Re: Jon Voight Letter to the American People
April 21, 2010, 02:52:27 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Bin Laden's real name was actually Tim Osman and he worked for the CIA. He was in good contact with Zbignew Brzezinski.

I read about that here.....very interesting huh?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 21, 2010, 02:58:08 PM
@MJLover...Wow, I had never seen that before.  They never wanted Bin Laden or whoever he is.  They just wanted to get into Iraq to go after Hossein.  I am really fed up with the lies we have been told.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 21, 2010, 03:01:24 PM
Dr. Death thanks for the info.  I have not really kept up on what has been going on in Africa.  I have been consumed with the stuff that is going on here.  It's enough to make your head reel!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 03:02:08 PM
Quote from: "jill"
@MJLover...Wow, I had never seen that before.  They never wanted Bin Laden or whoever he is.  They just wanted to get into Iraq to go after Hossein.  I am really fed up with the lies we have been told.

Me too. This thread is turning out to be very interesting. Each day I hear more crap and it literally just makes me wanna hurl. Its disgusting....and people have no idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 21, 2010, 04:05:47 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Me too. This thread is turning out to be very interesting. Each day I hear more crap and it literally just makes me wanna hurl. Its disgusting....and people have no idea.

I agree and know how you feel, you just want to do more but you can't. I wish that with our conciousness we could make other people aware and awakened, wouldn't that be nice? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 21, 2010, 04:20:36 PM

I agree and know how you feel, you just want to do more but you can't. I wish that with our conciousness we could make other people aware and awakened, wouldn't that be nice? :(

We can pray for them to wake up.  That is what I have been doing for months for our nation.  It seems to be working.  There are more people aware of what is going on politically in the US than I have seen in years!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 21, 2010, 04:34:26 PM

We can pray for them to wake up.  That is what I have been doing for months for our nation.  It seems to be working.  There are more people aware of what is going on politically in the US than I have seen in years!

I'm praying as well, I believe in the power of praying. But when people become aware they have to learn so much about how they have been manipulated. You can't learn all this in one day. So they have a whole new life in front of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

April 21, 2010, 07:41:31 PM
Every day, I try to talk to at least one more person about all of this and about waking up to what is really going on in this world.  Just one person X 365 days X whoever they speak to is going to multiply faster than you can imagine!  I also give them a link to prisonplanet.com for all the information they could ever read.  And when they respond about "we can't win"... I say "oh yes we can" ... "it's called the law of vibrational energy and positive thinking" and "use that third eye that we all have"  just concentrate everyone ... or pray!   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

jillTopic starter

April 22, 2010, 02:48:31 PM
People are still questioning Obama's right to govern without producing proof of citizenship.  In light of this the State of Arizona has passed this bill.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Arizona House OKs Bill Requiring Presidential Candidates to Provide Birth Certificate

FOXNews.com

The Arizona House approved a bill Wednesday that would require presidential candidates
 to show his or her birth certificate in order to be on the state's ballot.
PHOENIX -- The Arizona House approved a bill Wednesday that would require presidential candidates to show his or her birth certificate in order to be on the state's ballot.

The House approved the measure on a 31-29 vote after four Republicans joined all of the Democrats in opposing it. The measure still faces a Senate vote.

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the Arizona ballot to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

So-called "birthers" have contended since the 2008 presidential campaign that President Obama was born abroad, even after his official Hawaii birth certificate was made public along with birth notices that two Honolulu newspapers
 published in August 1961.

The Constitution says a person must be a "natural-born citizen" to be eligible for the presidency. Skeptics suggest Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is fake and say he was actually born in Kenya, his father's homeland.

Supporters of the Arizona measure say it would help settle the controversy.

"I support this measure in order to remove this as any type of issue in the future," said Rep. Cecil Ash, R-Mesa.

Opponents say it's a waste of time that makes Arizona mocked by the rest of the country.

"I am ashamed that this is even a topic of discussion," said Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Phoenix.

The measure would require the secretary of state to review candidates' documents and withhold a candidate from the ballot if he has "reasonable cause" to believe ineligibility.

Courts have rebuffed lawsuits challenging Obama's eligibility to be president, but the issue hasn't gone away
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions