No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

He did once stick up for murray he told everybody to calm down let the courts do the work.  He said that many months ago. I am still not sure he is real
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do we know is that the real Mac?

Don't be worry, it could be a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I guess I am skeptical about the authenticity of the facebook account and whether it is MacCulkin's. Even if it were, it doesn't explain away all of the oddities that have plagued this entire story since day 1.  Perhaps, if MacCulkin would address every question (why was he and other key people were not at the Memorial/Funeral and why was he so smug at the funeral, etc, etc. the list goes on and on) then maybe I would start to feel a sense of relief because then maybe some of the inconsistencies would have real answers. All any of us has ever wanted was the truth---plain and simple. Until then none of us will rest. Sorry, but a simple couple word response from MacCulkin clears absolutely nothing up for me at all!!!!

I still say MJ is alive and if Mac knows anything he is only covering for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I guess I am skeptical about the authenticity of the facebook account and whether it is MacCulkin's. Even if it were, it doesn't explain away all of the oddities that have plagued this entire story since day 1.  Perhaps, if MacCulkin would address every question (why was he and other key people were not at the Memorial/Funeral and why was he so smug at the funeral, etc, etc. the list goes on and on) then maybe I would start to feel a sense of relief because then maybe some of the inconsistencies would have real answers. All any of us has ever wanted was the truth---plain and simple. Until then none of us will rest. Sorry, but a simple couple word response from MacCulkin clears absolutely nothing up for me at all!!!!

I still say MJ is alive and if Mac knows anything he is only covering for him.

I agree. BUT why would he even say anything at all? He couldve just stayed tight lipped like he has been doing. Why talk now? I looked up Mac Culkin of FB and there is about 5 or 6 so this may not even be a real deal..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, actually he didn´t say that MJ is dead, but said that MJ didn´t fake his death...
If looking very much into it... could this mean, others hoaxed it for him, meaning, that he had to do it because of some reasons?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
To your knowledge,  is this the first time that Mac has addressed the hoax and people's questions regarding hoax clues? I am curious if he has discussed this before or if this is something just out of the blue for him. I think that he may and others have heard whispers about people believing in a hoax. But as stated before so many others have ignored us I figured that he was doing the same.

It's interesting how TMZ takes a poll asking if people believe MJ is alive and now a friend of MJs actually addresses the hoax.

Quote from: "tyffanny"
Yes Mac clarify what she said exactly
This is what he wrote :
 Mac Culkin  : I want to make this clear. In her grammy speech, Paris said: "Daddy was supposed to perform this year BECAUSE he didn't perform last year."
You can see it on his facebook page :(

And this is what he said aout Mike :
 Mac Culkin : And, F.Y.I. guys, Chriss Angel's beLIEve has NOTHING to do with Michael. No, that is not Michael Jackson's eyes. No, his song isn't proof that he's alive. And NO, Michael did not fake his death. Thank you.

GUYS, WHY would he SAY  that Micheal is alive. He has to say he is dead, he will never , jeopardize Michael's life. So please do not let anyone doubt yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Hmm... strange .. this doesnt affect me so much... he didnt say in son many words "Michael is dead".

I dont know. He left it at "Michael did not fake his death".....does this rule out the witness protection theory?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

MJonmind

If it is truly Mac's facebook, the letters in caps are LIE, NOTHING, NO. So he's lying about everything he's saying. And I agree with the person who said, if he's Michael's friend he has to keep up the hoax.

This is what he wrote :
 Mac Culkin  : I want to make this clear. In her grammy speech, Paris said: "Daddy was supposed to perform this year BECAUSE he didn't perform last year."

Mac Culkin : And, F.Y.I. guys, Chriss Angel's beLIEve has NOTHING to do with Michael. No, that is not Michael Jackson's eyes. No, his song isn't proof that he's alive. And NO, Michael did not fake his death. Thank you.

I'm also wondering if you guys think everything would have scripted in the funeral as in memorial, just like the original Liberian girl scene was actors/actresses doing set things. Mac is laughing and smiling so maybe that's what he's supposed to be doing. On Wikopedia it says Mac was married and divorced before, but now dating Mila Kunis since 2002 and living with her since 2009. Would he be laughing and smiling with her if she's not a new interest?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
If it is truly Mac's facebook, the letters in caps are LIE, NOTHING, NO. So he's lying about everything he's saying. And I agree with the person who said, if he's Michael's friend he has to keep up the hoax.

This is what he wrote :

I'm also wondering if you guys think everything would have scripted in the funeral as in memorial, just like the original Liberian girl scene was actors/actresses doing set things. Mac is laughing and smiling so maybe that's what he's supposed to be doing. On Wikopedia it says Mac was married and divorced before, but now dating Mila Kunis since 2002 and living with her since 2009. Would he be laughing and smiling with her if she's not a new interest?

Mac and Mila have been together for yrs....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

he doesnt say mj is dead...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I dont think that is the real mac I also have that peson as a friend and its seems like a person playing with people, he is on there alot they way he posts things does'nt seem kosher to me, also pics of him are all ones that could be easily downloaded from the internet. Just my opinion. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Took him long enough to mention anything about MJ!!
I'm still skeptical
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Tereza

Come on guys...this Facebook account is SO fake...!
I mean, he's a fan of the following groups (and I'm only going to mention the most ridiculous ones):

- 3:00pm: "Yeah I'm going to do my homework!" 11:00pm: "SHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTT
- MUST... STOP... BECOMING... A... FAN..... OMG that's so true *Become a Fan*
- I bet Chicken Nuggets can get more fans than Justin Bieber (<---and about 10 or more other Justin Bieber hate groups...)
-How to skip class and not get caught (must see)

Ok now, does that sound like a famous actor or more like a 12-year-old with much time on his/her hands (probably due to skipping classes... ;))?! Think about it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
I can't even believe people think that's REALLY Macaulay Culkin's real facebook account. If you're gonna buy that, then I have a fake E'Casanova I can sell you as well. He'll even put you as his wife if you ask him nicely enough and pretend you believe he's real.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:

2nd that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions