the arabian nights

to me, and no disrespect to mike but it looks like he has had a lot of work done on his face

he was beautiful before and after
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know what this thread it's about, but would you mind posting some random pics of the man you say is not Michael (from all Eras you've found doubles), please? Not comparing, just the pics.

Thanks, it would be very much appreciated.

(Maybe is not a good idea post them here because people may get confused.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

the more i look at the upper lip i can see a tiny fraction of a difference its very slightly lower, but it may look that way because of the nose and other work that he would have had done, which would also explain the chin....

the eyes are kinda bugging me though.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "naomifury"
Maybe the upper lip looks lower because the nose is different? I'm not sure, just throwin that out there...
I really, really am trying to be open minded about the possibility of doubles, but I'm not really convinced.  In my opinion that is Michael, as well as the others discussed in this particular thread.

Nope, the nose is already different in the BAD era, and they do match. They eyes are too big as well, the 'hang' more. Like I said, I have doubts, I am not 100% sure but to me it's not a match. And the others I posted in the first post, all match.

@awesome1, that would be right for the bottom lip, not the upper lip.

In the BAD era picture it looks like compared to the first picture, the upper lip is lower down than the first picture on page one as well. I also don't think that the noses look very similar even with the BAD era picture compared to this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
I know what this thread it's about, but would you mind posting some random pics of the man you say is not Michael (from all Eras you've found doubles), please? Not comparing, just the pics.

Thanks, it would be very much appreciated.

(Maybe is not a good idea post them here because people may get confused.)

I'll get to that later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The difference in the eyes shape can occure after the eye lid (upper or lower) surgery.... It can be a real change in shape or only a visual one... please check the links below for more info...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But in general there are more then one Michael... some have wider smile, some smaller.. different ears, teeth etc.....

;)
Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 10:03:08 AM by lolittalempicka
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm... the pic in the yellow shirt..can you compare it to the one from the HIStory era? I would do it but I dnt know how :oops:
please and thank you...
... a lot to think about now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "Raven"
@Souza I think it's all a double with a prosthetic mask on.

You are seriously starting to annoy me Raven, I ask a serious question here. You can either answer in a normal way, or stay away from the double threads.
This is not a double thread.

Why is it annoying...as I'm doing the same you did.

When I said it was Michael himself you also replied it was a double with a mask on, and I also noted along the lines it started to become annoying. What's the difference?

The difference is that I compare pics and you just say "It's Michael Jackson". O2 dude can't be compared, we have no eyes. If try to compare O2 dude's mouth is already too wide. A good comparison is impossible with the glasses on.

I am done with people like you just 'stating their opinion', ridiculing others without any arguments. I had the discussion with mykidsmum as well, but she at least posts her own comparisons. You are only stirring the threads up. If you don't think there were doubles and you will not contribute to the thread proving us wrong, just stay away from these threads.

'Nuff said...
Ow I've given enough arguments, it's not true what you say. I've mentioned the scar near his lower lip. I've mentioned scars on his chin. I've mentioned the scar on his cheek. I've reposted a picture of yours that you used for comparison in black and white you couldn't get to match because it was in mirror-image. But you've all done away with them as 'that can be artificially added' or 'it's a prosthetic mask'.

Yes, because it's POSSIBLE nowadays, but you just ignored that and went on with sarcastic remarks. That's the last thing I will say about it, since this discussion is not the issue here. I am awaiting your comparisons...
I don't need to proof anything here. If you claim someone is not Michael, the burden of evidence is yours. I've also explained in the very beginning that IMO it's disrespectful towards Michael publically examining his face to the microscopic level the way you are doing, he would have HATED it, so that is another reason I won't do any comparisons. I've mentioned that plastic surgery is good nowadays (as is prosthetic make-up), but NOT to the detailed extent some people in here suggest.

Other contributions you've ignored:  I've explained that if the jaw moves with the lips closed the chin appears longer. I've explained that if the head is tilted forward the length of the chin visually appears shorter and the forehead appears longer on photo due to the 3D effect. So that whole remark of yours "I am done with people like you just 'stating their opinion', ridiculing others without any arguments." is just totally untrue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
hmmm... the pic in the yellow shirt..can you compare it to the one from the HIStory era? I would do it but I dnt know how :oops:
please and thank you...
... a lot to think about now

I'll try or I'll think of something else. Hold on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Souza I think it's all a double with a prosthetic mask on.

You are seriously starting to annoy me Raven, I ask a serious question here. You can either answer in a normal way, or stay away from the double threads.
This is not a double thread.

Why is it annoying...as I'm doing the same you did.

When I said it was Michael himself you also replied it was a double with a mask on, and I also noted along the lines it started to become annoying. What's the difference?

The difference is that I compare pics and you just say "It's Michael Jackson". O2 dude can't be compared, we have no eyes. If try to compare O2 dude's mouth is already too wide. A good comparison is impossible with the glasses on.

I am done with people like you just 'stating their opinion', ridiculing others without any arguments. I had the discussion with mykidsmum as well, but she at least posts her own comparisons. You are only stirring the threads up. If you don't think there were doubles and you will not contribute to the thread proving us wrong, just stay away from these threads.

'Nuff said...
Ow I've given enough arguments, it's not true what you say. I've mentioned the scar near his lower lip. I've mentioned scars on his chin. I've mentioned the scar on his cheek. I've reposted a picture of yours that you used for comparison in black and white you couldn't get to match because it was in mirror-image. But you've all done away with them as 'that can be artificially added' or 'it's a prosthetic mask'.

Yes, because it's POSSIBLE nowadays, but you just ignored that and went on with sarcastic remarks. That's the last thing I will say about it, since this discussion is not the issue here. I am awaiting your comparisons...
I don't need to proof anything here. If you claim someone is not Michael, the burden of evidence is yours. I've also explained in the very beginning that IMO it's disrespectful towards Michael publically examining his face to the microscopic level the way you are doing, he would have HATED it, so that is another reason I won't do any comparisons. I've mentioned that plastic surgery is good nowadays (as is prosthetic make-up), but NOT to the detailed extent some people in here suggest.

Other contributions you've ignored:  I've explained that if the jaw moves with the lips closed the chin appears longer. I've explained that if the head is tilted forward the length of the chin visually appears shorter and the forehead appears longer on photo due to the 3D effect. So that whole remark of yours "I am done with people like you just 'stating their opinion', ridiculing others without any arguments." is just totally untrue.

I totally agree with you about it being disrespectful towards MJ.

Being a singer, dancer, and all around brilliant entertainer was MJ's job. And he worked very hard at his job. Yes, I'm sure he, like many other entertainers, had look a-likes to deter fans and allow him to safely exit various venues when the crowds were too large and stunt doubles to perform stunts that were too dangerous for him to do on his own (like flying over a concert crowd with a jet pack). But to suggest that it was not him performing at his own concerts is absolutely disrespectful. He worked hard to create the biggest selling album of all time. He worked hard to create music that actually had meaning. And he worked exceptionally hard to make sure that his concerts were perfect so that his fans would have the greatest experience possible. Don't try to take that away from him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Real Deal, I think.
I made a new gif and put red lines at the chin line and bottom lip line - only very small discrepancies, imho due to different facial expression and make up.

Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 07:40:42 PM by Ninanina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

for people that think that he wouldnt use a double at a concert and disappoint his fans... wouldnt you think he used a double so no to disappoint his fans if he wasnt able to perform... (not talking about TII)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me it's really interesting how different people's perceptions of something can be, it's really fascinating. The YANA pic is def Michael (my opnion). Many have stated that "it's all in the eyes" and I agree (plus face expressions and more...). If you look at the actual shape of the eyes, and ignore the eyeliner (which can make eyes appear way different) and the fact that he's smiling in one pic and looking serious in the other, one can clearly see they're the same. We all know that smiling and laughing can make eyes look different, as well as other facial features, e.g. cheeks, nose, mouth etc.

Studying Michael's face is almost like studying one of my family member's face (slight exaggeration  :lol: ) because he's been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. I think it's understandable that some people that are not actual fans or have only been fans for a short time would question if it is the same person because denying that his looks has changed would be like saying that Sweden is situated in Africa  :lol: . Michael is beautiful in every era and to me it's not just because his Michael, it's also becasue of those unique features/characteristics of his face and body that are only his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I am done. I think I have stated MULTIPLE times that this is a HAOX INVESTIGATION site and that I am not a fan. If you don't like that, I suggest a fanforum. I am here to unravel a mystery. That does not mean I am disrespectful, it means I want to know why he used doubles and what role doubles might have played in his life, the good way or the bad way. I think I have proved many times that I respect the man very much.

For those that still want to put a lot of work in this, good luck. I'm through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are absolutely correct..It is disrespectful to Michael.  They are comparing pictures of him when he was 17 to 30 something or even older!!!!!  Did you not change in appearence over the years?  Plus he also had work done.!  Give me a break :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions