MJonmind

It's kind of strange that Michael wouldn't wear gloves to protect his hands from the sun. Especially the one article mentioned how his hands skin was peeling and aging. Unless he's wearing some fake white skin gloves. MJ is always obsessing over his face, but does the masculine thing letting his hands go, not very manicured nails. And does anyone know what the logo or emblem on his cap or the kids caps are. Maybe something there too. And has anyone seen the 2 or 3 vampire movies that have come out recently, if there's any connection to MJ themes. I have been under the growing feeling that MJ has been behind the scenes influencing quite a few movies (and other forms of art/entertainment) since the last 5 or so years. I think we've only scratched the surface, finding connections. I've never been into vampires, but clearly there MJ themes--white skin, blood, sex, apple, fairystories, graveyards and more. (Thanks for clarifying the hands and apple rather than rabbit--my thoughts too)!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
It's kind of strange that Michael wouldn't wear gloves to protect his hands from the sun. Especially the one article mentioned how his hands skin was peeling and aging. Unless he's wearing some fake white skin gloves. MJ is always obsessing over his face, but does the masculine thing letting his hands go, not very manicured nails. And does anyone know what the logo or emblem on his cap or the kids caps are. Maybe something there too. And has anyone seen the 2 or 3 vampire movies that have come out recently, if there's any connection to MJ themes. I have been under the growing feeling that MJ has been behind the scenes influencing quite a few movies (and other forms of art/entertainment) since the last 5 or so years. I think we've only scratched the surface, finding connections. I've never been into vampires, but clearly there MJ themes--white skin, blood, sex, apple, fairystories, graveyards and more. (Thanks for clarifying the hands and apple rather than rabbit--my thoughts too)!

:D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions