0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

JavaTopic starter

Question About Michael's Gardner
April 14, 2010, 11:23:24 PM
I have a question.  Michael's gardner once saw the boy and mother exchange glances and nods at the pool at Neverland after Michael had gotten out of the pool and gone to the bath house.  The boy went into the bath house.  The gardner followed and found the boy in there spying on Michael while he was in the shower and asked the boy what he was doing and shooed him away.
This is my question...which case was that ?  '93 or '03 ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 16, 2010, 02:21:00 PM
I know what your thinking....is it about the paedophile case against him? Are you thinking it was the "victim" and his mum?

I will look up what i can but i doubt there will be much info on it :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

JavaTopic starter

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 16, 2010, 07:18:29 PM
Quote from: "Steph16"
I know what your thinking....is it about the paedophile case against him? Are you thinking it was the "victim" and his mum?

I will look up what i can but i doubt there will be much info on it :)

Yes dear.  I can't remember which case that was.  I read that so long ago and I just can't remember where.  It was the only time I ever read it.  That little revelation obviously took back seat to all the other stories about him.  It might even be in Aphrodite's book but I don't have that.  I just want to get it straight in my head which case that was.  Thanks for trying to help.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 16, 2010, 07:49:35 PM
Quote from: "Java"
I have a question.  Michael's gardner once saw the boy and mother exchange glances and nods at the pool at Neverland after Michael had gotten out of the pool and gone to the bath house.  The boy went into the bath house.  The gardner followed and found the boy in there spying on Michael while he was in the shower and asked the boy what he was doing and shooed him away.
This is my question...which case was that ?  '93 or '03 ?
hat was one of the things that were discussed in the 93 allegations, jordan chandler was at his house for a pool party, and michael left to go shower , and is mom looked at him as if to tell him to go follow, and he did, as michael undressed the kid was peeking in to try and look to get a valid description as proof, when michael noticed him he covered up and told him to go back down to the pool, he was pretty upset, and thats when the kid was able to describe his penis to the cops and stuff, little skeezing family if you ask me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

*

mumof3

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 16, 2010, 07:55:05 PM
Kindness is rewarded with that makes me sick  poor michael
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 16, 2010, 08:28:55 PM
You know, I never believed in those stuff. I mean, when you live in the same house, share sometime the same rooms...there are many opportunities to see each other naked, whether you want it or not.
I always said that "boys" having a pool, maybe "pee" in the same place while walking outside, and even changing clothes in the same room...You know, when you are "friends", you don't even think about bad things. How many people have opportunities to see each other naked even strangers at swimming pool. I have seen some of my firends naked, just because we don't even think about looking each other  :roll:

So this description of Mike's "private parts" was just BS to me.

The only 2 things I would have said to Michael would have been "You know, you can trust kids, but you should be careful with teens, cause they're not innocent anymore. They take everything for granted, especially if they have parents letting them accept all those gifts..." and "ok you can spend time with kids/teens if you please, but never forget they have parents, and jealous parents can be the worst thing on Earth" How do you think people feel when someone come in their family and do better things to their kids, spending more money than they could ever do ?  It's was so simple to see that they would want a revenge...

I guess those kids played the game their parents wanted, and they were somehow feeling usefull to their parents. I mean, thinking they were having fun with Michael and get his money in the end. Teens love to WIN, whatever it takes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 16, 2010, 10:31:05 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
You know, I never believed in those stuff. I mean, when you live in the same house, share sometime the same rooms...there are many opportunities to see each other naked, whether you want it or not.
I always said that "boys" having a pool, maybe "pee" in the same place while walking outside, and even changing clothes in the same room...You know, when you are "friends", you don't even think about bad things. How many people have opportunities to see each other naked even strangers at swimming pool. I have seen some of my firends naked, just because we don't even think about looking each other  :roll:

So this description of Mike's "private parts" was just BS to me.

The only 2 things I would have said to Michael would have been "You know, you can trust kids, but you should be careful with teens, cause they're not innocent anymore. They take everything for granted, especially if they have parents letting them accept all those gifts..." and "ok you can spend time with kids/teens if you please, but never forget they have parents, and jealous parents can be the worst thing on Earth" How do you think people feel when someone come in their family and do better things to their kids, spending more money than they could ever do ?  It's was so simple to see that they would want a revenge...

I guess those kids played the game their parents wanted, and they were somehow feeling usefull to their parents. I mean, thinking they were having fun with Michael and get his money in the end. Teens love to WIN, whatever it takes.
obviously it was true if the kid was able to describe everything perfectly but one thing, the fact he was NOT circumsised, his mother had it planned she made her son sneak up to the room to spy on him so that they cud use that against him. that family was evil and so were the arvizo's they did anything to make him seen guilty, whats b.s is all the stupid stories, of ex employees and stuff seeing children coming out of his room and seeing him fondling them, now thats b.s if those were true those morons would have reported it when they saw it not wait somewhat 10 years later, that's b.s the guy that said this story was obviously a believer that mj was innocent and he was saying what he saw.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

*

JavaTopic starter

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 17, 2010, 08:27:21 AM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "Java"
I have a question.  Michael's gardner once saw the boy and mother exchange glances and nods at the pool at Neverland after Michael had gotten out of the pool and gone to the bath house.  The boy went into the bath house.  The gardner followed and found the boy in there spying on Michael while he was in the shower and asked the boy what he was doing and shooed him away.
This is my question...which case was that ?  '93 or '03 ?
hat was one of the things that were discussed in the 93 allegations, jordan chandler was at his house for a pool party, and michael left to go shower , and is mom looked at him as if to tell him to go follow, and he did, as michael undressed the kid was peeking in to try and look to get a valid description as proof, when michael noticed him he covered up and told him to go back down to the pool, he was pretty upset, and thats when the kid was able to describe his penis to the cops and stuff, little skeezing family if you ask me.

Okay, it was '93, but I thought the gardner caught him.  That's what I read.  Well, I guess at that point Michael probably heard and became aware too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

JavaTopic starter

Re: Question About Michael's Gardner
April 17, 2010, 08:32:49 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
You know, I never believed in those stuff. I mean, when you live in the same house, share sometime the same rooms...there are many opportunities to see each other naked, whether you want it or not.
I always said that "boys" having a pool, maybe "pee" in the same place while walking outside, and even changing clothes in the same room...You know, when you are "friends", you don't even think about bad things. How many people have opportunities to see each other naked even strangers at swimming pool. I have seen some of my firends naked, just because we don't even think about looking each other  :roll:

So this description of Mike's "private parts" was just BS to me.

The only 2 things I would have said to Michael would have been "You know, you can trust kids, but you should be careful with teens, cause they're not innocent anymore. They take everything for granted, especially if they have parents letting them accept all those gifts..." and "ok you can spend time with kids/teens if you please, but never forget they have parents, and jealous parents can be the worst thing on Earth" How do you think people feel when someone come in their family and do better things to their kids, spending more money than they could ever do ?  It's was so simple to see that they would want a revenge...

I guess those kids played the game their parents wanted, and they were somehow feeling usefull to their parents. I mean, thinking they were having fun with Michael and get his money in the end. Teens love to WIN, whatever it takes.

I've been walked in on in the bathroom more than once.  But I wasn't always covered to the teeth even if someone was in the bathroom either.  I just didn't think anything about it.  My mind wasn't in the gutter.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
37 Replies
4075 Views
Last post March 05, 2011, 02:03:50 AM
by 2MuchMJLuv
3 Replies
1196 Views
Last post November 29, 2009, 06:40:43 PM
by neverlandprincess
6 Replies
1320 Views
Last post December 26, 2009, 02:28:21 PM
by MJ-Fan
38 Replies
4741 Views
Last post February 13, 2010, 04:45:07 PM
by msteetee34
0 Replies
631 Views
Last post March 26, 2010, 02:31:27 PM
by simplyme

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal