Okay I noticed that there were many mentions of human hands and mortal face. Also when they mentioned the kids, they pointed out those kids were unmasked. And they said "Make me wanna scream" twice.
Don't know if these are meaningful things in any way, they just stuck out to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jacko -- The Invisible Man in the Mirror
Originally posted Apr 22nd 2009 2:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

His nose has a head start, but it looks like the rest of Michael Jackson is well on its way to vanishing too -- check out his new look, inspired by Claude Rains in 1933's "The Invisible Man." It's a thriller, right?!

WATCH VIDEO: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

This article jumped out, at me, let me highlight the parts that i found interesting.

TMZ is pretty much telling us that MJ was gonna vanish, a couple of months BEFORE June 25th! And the fact that it mentions THRILLER cannot be a coincidence. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:14:59 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: thecheetoman2004
Jacko -- The Invisible Man in the Mirror
Originally posted Apr 22nd 2009 2:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

His nose has a head start, but it looks like the rest of Michael Jackson is well on its way to vanishing too -- check out his new look, inspired by Claude Rains in 1933's "The Invisible Man." It's a thriller, right?!

WATCH VIDEO: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

This article jumped out, at me, let me highlight the parts that i found interesting.

TMZ is pretty much telling us that MJ was gonna vanish, a couple of months BEFORE June 25th! And the fact that it mentions THRILLER cannot be a coincidence. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes indeed, it certainly looks that way.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:13:17 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

wow. Another great find cheetoman. Thankyou.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

It bothers me to think that MJ could have change his "face" since June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I'm going through the list of things Michael was auctioning off above.  Now, I keep having to take breaks, wipe tears, and regroup and begin again.  My reasons are, as you all know, I've always been firm in the belief that Michael is alive, because WHERE ARE HIS PERSONAL THINGS?  To me, those things would be the most valuable to sell.  We don't see those things on ebay.  I've always thought and believed that those things were the stuff the family moved out of Carolwood, and later the moving trucks came and moved.  Again, I ask, where'd they move his Carolwood home stuff TOO?  We don't see that for sale or auctioned off.
But, now, reading that list, I see so much.  I see just STUFF.  Out door things.  I see interior things.  And I see bedroom things.  That's as far as I've got.  I don't know if I'll see pots and pans, necessary stuff yet or not.  But, there...there are beds!!!  And sheets...Prince's name of things.  His children's things!!! What did he tell those kids?  What did he say why they were selling their furniture?  Maybe they bought new for Carolwood and this stuff was just from Neverland?  Still, to sell stuff with their names on it??  The beds and linens??
I read these other articles and how he had BAD health, knew he was dying essentially, and I wonder, seeing him selling even private, useful things.
On the other hand, I wonder, if it was because of the hoax, he knew he couldn't have all that stuff at his mothers, but why not just store it?
 I know he came and went a lot and the stuff just stayed, but you always go back to your things...which we know Michael...he loved his STUFF.  So getting rid of his possessions, what do you make of that??
Now, when he was living at Carolwood was when he was auctioning that stuff, right?  So maybe it was Neverland stuff and he'd replaced it at Carolwood.  But, then, why'd he want it back?  
My reasons this is a biggie to me is that if you are alive, especially if you LOVE things as Michael does, you want your possessions.  To plan on selling even personal home furnishings says a LOT.  Either dying, or somehow fits with a hoax, and I don't see how right now.  I also don't see why, if he died, the family went in and got pillows, or where the household of Carolwood is NOW.
Sorry to vent...but when I saw this list TMZ had, it sent me back to my original thoughts and reasonings, and now the list worries and also really enlighten me.
I'd welcome any thoughts furthering these lists...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions