No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

There is definitely some kind of storyline in the way the posts were made up to the 25th of June. Thanks for sharing this Souza!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't know Ne-yo was suppose to perform at the O2 around the sametime. Thanks for the post Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Souza, super good idea, great job!

I keep on puzzling on AllGoodEntertainment`s part of this. It definately was accumulating in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks for the information souza!!..i also think if we go back and look at all the information we can get our hands on can help...its easy to miss things when we first read or see it..
the post from tmz states about mj cant do another concert for 18 months..due to a contract
8-1=7 hehe
but my big question is on the post from tmz that reads... I Come In Peace!!..
on the picture of michael jackson on the left..it would be our left side looking at him...
you will see some sort of tubing??..and a bulge under his jacket(on the same side)...you can tell he is holding his jacket closed but it is button up..but seems to be making sure its closed..i know its not IV tubing for a regular IV for medications or fluids... but some sort of tubing... it looks to thin to be clothes underneath..i even thought it was the stings to the mask he always wears (but he has one on lol)..but the tubing is to thick if you enlarge it you will see...
please take a look at that picture...what could it be??..anyone??..
huggs
sue
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thanks for the posts Souza! i have also been researching these items over the last few days. Boy they sure wanted us to know that Michael was always going to the Dr's and that he was under contract for the J5 reunion show...alsmost like they knew what was about to happen..heehee :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just noticed something....in the June 4th article, which is the one with the picture of Michael walking with Prince and Paris....they are walking right in front of....A GARBAGE DUMPSTER!! (Waste Management is the company and it's a national garbage company...have it here in my town too, which isn't LA)....hmmm! Another picture featuring GARBAGE! Just sayin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

paula-c

I think in this series of "news" from TMZ is beginning to prepare the ground for everything we've seen since June 25, 2009.
You have to read slowly because there are so many details. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I watched NeYo's tribute at the O2 in July 2009 and I wondered about how he managed to book it when Michael was supposed to have booked it at that time. Now it makes sense that he was booked prior to Michael and did not change. Obviously he is in on the hoax, how convenient to have a tribute to Michael in such a short time. I wondered how his dancers happened to learn all Michael's dancer's moves for all those songs in such a short time.

Also Ne-Yo did not look visibly upset after Michael's death, which bothered me at that time as he worked closely with him and idolised him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"
I watched NeYo's tribute at the O2 in July 2009 and I wondered about how he managed to book it when Michael was supposed to have booked it at that time. Now it makes sense that he was booked prior to Michael and did not change. Obviously he is in on the hoax, how convenient to have a tribute to Michael in such a short time. I wondered how his dancers happened to learn all Michael's dancer's moves for all those songs in such a short time.

Also Ne-Yo did not look visibly upset after Michael's death, which bothered me at that time as he worked closely with him and idolised him.

Plus the fact that AEG didn't reschedule NeYo makes it appear that either Michael for sure knew he wasn't going to perform at the O2 in July or AEG knew Michael wouldn't be performing at the O2 in July. Otherwise you'd think that AEG would have rescheduled NeYo by that time. Very strange...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Now that you pointed out all the stories it's like it was building up to what happen on the 25th of June.  I also notice there was an article saying that the London shows may be in trouble.  Also the pic with Mike wearing the red jacket with zippers and he looks really good with barely any make up.  The article says something like Michel returning back to his old self.  Also the article about MJ's driver hitting an ambulance.  Hit and run how ironic is that?  Another thing that stands out is the fact that he revealed his kids in the one photo then the photos we see of him before he supposedly passes his face is always covered up so that you can only see his hair and ears.  Why was he so covered in the last pics?  Mike wanted to confuse people perhaps.  That's why there is so much debate about how he actually look recently and if the O2 guy is really him. It's kinda like when you read a book there are different chapters with plots and characters that lead to the finale of the story.  In this case the book is called This is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Absolutely brill idea, Souza and Mo. God bless you both for re-connecting the bits of the jigsaw! Piece by piece.  Awesome post made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  

OK I am done with my outbursts.....I was really REALLY MAD with a capital M at the way they( meaning TMZ) posted these articles about him....His Children resemble his (old) nose? What the ..........Sorry but I just couldnt control my rage at the way TMZ posted these defaming articles about him.....This is the way the tabloids bring down a man's 45 year old legacy......

That man has been performing since the age of 5!!!......ANd he went on to become the KING OF POP....And how many AMERICAN IDOLS HAVE WE HAD IN THE PAST 6 YEARS? AND WHERE DID THEY GO? ANYWHERE NEAR HIM? NO....THEIR CAREERS ARE YET TO BEGIN.....

Sorry for tha rant...But I was just so angry.......ANyway, since TMZ is into this hoax......I wont shut out the possibility that these stories have anythign to do with MJ...They could be relevant and are worth lookng into.....[attachment=0:3jvhy46n]012.jpg[/attachment:3jvhy46n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  

OK I am done with my outbursts.....I was really REALLY MAD with a capital M at the way they( meaning TMZ) posted these articles about him....His Children resemble his (old) nose? What the ..........Sorry but I just couldnt control my rage at the way TMZ posted these defaming articles about him.....This is the way the tabloids bring down a man's 45 year old legacy......

That man has been performing since the age of 5!!!......ANd he went on to become the KING OF POP....And how many AMERICAN IDOLS HAVE WE HAD IN THE PAST 6 YEARS? AND WHERE DID THEY GO? ANYWHERE NEAR HIM? NO....THEIR CAREERS ARE YET TO BEGIN.....

Sorry for tha rant...But I was just so angry.......ANyway, since TMZ is into this hoax......I wont shut out the possibility that these stories have anythign to do with MJ...They could be relevant and are worth lookng into.....[attachment=0:luosazsx]012.jpg[/attachment:luosazsx]

totally agree with you. maybe these posts were a prelude to the actually "death" and that's why they had to cast him in such a bad light. even though i believe tmz is in on the hoax, i absolutely loathe the way they wrote the "articles". if you want to present crap, fine, but don't do it in a way that makes you (the staff writer) or your company look like a bunch of assholes. i think they've written about him in a better way since june 25th, except for their constant need to insert "jacko." ugh. i wish they'd give that up already. that insult is too old to even be considered obscene. it just looks lame now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

~Souza~Topic starter

Guys, please stay on topic... This thread is to find stuff in the articles, not to talk about the language TMZ used.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions