Re: Michael jackson autograph suddenly 2009
April 15, 2010, 12:42:34 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Where did you find them? And do you know from when these autographs are?

It'S a great find! Maybe he actually planned to "die" in 98' but failed in a way...and that's why he changed it into 2009
that's what i'm thinking also...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

April 15, 2010, 12:46:13 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

It'S a great find! Maybe he actually planned to "die" in 98' but failed in a way...and that's why he changed it into 2009

hm, when I'v read all the other posts I really begin to doubt if it is really Michaels handwriting...but can you copy an autograph like that so perfectly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

April 15, 2010, 12:51:48 PM
This person aslo say this about herself

The items listed here were donated by Mr. Michael Jackson and myself with the specific purpose to collect funds to lend our support to a charity that we've helped together for the past 17 years, every year.

Michael and I became close friends since 1993, when I Directed and Produced 5 of his Dangerous World Tour concerts for his Television Special, with an attendance of 100,000 fans, each.

I am an executive working in the entertainment industry who has loved and admired Michael for many years and who also grew up listening to his music and in awe of his talent.

None of the fabulous items offered here have current established or pre-set prices at the moment. I wanted to showcase several of their pictures here first, before they go on sale to the public, but you are welcome to make an offer before I do it.

I am open to direct offers before I post them in auction sites. If you have an interest in any of them, please send me a message.

I refrain from making any personal comments regarding myself, Mr. Jackson, his family, life, experiences or any other situation regarding him due to our frienship, my respect for him and because of my active work in this industry.

I will not blog here, so please be kind NOT to ask me any other questions that do not pertain exclusively to this sale.

Please understand that I will not provide personal comments or opinions here, so please be kind NOT to send me your personal stories.

and also this

Michael and I have helped this small kids hospice for years by offering his fans the oppotunity to obtain some of his personalized things. He gave me more items than usual for this year's charity sale before he was relocating to England.

He signed and dedicated them only one month before his passing.

I can assure you there are no other items like these, and there won't be any more in the future.

Michael seldom wrote dedications, but he gladly made ours extra-special to benefit our on-going charity of the kids. Some are part of his own lyrics and some are lines from poems he loved, or his personal thoughts.

We had fun preparing our items for this year's auction, although he became frustrated a few times when the felt tip of a marker would not glide and skipped over his cotton shirts while trying to sign them, but he did it any way, and that's what counts. He looked proud when we finished.

so im thinking that maybe MJ signed all of these items because he knew he was "going away"  not to return, not being able to sign anything ever again.... but then you have to belive he will never be coming back... and i  would like to think he is...
Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:54:24 PM by Tink.I.Am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

April 15, 2010, 12:53:41 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

hm, when I'v read all the other posts I really begin to doubt if it is really Michaels handwriting...but can you copy an autograph like that so perfectly?
credit goes to Mo:I outlined the name of the persons who signed, both times Michael Jackson. That leaves us with four options:

1: Michael Jackson has two totally different signatures, which I find highly unlikely.
2: There are 2 Michael Jacksons - one is the 'real deal' and the other one is a double.
3: Michael Jackson did not sign this contract at all, both signatures were forged by other people which automatically makes this contract invalid as forgery is committed.
4: One of the signatures was placed by Michael Jackson and one by a third person. That automatically makes this contract invalid as forgery is committed because it doesn't list the name of the person who actually signed.

I do know that in California a contract has to be signed by 3 different persons in order to legalize it. If less than 3 persons sign it, it has to be notarized.

For the time being, let's forget about the absence of a signed rider which already means that there was no contract at all, and let's just focus on who could have signed this piece of paper.
So it's possible for someone to forge a signature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

April 15, 2010, 12:58:23 PM
Thy could have used a scanned in signature or a facsimile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

nynyro

April 15, 2010, 01:17:42 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
This person aslo say this about herself

The items listed here were donated by Mr. Michael Jackson and myself with the specific purpose to collect funds to lend our support to a charity that we've helped together for the past 17 years, every year.

Michael and I became close friends since 1993, when I Directed and Produced 5 of his Dangerous World Tour concerts for his Television Special, with an attendance of 100,000 fans, each.

I am an executive working in the entertainment industry who has loved and admired Michael for many years and who also grew up listening to his music and in awe of his talent.

None of the fabulous items offered here have current established or pre-set prices at the moment. I wanted to showcase several of their pictures here first, before they go on sale to the public, but you are welcome to make an offer before I do it.

I am open to direct offers before I post them in auction sites. If you have an interest in any of them, please send me a message.

I refrain from making any personal comments regarding myself, Mr. Jackson, his family, life, experiences or any other situation regarding him due to our frienship, my respect for him and because of my active work in this industry.

I will not blog here, so please be kind NOT to ask me any other questions that do not pertain exclusively to this sale.

Please understand that I will not provide personal comments or opinions here, so please be kind NOT to send me your personal stories.

and also this

Michael and I have helped this small kids hospice for years by offering his fans the oppotunity to obtain some of his personalized things. He gave me more items than usual for this year's charity sale before he was relocating to England.

He signed and dedicated them only one month before his passing.

I can assure you there are no other items like these, and there won't be any more in the future.

Michael seldom wrote dedications, but he gladly made ours extra-special to benefit our on-going charity of the kids. Some are part of his own lyrics and some are lines from poems he loved, or his personal thoughts.

We had fun preparing our items for this year's auction, although he became frustrated a few times when the felt tip of a marker would not glide and skipped over his cotton shirts while trying to sign them, but he did it any way, and that's what counts. He looked proud when we finished.

so im thinking that maybe MJ signed all of these items because he knew he was "going away"  not to return, not being able to sign anything ever again.... but then you have to belive he will never be coming back... and i  would like to think he is...

If this is true then, the person directed and/or produced Live from Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour.  The person seems to be explaining why some of the signatures seem messy.  He or she seems believable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions