by The White Rabbit » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Well no kidding! next people will be wondering if any of the 'bad folks' are lurking around MJ hoax sites

Hey, WhiteRabbit, but you never know.  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "jill"
We have so many conspiracy theories going on here they must need a lot of staff just to keep up!

And so they have... hence the snipers lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:07:22 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

White_Orchid » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

To add to the discussion....

Microsoft has about 93% global saturation of the internet market.

Rockefeller has been trying to pass 2 US Senate Bills, 773 and 778, that would make the US President the Czar of the internet within 'Policing powers'. Rockefeller wants to utilize Microsoft's global market saturation as the ingress path into our privacy.

So far as I know, these Bills have not been passed yet. Take a gander at any Microsoft Agreement which basically states that that US law will prevail in any legal actions against Microsoft blah bah blah...it other words, don't bother to sue if you don't like something.

As a backlash to Rockefeller's NWO tactic, people are looking for alternatives to Microsoft Windows.

Rockefeller tried to push these Bills through the US Senate during vacation time last year but activists group were outraged and delayed it. Here are a couple of links for you as a start point if you want to read more about it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is just ridiculous!!  :roll:

Yeah, I wish there can be an alternative to Microsoft. I like Microsoft but often get tired of them upgrading to all these different softwares. If there is an alternative. Let me know about it. Most computers and laptops already have Microsoft already on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

@Souza....Sorry if it has caused a problem.  Not my intention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:06:34 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

White Orchid,

If you know of any let me know. I would like to look into them. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:10:26 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

@Infinitylady...My son has a Mac and loves it.  It does not have the problems that Microsoft has.  Very rarely will you get a virus on a Mac.  Their operating system is a lot cheaper too, $79.99.  They also have a microsoft office equivalant too.  You can use their os on a pc but they say it works better on the macs.  I am considering getting one for me.  The Macs are more expensive but you don't have to put out an arm and a leg for their programs like you do with windows.  They last a lot longer than the pc's do.  Their operating system is called OSx Leopard.   Hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It is important to know that NSA is the government's intelligence agency of the United States is responsible for analyzing global communications. Use the Echelon network: a vast spy network in the U.S., Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand. Has technology and secret budget and an estimated analyzes more than three billion communications every day by radio, satellite, telephone calls, faxes, emails and all traffic flowing through the Internet. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "jill"
@Infinitylady...My son has a Mac and loves it.  It does not have the problems that Microsoft has.  Very rarely will you get a virus on a Mac.  Their operating system is a lot cheaper too, $79.99.  They also have a microsoft office equivalant too.  You can use their os on a pc but they say it works better on the macs.  I am considering getting one for me.  The Macs are more expensive but you don't have to put out an arm and a leg for their programs like you do with windows.  They last a lot longer than the pc's do.  Their operating system is called OSx Leopard.   Hope this helps.

Just yesterday an IT professional told me that in his opinion Microsoft products show some product crashes every once in a while on purpose to make us BELIEVE that their technology is not that advanced, full of errors and may not handle today's traffic and data volume.
There are always user applications and backoffice programs in every server installation. It may very well apply that the latest MS updates are only the better fitting software variants to the updated backoffice software that does with our data what we are not supposed to know.
I always wondered how come that Microsoft products are so miserably set up that all kinds of holes are in there to invade desktops via internet. This is a global leader so they should be able to fix it, no?

Some say that internet virus attacks are initiated and provoked by responsibles for antivirus software in order to produce more consumers to buy their products. I highly doubt the stories of the 16 yr old hackers motivated by just the fun of it. They are there but the software systems have become so complex that you must have some profound knowledge in it to find the holes. IMO the trojans and viruses are not invented by private folks that want to read aunt Annie's secret love letters.
Analyzing online traffic is one thing. Analyzing stored (thus important) data and invading desktops is much more interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

by jill » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:58 pm

@Infinitylady...My son has a Mac and loves it. It does not have the problems that Microsoft has. Very rarely will you get a virus on a Mac. Their operating system is a lot cheaper too, $79.99. They also have a microsoft office equivalant too. You can use their os on a pc but they say it works better on the macs. I am considering getting one for me. The Macs are more expensive but you don't have to put out an arm and a leg for their programs like you do with windows. They last a lot longer than the pc's do. Their operating system is called OSx Leopard. Hope this helps.

Thanks.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:50 am

It is important to know that NSA is the government's intelligence agency of the United States is responsible for analyzing global communications. Use the Echelon network: a vast spy network in the U.S., Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand. Has technology and secret budget and an estimated analyzes more than three billion communications every day by radio, satellite, telephone calls, faxes, emails and all traffic flowing through the Internet.

Okay, are you saying they use this Echelon network or were you recommending to use it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

In spite of being in control military communications of the Soviet Union and its allies, suspected today ECHELON is used to find clues about terrorist plots, drug trafficking and political and diplomatic intelligence plans. Critics claim that the system is also used to any nation economic espionage and invasion of privacy on a large scale. The existence of ECHELON was made public in 1976 by Winslow Peck.

Infinitylady, in Wikipedia you can read more about Echelon ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
on somewhat related topic: as it seems as of today the web page of Jane Burgermeister You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is down.

I have been following this page for some time, she managed to get a lot of very interesting stuff there.

Please also check by yourself, maybe it is only me who cannot enter this site anylonger.... but I doubt

That´s not today... the site has been attacked.

The flu case

will soon be back.

Please accept our apologies for the time we have been down, we do everything we can to be back soon!

All are well, only the site has been attacked!

Until we are back with this site, Jane Burgermeister invites you to her old blog which has the latest:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions