Re: Jon Voight Letter to the American People
April 19, 2010, 01:48:21 AM
Quote from: "jill"
@tienne21...My son is in college also.  He just finished writing a paper on the healthcare bill.  He called me and told me all that was in the bill after viewing it on line.  I was appalled.  To me the most outrageous part of this whole thing was the president and speaker Polosi made statements that it would be better to pass the bill without revealing what was in it because the US citizens would find it to complicated to understand!  They made the statement they wanted to pass the bill and then explain it to the people.  I find this arrogance disgusting!!!

Wow. That is disgusting  :evil: I am not very informed about what's going on with politics, the healthcare bill, etc as I should be as an American. I seem to find out something new everyday.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 01:56:04 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Tiene,

Im so sorry if I seemed hostile earlier...its because I am when it comes to Obama. I am NOT hostile towrads you.  Please forgive me if it seemed so. I just get SO extremely angry with our govt nowadays.

When I was in high school back in the 80's there was nothing to worry about. Now though, we need to worry about wether there will be social security when we get old.

Did you also know that you will be forced to pay a fine of up to $695 if you do NOT get this new insurance? I am also still paying back my student loans and THAT has been added in to the healthcare plan? They passed this bill without ANY kind of plan in place at all...which means it leaves them the option to pass ANYTHING they want and we cant do a damn thing about it. They are going to cut Medicaid as well and I dont know about you but that kinda scares me. My parents rely on Medicaid for all of the healthcare needs and now they will have to forgo some doctor visits. And my parents arent exactly healthy individuals. My father cant even afford his breathing meds as it is right now so what will this new healthcare do for him? It will cut his plan. Its very hard watchng my father gasp for air because he cant afford his meds. I help when I can but I cant help all the time.

I understand, I wasn't offended or anything. Politics is a very heated topic, many different views. I actually had heard about them cutting Medicaid a little while ago but I never looked into it. That pisses me off. My grandma also relies on Medicaid & she has Diabetes. SO I'm glad you reiterated that to me. As of right now she gets her meds she needs but idk what's going to happen if that is allowed to happen? That freaks me out. I'm so sorry to hear about what's going on with your parents. That completely disgusts me. I'm actually scared, they are passing things like this without informing us, so that we are unaware. I don't even want to think about what else is going on that we aren't informed about. I'm glad you are telling me this, I feel dumb for not looking into it myself, it's crazy. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 10:43:02 AM
[youtube:3s85l7u2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVzDztPno-Y[/youtube:3s85l7u2]

This is what you folks sound like. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 10:45:45 AM
Quote from: "Shamone Jackson"
[youtube:1etgwtt9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVzDztPno-Y[/youtube:1etgwtt9]

This is what you folks sound like. :D

So what? And I personally never said he was ruining the economy.....That was on its way when Bushit was in office.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 19, 2010, 02:19:32 PM
@Shamone...I never claimed to be a member of the tea party.  I am just concerned about the direction the country is going.  This thread has been a friendly discussion without bashing.  Please don't start. If you have something to add to the discussion of the bill or any other piece of legislation that has been passed during this administration please post it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 02:48:20 PM
Here is some food for thought:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 19, 2010, 02:53:17 PM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
As someone not from the U.S. why is John Voight so against Obama? From an outsiders point of view Obama seems like a good guy, what happened? When Obama was elected I can say in my country the majority if not all people were thrilled and felt a dark cloud was lifted.

Really? I felt the complete opposite when he was elected.

Why did they feel this way in your country?

To me, Obama is nothing but a terrorist...period. I still do not understand why people voted for him...I really honestly cannot.

I agree, Obama is the same as George Bush only he has a different face and is an illusion to most of the people over the world, he's a false prophet. He is only a puppet to the Illuminati/NWO.

But is John Voight doing this for really the truth, is he on our side? Because he says join the tea-party people and I have a feeling that when they try to demonize us (the truth seekers) the first people who will be blamed as terrorists are the tea-party people. I have a feeling that the tea-party group was set up as a clone of us so that they could demonize the people who speak the truth even more. Am I making a little sense here? :lol: The tea-party people are not on our side.
Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:03:31 PM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 19, 2010, 03:02:42 PM

Wow!  Thanks for posting that.  It has gone up 18% just since last week.  The democrats are so far out touch with what the American people want!  Or maybe they see it and just don't care.  They want to ram everything thru with what little time they have left in office.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 03:06:02 PM

Wow!  Thanks for posting that.  It has gone up 18% just since last week.  The democrats are so far out touch with what the American people want!  Or maybe they see it and just don't care.  They want to ram everything thru with what little time they have left in office.

Oh trust me...they do not care. Im sure theyve all been paid off VERY well to pass the healthcare. They know theyre not getting elected again.

The main guy...cant think of his name right now, who is the main one that tried to get this passed...announced he wasnt running again a few weeks ago. Isnt that special?
Why was it SO CRUCIAL for him to get this done and then he retires????? very odd I say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 19, 2010, 03:11:57 PM
It's odd indeed.  I think his name is Bart Stupak.  He seemed a disconcerted in the interview I saw him do after the bill passed like he was very uncomfortable.  It my opinion that he had his arm twisted to vote for this bill.  I also find it amazing that the article you posted was from MSNBC.  They are very liberal in their political views.  Maybe they are seeing they are on a road to nowhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 19, 2010, 03:20:51 PM
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are the two that actually spearheaded the healthcare bill.  Bart Stupak is a democrat that was not going to vote for the bill because it supports paying for abortions.  They did not have time on a Sunday evening to change the wording of the bill, so the president tells him he will sign an Executive Order stating that abortions will not be covered by the bill.  The thing is the law out trumps an executive order though, and is not worth the paper it is written on if it is contrary to an existing law.  Stupak literally skirmed when this was pointed out to him.  It stinks like fish!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 03:22:55 PM
It's odd indeed.  I think his name is Bart Stupak.  He seemed a disconcerted in the interview I saw him do after the bill passed like he was very uncomfortable.  It my opinion that he had his arm twisted to vote for this bill.  I also find it amazing that the article you posted was from MSNBC.  They are very liberal in their political views.  Maybe they are seeing they are on a road to nowhere.

Stupak!! Thats his name. Thank you.

...and yes msnbc surprised me with posting this too.......Im guessing in the past few months, alot of people are starting to see the light.
Sorry, I thought he was the ring leader along with Pelosi and Reid.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 19, 2010, 03:27:10 PM
That's a good one, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 19, 2010, 03:33:50 PM
@MJLover...I am not sure which side you are talking about.  I know most of the tea party people are against the NWO, but I cannot say I have heard them speak about it.  Jon Voight has spoken at tea party conventions and also republican conventions.  You can find them on Youtube and watch them.  He is pretty straight forward with what he says.  Watch them and make your own conclusions.  Hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 19, 2010, 03:41:12 PM
@MJLover...I am not sure which side you are talking about.  I know most of the tea party people are against the NWO, but I cannot say I have heard them speak about it.  Jon Voight has spoken at tea party conventions and also republican conventions.  You can find them on Youtube and watch them.  He is pretty straight forward with what he says.  Watch them and make your own conclusions.  Hope this helps.

Well I mean the tea party people, what if they have been put out by the Illuminati/NWO so that when they can demonize them because they are againsts the NWO they can also demonize us the people who are againsts the Illuminati/NWO but who are not part of the tea party. I see it as a way to get us the people who are against the Illuminati/NWO together and swoop them up when it's time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions