GoOoF

Re: Who thinks that Michael used doubles?
August 13, 2010, 04:29:54 PM
I'm pretty sure that he used doubles. I've watched TII a lot of times and no way i'm tellin' NO WAY that it's him in most of the scenes.( and not to mention the O2 or the last 20years)
And as bein' a fan..i don't even like the word: fan. That means fanatic to me and no offense. So no, i'm not a fan, i'm just not that type. I love and respect the man, but for me he's not the king of pop or an icon..he's an island for me. Everytime i'm in a bad mood, it's enough to put his record on, that just makes me smile. And i love that. I just love the man without bein' a fan. Is it possible? :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 04:51:21 PM
1 I think he used doubles

2 Yes, I am a fan!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 09:13:58 PM
Do you think he used doubles?
Most definitely!

Are you a fan?
No. But I love and respect him as a person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

August 14, 2010, 05:38:08 AM
question 1   yes (decoy)
question 2    yes since J5 days
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

August 14, 2010, 01:02:59 PM
I do not believe that he used doubles for performances (cept Thriller to rest)I don't believe that he used doubles for his public appearances. It is widely known and he admits this himself that he did employ decoys so he can escape the paparazzi and crazy fans. Been a fan for 32 years.

I see that a few people say they are not fans... If people are not fans, why waste so much energy on finding out the truth? Whats the agenda if you don't really care too much for him? This is a legitimate question. I really want to know. How can one spend this much time on Michael and not be a fan? He has so much to offer the world. He gave so much to the world.. Why not be a fan of a wonderful human being like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

August 14, 2010, 02:59:48 PM
Quote from: "TracyK"
I see that a few people say they are not fans... If people are not fans, why waste so much energy on finding out the truth? Whats the agenda if you don't really care too much for him? This is a legitimate question. I really want to know. How can one spend this much time on Michael and not be a fan? He has so much to offer the world. He gave so much to the world.. Why not be a fan of a wonderful human being like that?

Exactly my question! I really wonder why people do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

MJJ1982Topic starter

August 14, 2010, 03:02:11 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth... This is the best question I've seen in a long time!
I just don't get it, I'm not going to dig in someone's life, if I'm not a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Glinda

August 14, 2010, 03:20:56 PM
I'm not a fan, I like the hoax!

Now shoot me :twisted:

And yes there are doubles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 14, 2010, 05:34:52 PM
I do not believe that he used doubles for performances (cept Thriller to rest)I don't believe that he used doubles for his public appearances. It is widely known and he admits this himself that he did employ decoys so he can escape the paparazzi and crazy fans. Been a fan for 32 years.

Some people just want to be educated and are really interested in others. And are you a fan of your mother, or neighbour or nephew? I think not, yet you care right?

Stop making assumptions like that, not being a fan is not a crime. Fans haunted him all those years, fans made it impossible for him to live a normal life, fans attacked him, wanted to tear him apart, physically hurt him, think about that and look up the meaning of fan please, than think about your assumptions.

This is the 100th time someone has to say something about us not being a fan and I am sick of it. I am not a fan, shoot me! I only respect the man and like his music. Besides that I think he is interesting and this story is fascinating. Wow, what a crime!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2010, 03:06:05 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Some people just want to be educated and are really interested in others. And are you a fan of your mother, or neighbour or nephew? I think not, yet you care right?

Stop making assumptions like that, not being a fan is not a crime. Fans haunted him all those years, fans made it impossible for him to live a normal life, fans attacked him, wanted to tear him apart, physically hurt him, think about that and look up the meaning of fan please, than think about your assumptions.

This is the 100th time someone has to say something about us not being a fan and I am sick of it. I am not a fan, shoot me! I only respect the man and like his music. Besides that I think he is interesting and this story is fascinating. Wow, what a crime!

You took the words right out of my mouth Souza.I'm not a fan but have admired him for all the good he did do so far in his life by helping millions of people from all over the world whether its through his music or through him personally.You don't have to be a fan to appreciate someone who has done far more then anyone else in this world towards human kind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

August 15, 2010, 03:09:45 AM

Exactly the reaction I expected. Why do WE always got shoot when we ask this? I think it is a legitimate and normal question so normal answer would be appriciated. I thought we could ask everything, well, it's clear we cannot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

*Mo*

August 15, 2010, 03:28:02 AM
Quote from: "Kuki"

Exactly the reaction I expected. Why do WE always got shoot when we ask this? I think it is a legitimate and normal question so normal answer would be appriciated. I thought we could ask everything, well, it's clear we cannot.

We have answered that question time after time, and we're tired of repeating ourselves.  Please do me a favor and use the search function of these boards or, simply go to the index of this website.  There you will find the answer spelled out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2010, 03:31:55 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
MJJ1982, here I go:
Do you believe that he used doubles or not?
yes, he did
Are you a fan or not?
not a fan
Yes!  Absolutely!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

August 15, 2010, 06:03:32 AM

What does it mean for you "really care abt him", or "being a fan"?
I'm just curious, really.
Not having T-shirts with his face on them, or posters on my bedroom-wall, not having an MJ-doll means i don't really care abt him? I'm a fan of arts, a fan of good music, a fan of nice movies, but i'm not a fan of a person. Even if this person is the most talented one on the Earth. To love and respect someone, and being their fan are two different things. Most of the fans love their ICON, i like, respect, and tryin' to figure out the man himself. He couldn't live a normal life ( what he wanted so badly ) because of the so-called fans who tried to tear him apart everytime they seen him. He couldn't go to the cinema, he couldn't go to the mall, he couldn't go anywhere, because of THEM.
If these people would REALLY care abt him so much, they wouldn't do that with him. I know that all of you are nice people, and i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, 'cause fortunately everyone is different. I don't really care if you are a fan or not, that doesn't matter, as long as we respect each other. Everyone on this forum CARES abt him, that's for sure. Why is it such a big deal that some of us don't dream abt bein' his wife? All that goes for nothing. It's not a race, there are no losers and winners, it's not like some of us have more right to be here, and others have not. We r here for the same reason, finding the truth. And we r here, 'cause we DO CARE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 15, 2010, 02:13:13 PM
Quote from: "GoOoF"

What does it mean for you "really care abt him", or "being a fan"?
I'm just curious, really.
Not having T-shirts with his face on them, or posters on my bedroom-wall, not having an MJ-doll means i don't really care abt him? I'm a fan of arts, a fan of good music, a fan of nice movies, but i'm not a fan of a person. Even if this person is the most talented one on the Earth. To love and respect someone, and being their fan are two different things. Most of the fans love their ICON, i like, respect, and tryin' to figure out the man himself. He couldn't live a normal life ( what he wanted so badly ) because of the so-called fans who tried to tear him apart everytime they seen him. He couldn't go to the cinema, he couldn't go to the mall, he couldn't go anywhere, because of THEM.
If these people would REALLY care abt him so much, they wouldn't do that with him. I know that all of you are nice people, and i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, 'cause fortunately everyone is different. I don't really care if you are a fan or not, that doesn't matter, as long as we respect each other. Everyone on this forum CARES abt him, that's for sure. Why is it such a big deal that some of us don't dream abt bein' his wife? All that goes for nothing. It's not a race, there are no losers and winners, it's not like some of us have more right to be here, and others have not. We r here for the same reason, finding the truth. And we r here, 'cause we DO CARE.

Thank you GoOoF!

After this it's about time to cut the "You are not a fan so..." crap, the ones with questions about it have all the answers they need.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions