mykidsmum

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
well considering Omar said himself that MJ is not his father and that this dude is...I go with Omar.  Oh, and of course he's gonna look like MJ...that is how MJ met him!  Omar was an MJ impersonator!

Okay we're all entitled to our views and what we believe on here.
yes...continue in your beliefs even when presented with truths...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well considering Omar said himself that MJ is not his father and that this dude is...I go with Omar.  Oh, and of course he's gonna look like MJ...that is how MJ met him!  Omar was an MJ impersonator!

Ahem.. I remember on Maximum Jackson, where they are not very open-minded but VERY good at indentifying sources, they pointed out that this claim of Omer's came from a magazine- you know the "Omer has stated", and not from Omer's DIRECT mouth. He has not ACTUALLY said anything either way, and I agree that he looks like Michael in his younger days. There's a video on YT called "You Must be BLIND Not to See It" or something like that, LOL, that does great comparisons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: GirlSaturday
Isn't it funny that Brandy looks like a Jackson yet she is adopted? Makes ya wonder...

That's because..... Brandy is supposedly Janet's Daughter. A very old rumor that was never really looked into. I've heard this through my family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Ahem.. I remember on Maximum Jackson, where they are not very open-minded but VERY good at indentifying sources, they pointed out that this claim of Omer's came from a magazine- you know the "Omer has stated", and not from Omer's DIRECT mouth. He has not ACTUALLY said anything either way, and I agree that he looks like Michael in his younger days. There's a video on YT called "You Must be BLIND Not to See It" or something like that, LOL, that does great comparisons.

Exactly, thank you for pointing that out Pink Topaz.  There has never been actual footage of Omer saying from his mouth that MJ was not his dad nor is there actual footage of MJ denying him as his son.  There is however proof and footage of MJ and Omer together on vacation and at Christmas time where he calls him dad.  There's also an interview with Joe Jackson saying with his own mouth that Omer is his grandson.  I'm glad someone else sees what I was trying to get at.  Plus what I stated was just an opinion anyway.  You're right we need to be open on here even if you don't agree with what someone has to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I must have missed that baby rumor :lol:

Who's next to receive a baby rumor... LaToya?  :lol:

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Isn't it funny that Brandy looks like a Jackson yet she is adopted? Makes ya wonder...

That's because..... Brandy is supposedly Janet's Daughter. A very old rumor that was never really looked into. I've heard this through my family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

found this :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

this is said to be part of the birthsertificate.. but its  a bad copy.. dark and hard to see..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

LOL @ his name. Prince Michael Malachi "Jet Jackson" really? I think this is bs. Is this the guy's real name or just another BS story? Because that name seems so fake.

This is Jet Jackson - it was a show on the disney channel  :roll:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

& those pics do favor Siggy.

I think TMZ just needed another MJ story for this week & they found this one on the internet. I think it's complete BS.

Now as for Omer, I do believe he could be MJ's son. I think he just said he's not to keep the media away from himself & because it's none of anyone's business, so by saying no I'm not, it was left alone. Had he said yes I am, the media would have had a field day.  :roll: As for the guy, who I believe is his step dad, Omer looks nothing like him. He looks like MJ. & yes he was introduced to MJ because he was an impersonator. However imo, I think that was the excuse his mother came up with to introduce him to his real father, MJ. Had she tried to contact MJ & said this is your son she would have been turned away & silenced. By introducing Omer as an impersonator & getting close to MJ that way, it would be easier to tell him & they may have secretly had a DNA test done then. Who knows, I do believe his is his though. The family treats him as if he is one of them, I don't think they would do that with just anybody or a friend. MJ might have but I don't think the rest of them would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But anybody who's claiming to be a child of MJ has to know that they'd want a DNA test to prove it, so I think maybe he has some reason to believe Mj is his father. I think Both Omer and Prince Malachi have the right to a DNA test. Malachi does favor the Jackson's more than omer does. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Exactly, thank you for pointing that out Pink Topaz.  There has never been actual footage of Omer saying from his mouth that MJ was not his dad nor is there actual footage of MJ denying him as his son.  There is however proof and footage of MJ and Omer together on vacation and at Christmas time where he calls him dad.  There's also an interview with Joe Jackson saying with his own mouth that Omer is his grandson.  I'm glad someone else sees what I was trying to get at.  Plus what I stated was just an opinion anyway.  You're right we need to be open on here even if you don't agree with what someone has to say.
You're welcome because I think he is too, LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

if footage of Omar calling MJ "dad" makes it so, than Mac, Jordie, Gavin, Brett, Jimmy and many many more are all MJ's children because they too called MJ dad.  As for Joe...he's said a lot of things that he has no clue about just so he won't come off looking like he doesn't know what's going on.  I have video of him being being asked what his new grandson's  name is and he has no idea...(vid from the 70's)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions