RK

Just want to state my appreciation for the great work you do Sousa. We are onto the right track with this. All trails in this investigation seem to be bringing us back to this topic constantly. If we don't do these comparisons now, we will only run around in circles expending more time and energy with little or no progress.  And then still be back at this topic at a later date. I'd rather find out now. Sending you much love, clarity and rhinocerous skin to withstand the critics
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am done. I think I have stated MULTIPLE times that this is a HAOX INVESTIGATION site and that I am not a fan. If you don't like that, I suggest a fanforum. I am here to unravel a mystery. That does not mean I am disrespectful, it means I want to know why he used doubles and what role doubles might have played in his life, the good way or the bad way. I think I have proved many times that I respect the man very much.

For those that still want to put a lot of work in this, good luck. I'm through.
i understand Souza. people are like this on my The Kids have Doubles thread....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jacksonology"

I wonder why...

Sorry, no meant to be rude, but let me see if I understand: you are able to say that a little person under a green outfit, in a blurry screenshot is for sure Michael in disguise, but these kids are not the real ones because Paris has one of her ears a bit rounder than in other pics?...

Did you read your thread and then stopped to think why are you (almost) the only one whom see these kids are not the real ones? Seriously, don't you find it weird? I'm not bashing, it's just an advice.

Sometimes is wise to take an step back in order to see things clearly, and listen to what other members are trying to show you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

I wonder why...

Sorry, no meant to be rude, but let me see if I understand: you are able to say that a little person under a green outfit, in a blurry screenshot is for sure Michael in disguise, but these kids are not the real ones because Paris has one of her ears a bit rounder than in other pics?...

Did you read your thread and then stopped to think why are you (almost) the only one whom see these kids are not the real ones? Seriously, don't you find it weird? I'm not bashing, it's just an advice.

Sometimes is wise to take an step back in order to see things clearly, and listen to what other members are trying to show you.
well, like i mentioned on my thread IF YOU read all of it. it was a Possiblity. and also if YOU BEEN READING MY THREAD, people are kind of considering the possiblity. there still one the fence about it but they said it is possible... thank you very much......... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again, I dont think the kids had doubles. As far as MJ goes,, Im still on the fence about it, but I do not think those kids had doubles.
I appreciate you for sharing your finding's though. L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjsweety"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I love the morphing, great that some people know how to do that. I just wanted to add something about the chin cleft. My brother has at 57 a very marked cleft that was basicly invisible when he was a teen, but slowly grew. I'm wondering if that is the case with Michael. Katherine clearly has a cleft and it may be mostly a natural for MJ. Is there an interview where Michael clearly said he put in the cleft or is it hear-say?

I actually remember an interview where he said he had the cleft done, but would'nt know where to start looking for that interview...
he also admits to having the cleft done in moonwalk. that book is amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

I am wondering - couldn't Michael just have false teeth or implants.

He is 50 years old and definitely has lost a few teeth. So what if the COOL MOOF guy was actually him without his teeth or him chewing gum without his teeth. That would also change the jaw line.

The changing teeth could also be explained. We have to remember that at 50 many people do not have all their teeth left. Especially anyone who has consumed lots of medication or drank lots of cola.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"

He is 50 years old and definitely has lost a few teeth. So what if the COOL MOOF guy was actually him without his teeth or him chewing gum without his teeth. That would also change the jaw line.

The changing teeth could also be explained. We have to remember that at 50 many people do not have all their teeth left. Especially anyone who has consumed lots of medication or drank lots of cola.

I'm not trying to bash your theory so please don't think so but omg I cringed so bad when I read the part about chewing gum without teeth.

Ohhhhhh god goosebumps ....... I hate that feeling when I lost a tooth and my gums are exposed a lil.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ouch - you must not be close to 50 years old :)  I get a good chuckle because some of you younger people think that when you turn 50 you have one foot in the grave :) :)
I know plenty of people who still have all of their teeth well past 50. In fact I have a friend who is 48 and just had her first cavity. Really, this is true. Have you seen the Jackson's teeth? They all look like they have healthy teeth and we know that Michael practiced good dental hygiene. I seriously doubt that Michael didn't have his real teeth (or most of them anyway) and isn't it just rumor about him drinking cola? Do we see any pictures of him consuming soda? It goes against the story of him drinking carrot and beet juice every morning right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

I'm not trying to bash your theory so please don't think so but omg I cringed so bad when I read the part about chewing gum without teeth.

Ohhhhhh god goosebumps ....... I hate that feeling when I lost a tooth and my gums are exposed a lil.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

lol.... I actually don't know if there were teeth missing in the chewing gum video but I read an analysis by a hoxer who said there was just one upper tooth.

Michael has had a lot of dental work in the past - rumors are that is how he got addicted to propofol - cos he would not do any procedures unless he was completely under. Also in '96 during the disposition (video on youtube) he takes a tablet because his mouth hurts from having done some dental work. That shows that he has had quite a bit of dental work, could be implants as it is not root canals, he does not have visible caps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

I think all the pics are Michael 100 %. No matter how he's been looking over the years, his eyes NEWER CHANGED ! That's why,I have allways believed it was Michael all the way. In all the pics I have seen of him, his eyes never changed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Puff

Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
You are correct Souza, this is a Hoax Investigation of his DEATH....Not his PLastic Surgeries.

Well lynn, the funny thing is that you fans all say he changed that much due to plastic surgeries, and Mo and I always said we think he didn't change that much at all, so what were you implying?

Well, they prefer to think he had a lot of plastic surgeries instead of thinking that he used doubles for some important reason...  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Puff"
You are correct Souza, this is a Hoax Investigation of his DEATH....Not his PLastic Surgeries.

Well lynn, the funny thing is that you fans all say he changed that much due to plastic surgeries, and Mo and I always said we think he didn't change that much at all, so what were you implying?

Well, they prefer to think he had a lot of plastic surgeries instead of thinking that he used doubles for some important reason...  :roll:  :roll:
I'm not someone who thinks he has lots of surgery at all, and I've always maintained that he barely changed at all- however, I think understanding between hoaxers on this particular topic is kind of murky, not everyone can totally understand how someone else might feel about this doubles and fakes business, so seeing as we don't really understand what this "very important reason" is for sure yet, could you please try to be more understanding of other hoaxer's feelings on this.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "Puff"

I'm not someone who thinks he has lots of surgery at all, and I've always maintained that he barely changed at all- however, I think understanding between hoaxers on this particular topic is kind of murky, not everyone can totally understand how someone else might feel about this doubles and fakes business, so seeing as we don't really understand what this "very important reason" is for sure yet, could you please try to be more understanding of other hoaxer's feelings on this.?

PinkTopaz, again: this is the Michael Jackson Death Hoax INVESTIGATORS website.  An investigator is an individual who actually conducts a clinical investigation.  You have written many times that you're very upset and hurt by the thought of doubles being used, and you were advised several times to take a break and skip these threads for a while.  I am totally willing to try and see things from your side and believe me, I do understand what you must be feeling.  That however does not mean we have to stop investigating a subject which is, in the eyes of many, very realistic, and I don't think that we have to very very carefully formulate the way we present our thoughts and be afraid that every word we write might hurt a person who reads it.  You know very well that we don't write about the doubles in order to hurt people, we are investigating.

Again, please take a break, because this way you are torturing yourself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

i wonder if this topic is amusing micheal..????...............we all have our opinion,but he could tell us all the answers........so put us out of our misery micheal please...this is getting very stressful......xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions