Sarahli

Re: TIAI 04/13
April 13, 2010, 03:38:09 PM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Harvey is very sarcastic indeed  :lol: "Love you people" Hope it's true  ;) because we're beggining to love you too.
What is more telling to me is when he says "How Michael Jackson got from the Staples Center to the Cemetery ?" I would have rather said this that way "How did they transported Michael Jackson's body from the Staples to the Cemetery ?". But we all know that Michael was able to walk... :)
Sarahli, MANY THANKS & BLESS YOU TOO!!! :)  :)  :)

And now, to quote good old TMZ here :

:D  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :P  :lol:  :lol: :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  ;)  ;)  

Zisis did you notice on the left top corner of this picture something strange ? I can see at least 2 faces (V for Vendetta mask and another that I can't figure out. Zoom it you will surely see it too. What do you think ? Because the more I see it the more I see things, yesterday I was watching again and I saw more things... something that looks like a pig mask...yes  :? , a wolf  :roll:  and maybe maybe a spider  :roll:  :roll: ...well I'm more than confused  :?  :?  :?  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

airieslady

April 13, 2010, 05:20:33 PM
I see a little green face peaking out also!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
No seriously, I do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

April 13, 2010, 05:50:36 PM
Nobody noticed the other guy at 1 : 09 he said "Absolutely, I knew he was still alive." ????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 13, 2010, 06:10:12 PM
AND the photo TMZ chose to use is of MJ covering his mouth as if he's trying to hide from grinning and or giggling?!?!?  

oy vey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

somekindofsign

April 13, 2010, 06:26:53 PM
Why has the other thread about this been locked?
Wasn´t it earlier than this one?
It was just the plain TMZ source, and the comments of people.
Why do we have to move from there to this one through the TIAI redirection?
More when the title of this thread says nothing about its theme.
Has the original thread been erased?
Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:44:53 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

April 13, 2010, 06:44:32 PM
Quote from: "Sabrina"
Nobody noticed the other guy at 1 : 09 he said "Absolutely, I knew he was still alive." ????????

my god, i never noticed that, i just rewatched it and yes your right, couldn't make out if he said i knew or i thought he was alive...harvey was talking over him, well done for that  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 13, 2010, 06:50:50 PM
Sabrina wrote;

¡ Yes¡ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 13, 2010, 07:20:21 PM
Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"
Quote from: "NickJ47"

"So we do a poll - ummm... 55% of the people think he's still alive *Laughs*

"Love it, Love you people."

Is it me, or does he sound sarcastic?

I wondered the same thing yesterday but have listened a few times. It can be taken either way so for now I'll choose to believe he really does love us :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 13, 2010, 09:31:35 PM
This is AWESOME! Harvey says "Love it, love you people!"... like he really does love all of us because we are the ones keeping this going. We refuse to give up. We are a huge part of this, what we do/say really effects the hoax and the outcome, really believe that. The fact that the poll was so high proves that we are getting closer to a BAMsday if there's going to be one because it's important that a good amount of people beLIEve!
Anyway... not sure what the other guy's name is, but I did not catch what he said at first. I watched it again after reading some comments on here, and WOW! He totally said "I knew he was still alive"!! And look at his face the entire time! He's got that smirk on his face, trying not to laugh. He absolutely looks like he knows something we don't know, and it's hard for him not to show it.

If someone can prove MJ is dead I will shave my head and tattoo FOOL on my forehead.

THIS IS A HOAX! THIS IS NOT REAL! And it's more entertaining than the rest of the untrue garbage in the media.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

ZIsis

April 13, 2010, 09:53:14 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
And now, to quote good old TMZ here :

:D  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :P  :lol:  :lol: :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  ;)  ;)  

Zisis did you notice on the left top corner of this picture something strange ? I can see at least 2 faces (V for Vendetta mask and another that I can't figure out. Zoom it you will surely see it too. What do you think ? Because the more I see it the more I see things, yesterday I was watching again and I saw more things... something that looks like a pig mask...yes  :? , a wolf  :roll:  and maybe maybe a spider  :roll:  :roll: ...well I'm more than confused  :?  :?  :?  :?
Quote from: "airieslady"
I see a little green face peaking out also!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
No seriously, I do!
Sarahli, I think you should know that I SUCK with two things (Or just am "lousiest" with these two especially! :P). One: Numbers & Two: "Fine" details. But since you asked (& because I'm insomniac & was up alone too ;)), I've tried here. NOW, THOSE OF YOU WHO TREASURE & WANNA HANG ON TO THE VESTIGES OF PATIENCE/SANITY YOU HAVE LEFT, PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES AVERTED/CLOSED & SKIP THE FOLLOWING TOTALLY, OK? ;)  :D  :lol: :)  :P :lol:  :D

So here goes nothing & DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED IN ADVANCE :!:  :!:  :!:
[attachment=4:81f4j34k]TMZ1.jpg[/attachment:81f4j34k]
[attachment=3:81f4j34k]TMZ2.jpg[/attachment:81f4j34k]
[attachment=2:81f4j34k]TMZ3.jpg[/attachment:81f4j34k]
[attachment=1:81f4j34k]TMZ4.jpg[/attachment:81f4j34k]
[attachment=0:81f4j34k]TMZ5.jpg[/attachment:81f4j34k]

And, because there's a limit of 5 attachments per comment, PLEASE indulge me & bear with me on JUST one more attachment (I promise! :mrgreen:) in the next post, ok? Many thanks :) :) :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

April 13, 2010, 11:06:11 PM
Okies, here it is, my final attachment & my "masterpiece" too (Sorry TMZ, I "borrowed" & re-modified your "composite" composition! But only for a good cause-"strictly educational" purposes :P)...  :D  :lol:  :D

[attachment=0:37l82p5o]TMZ6.jpg[/attachment:37l82p5o]
My POINT, here being SIMPLY that the human mind (& NOT just those of "geniuses", "visionaries", "seers", "nutcases" & "devious manipulators" too; generally OVERALL!) is FAR MORE CAPABLE than we usually give it credit for. What I mean to say is that it is because I had a somewhat rough idea that there was maybe MORE (subtle, hidden "meanings" etc) to the photo (other than what is clearly OBVIOUS of course ;)), my mind took pity on me (combined & enhanced by a fair bit of work from my eyes, from trying to squint in different ways :lol:) & showed me what I wanted to see! Remember the backwards/reverse songs (what the heck is the official term for it, anyway!) too? I think it works in the same way here. The power of suggestion is INDEED quite STRONG in more ways than one. The "interpretation of stimuli" is TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE; MOSTLY depending on the eyes/ears of the beholder (shaped by the 'exposure to the environment' too, of course ;))  :)  :D  :)

Pleas DON'T misunderstand me (& take off my head for this)! I'm NOT trying to debunk the idea TOTALLY/ridicule it/saying that there that there just cannot be "more" to the picture (& the "songs" too) than what meets the eye/ear directly!!! I'm just saying that maybe we should focus MORE tangibly 'objective' stuff etc. For arguments' sake at least :P

I'd take good old "word play" over whazzits with "imagery" any day!!!  :lol:  8-)  :D

Just expressing/sharing a thought, no biggie! Keep in mind that I'm still the loony who spent hours last night "making eyes" at one photo- ARRRRRRRG, DARN you TMZ :!:  ;)  :x  :roll:  :oops:  :P :lol:  :D
(And, if you are wondering, Yes, I've been called ODD-STRANGE-WEIRD & then some UNANIMOUSLY, in one breath, more than once, but the only way I know how to do things is MY way-a.k.a HOPELESS case!)
Hey, don't go feeling all "awwwwwwwww" on me now either!!! :P  :lol:  :D

Sorry for the eyesore & Peace, ok? :) :) :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 14, 2010, 08:37:08 AM
As these images are some that I can see, sometimes not, (my vision is very poor) .. :geek:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 14, 2010, 08:39:42 AM
The problem with TMZ's survey is that there are people who vote multiple times. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 14, 2010, 10:10:38 AM
Okies, here it is, my final attachment & my "masterpiece" too (Sorry TMZ, I "borrowed" & re-modified your "composite" composition! But only for a good cause-"strictly educational" purposes :P)...  :D  :lol:  :D

[attachment=0:27eeakmf]TMZ6.jpg[/attachment:27eeakmf]
My POINT, here being SIMPLY that the human mind (& NOT just those of "geniuses", "visionaries", "seers", "nutcases" & "devious manipulators" too; generally OVERALL!) is FAR MORE CAPABLE than we usually give it credit for. What I mean to say is that it is because I had a somewhat rough idea that there was maybe MORE (subtle, hidden "meanings" etc) to the photo (other than what is clearly OBVIOUS of course ;)), my mind took pity on me (combined & enhanced by a fair bit of work from my eyes, from trying to squint in different ways :lol:) & showed me what I wanted to see! Remember the backwards/reverse songs (what the heck is the official term for it, anyway!) too? I think it works in the same way here. The power of suggestion is INDEED quite STRONG in more ways than one. The "interpretation of stimuli" is TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE; MOSTLY depending on the eyes/ears of the beholder (shaped by the 'exposure to the environment' too, of course ;))  :)  :D  :)

Pleas DON'T misunderstand me (& take off my head for this)! I'm NOT trying to debunk the idea TOTALLY/ridicule it/saying that there that there just cannot be "more" to the picture (& the "songs" too) than what meets the eye/ear directly!!! I'm just saying that maybe we should focus MORE tangibly 'objective' stuff etc. For arguments' sake at least :P

I'd take good old "word play" over whazzits with "imagery" any day!!!  :lol:  8-)  :D

Just expressing/sharing a thought, no biggie! Keep in mind that I'm still the loony who spent hours last night "making eyes" at one photo- ARRRRRRRG, DARN you TMZ :!:  ;)  :x  :roll:  :oops:  :P :lol:  :D
(And, if you are wondering, Yes, I've been called ODD-STRANGE-WEIRD & then some UNANIMOUSLY, in one breath, more than once, but the only way I know how to do things is MY way-a.k.a HOPELESS case!)
Hey, don't go feeling all "awwwwwwwww" on me now either!!! :P  :lol:  :D

Sorry for the eyesore & Peace, ok? :) :) :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

Wow you have seen more weird creatures than I have. What a "thrilleresque" imagination ! Thank you for your hard work on this one I really appreciated Zisis ! Yes I do agree that it is very subjective and that maybe some people will see nothing at all. Just wondered if there was really something else than the casket the two vans and Michael's feet. Ths is Thriller after all  :D  God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 14, 2010, 02:30:23 PM
Quote from: "kel70"
Quote from: "Sabrina"

my god, i never noticed that, i just rewatched it and yes your right, couldn't make out if he said i knew or i thought he was alive...harvey was talking over him, well done for that  :lol:

Thank you I was worried that nobody jumped into it !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions