one of the men putting on and/or taking off gloves, and then also checking to see if the door is locked. I don't see any wiping of fingerprints going on.

Yep.  I emailed Craig Harvey about it last year in August, and this is what he told me:
He took off his disposable gloves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello Mo,

what else should Craig Harvey answer ?
I think over the time it was not so importend, but the men in blue shirt took off his gloves, go to the back door of the van, open it and put his gloves into the van, after the other men has closed that door with gloves and wraps over the grip.
The men in blue opens the back door without gloves....the other men looks upset, turns and wraps again over the grip.
He dosen't put off his gloves like the men in blue.

Here at 2:00

They are not able to clean the grip better, because they where filmed, but it looks for me that they have to leave the van in the parking garage and can't go and clean it later.

If anyone understand my thoughts...congratulation...in my nature language i have so much in my head, but so... :oops:

With love <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Christiana"

Have you the link to the old forum where it was mentioned ? I had written it at the 02. September 2009 in a german forum...weird that i had the same seen as someone else ?
If possible, please give me the link !
Thanks !
It's all for LOVE <3
Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:23:04 PM by Hopeless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can anyone remember if there where any differences between the two license plates from the heli coroner van and the van that was supposed to have MJ jumping out of ?  ( I can`t find it  ... I know I have read something about it )  Help  :=)

Hello Ninanin,
i think there was no differenz between the license plates. You see what i see....it was weird ...they know that it was something happen and don't know what....the men with the light shirt who dosen't put off his gloves knows what's going on....my opinion in the hole scene where the "body " arrieved at the coroner. He gives the advises.

It's all for LOVE <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hopeless wrote...
But i write it before...this helicopter don't come from the UCLA....he comes from the USC hospital...
I have found it on google earth...he fly in the sun, but he has to fly with the sun in the back if he comes from the UCLA in that evening.
The UCLA was south west from the coroner, so the sun goes down in west....he had to fly away from the sun, but he allways fly to the sun, meens east....then i surched and found out every single building and tree.
Why all of this ?
Who took the van....who has no number on the top to see from air the number like every policecar has and every other coroner van too----

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm not really sure about the wiping of fingerprints or removing something from the license plate because I can't tell - but that doesn't mean it isn't so...

What I do find interesting is your statement about the helicopters direction coming from USC instead of UCLA. Is it possible that it had to circle around which is why it looks like it's coming from a different direction? IDK - just asking. Great observation, by the way.

What has always been odd to me are two things:
1) Why was someone allowed on the rooftop of the hospital to film them taking the body into the helicopter? If that film was taken from the air is the media really that close to the building? If someone was on the roof, isn't that an invasion of privacy, not to mention a safety issue either way? The hospital went to great lengths to protect the privacy of Michael and the family, right?

2) Why is that person standing in the door of the helicopter with the door open the whole way? What is the purpose? Again, even with him securely tied off there is no purpose to keep the door open. They should have shut the doors for the ride, right? It's interesting that no media even questioned how strange that looked...just like something right out of the movies. Yeah - maybe they forgot that what they were watching was supposed to be real life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

@voiceforthesilent
Because i lost my passwort i use a new name for weeks....Badgirl777 and i have made a treat with that helicopter flight

I hope i answers the most questions from you....tomorrow i will look again what to edit, but now i am too tired.

Good night !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions