MJJ1982

Just like I've said before, I don't believe that he changed his name into Mikaeel, so that guy doesn't exist at all imo.
His name was Michael Joe Jackson, and the 'dead' guy is Michael Joseph Jackson. The artist 'died' imo, not the person.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

*Mo*

Quote from: "FinlanDiana"
:?  And who changed the name MIKAEEL Jackson?

There is no relative to Katherine or Joe listed with the name Mikaeel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

but the interesting thing to think about anyway when that name has been mentioned, I mean fell as part of the plan ... changed its name, six months of life left ...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

but the interesting thing to think about anyway when that name has been mentioned, I mean fell as part of the plan ... changed its name, six months of life left ...  :roll:

• A name change - yes, very plausible.  
  • Mikaeel - No.  That name is connected to the "Mike converted to Islam" theory.  Even if that turns out to be true, that's not a legal name change as far as I know.
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awwwwww maaaannnnnnnnn,,....c'mon guys!!! Dont do this to me on Monday morning!! Its too early to even think.... :mrgreen: .......this is a great thread though!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Awwwwww maaaannnnnnnnn,,....c'mon guys!!! Dont do this to me on Monday morning!! Its too early to even think.... :mrgreen: .......this is a great thread though!!

:lol: Just giving you some food for thought  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

:lol: Just giving you some food for thought  ;)

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And...we still have a Mike J Jackson...

My father has 13 brothers and sisters. I have 50 first cousins. Yes, family gatherings are large...anyways, I have an aunt and two cousins that I resemble. One cousin looks so much like me (or I like her) that whenever I see that part of the family it always comes up in conversation just how much I look like Angie. Just a thought - maybe it wasn't a brother but another relative like a cousin. In fact I have two cousins with the same first name.

In the screen print it mentions NJ as an address. That would explain a different relative, like a cousin instead of someone who lived under the same roof as a young child. I think if it was a brother it would be known by someone outside of the immediate family.  

I also remember seeing Michael's mug shot and wondering how someone could look so "unlike" themselves. "Mugshot Mike" and "Michael who went to court" even looked different. Court Mike looked like the real Michael in my opinion. Michael does seem to change appearance a lot.

...so in conclusion maybe we should be looking at other relatives to see if there was a Mike J Jackson born in 1960. Also, it lists Katherine as a "relative". It doesn't say she's the mother. That wouldn't be lying if she is an aunt.
Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 08:51:25 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

im courious about marlons twin. when was the first time you guys heard of marlon having a twin? i had never heard this before the memorial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

I hadn't heard that and while I think it would be normal to mention this twin at the memorial, I also wondered if there was some significance of what Marlon said (ie) drawing our attention to the twin/double concept. I feel bad mentioning that if in fact Marlon did have a twin that died. I posted what I am attaching below n another thread to show just how many different ears I keep seeing. It's a quick glance along some pictures that you might find interesting so I am reposting it below...I hope that is allowed. I like the idea of the "twin or double" being a cousin or relative. It would help explain why no one noticed an extra child in the early years. Also, if this "mike joe" lived at Hayvenhurst it would explain why Layota put that address on the death certificate. She showed up at 100 North Carolwood drive pretty quick after he "died" so she would have been just as capable of writing that address on the death certificate if it was true.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... id=7978250

Please look at the ear specifically in 1, 9, 11 and towards the end the ear in the smooth criminal photo. These are different ears and I don't think there is any mistaking it. All of these pics are interesting. I have seen them before but not side by side. I was shocked at a couple but the ears are just not the same camera angles and lighting aside.mjkate

Private message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

I've heard of him before, about his twin bro. But I can't remember where and when, I've never paid much attention to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

My father has 13 brothers and sisters. I have 50 first cousins. Yes, family gatherings are large...anyways, I have an aunt and two cousins that I resemble. One cousin looks so much like me (or I like her) that whenever I see that part of the family it always comes up in conversation just how much I look like Angie. Just a thought - maybe it wasn't a brother but another relative like a cousin. In fact I have two cousins with the same first name.

In the screen print it mentions NJ as an address. That would explain a different relative, like a cousin instead of someone who lived under the same roof as a young child. I think if it was a brother it would be known by someone outside of the immediate family.  

I also remember seeing Michael's mug shot and wondering how someone could look so "unlike" themselves. "Mugshot Mike" and "Michael who went to court" even looked different. Court Mike looked like the real Michael in my opinion. Michael does seem to change appearance a lot.

...so in conclusion maybe we should be looking at other relatives to see if there was a Mike J Jackson born in 1960. Also, it lists Katherine as a "relative". It doesn't say she's the mother. That wouldn't be lying if she is an aunt.

I agree...:"Just a thought - maybe it wasn't a brother but another relative like a cousin. In fact I have two cousins with the same first name".... :!:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

*Mo*

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
im courious about marlons twin. when was the first time you guys heard of marlon having a twin? i had never heard this before the memorial.

LaToya mentions Marlon's twin brother in her book, which she wrote in 1991.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "LunaCielo"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I agree...:"Just a thought - maybe it wasn't a brother but another relative like a cousin. In fact I have two cousins with the same first name".... :!:  :?:

All very nicely put together, but that still does not explain why all the real estate owned by "Michael Jackson" is listed in the background report of Mike J Jackson, and not in Michael J Jackson's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One thing that pops up in my mind about the Mike J Jackson thing, is that in the early years Michael was told to lie about his age for publicity.  Maybe there is a record somewhere of him being born in 1960 rather than 1958.  It could be that that site found a document of a "Mike J Jackson, born 1960", couldn't trace it any farther than that, and just put that person down as being a "relative" of Katherine Jackson.

Maybe?  *shrugs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions