AGATopic starter

Question to TS
April 09, 2010, 04:20:08 PM
I want your answer to simply question: "How long you'll be fooling us with your hoax and TIAI revealing?"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: Question to TS
April 09, 2010, 07:23:40 PM
What makes you think TS is fooling us?  Has TS ever written something that turned out to be not true?  Has TS ever lead us in the wrong direction?  I can answer those questions with a wholehearted NO.

Instead of fooling us, TS has given us an enormous amount of information, and clear explanations as to why certain events took place.  By using TIAI as a redirect TS was teaching us, because when we followed those redirects and started reading up on the subjects we learned a lot.  TS pointed our noses in the right direction, opened our eyes and woke us up.  In a relatively short time we all gained a lot of knowledge, and knowledge is power.

Maybe you think TS is fooling us because BAMsday did not take place yet?  Is that what it is about?  Well, since everything is perfectly planned and timed in this hoax, it's pretty obvious that it isn't time yet to BAM.  It's not over, please stay focused, and don't get distracted by the absence of a predicted BAMsday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 07:28:04 PM
Quote from: "AGA"
I want your answer to simply question: "How long you'll be fooling us with your hoax and TIAI revealing?"

Yes, please don't get discouraged but why do you think you'll get the answer you're looking for? In Michael's words, "it's an adventure, a great adventure". Don't look for the BAMS Day, look for the message and the truth and you'll be more blessed. We all want Michael to return but we need to take time to hear what he was trying to tell us. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 09, 2010, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
What makes you think TS is fooling us?  Has TS ever written something that turned out to be not true?  Has TS ever lead us in the wrong direction?  I can answer those questions with a wholehearted NO.

Instead of fooling us, TS has given us an enormous amount of information, and clear explanations as to why certain events took place.  By using TIAI as a redirect TS was teaching us, because when we followed those redirects and started reading up on the subjects we learned a lot.  TS pointed our noses in the right direction, opened our eyes and woke us up.  In a relatively short time we all gained a lot of knowledge, and knowledge is power.

Maybe you think TS is fooling us because BAMsday did not take place yet?  Is that what it is about?  Well, since everything is perfectly planned and timed in this hoax, it's pretty obvious that it isn't time yet to BAM.  It's not over, please stay focused, and don't get distracted by the absence of a predicted BAMsday.
cant be moooooore agree  :)
even that.. i dont know what to think about TS
Mo's right ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

ZIsis

April 11, 2010, 11:40:32 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I think you have hit the nail on the head here, *Mo* :idea: I'm afraid I also am one of the "BAM-fanatics" myself too :oops: A HUGE part of the whole hoax for me has always been the possibility of a return/comeback (AT LEAST once; a "final curtain call"/a chance to say Good bye 'properly'/Fulfillment of the promise of "the best yet to come" etc etc kinda thing). So, yes, each time a "predicted" BAMSDAY doesn't happen (& my heart keeps doing  the umcomfy CONSTANT flip-flop thingy leading up to "a date" closing in!), I do get disappointed/impatient/frustrated :( (although, given the frequency of these occurrences, I've to say, it does get easier with time/practice though :P), But it doesn't shatter me totally inside now. I figured that since the hoax itself was all v unexpected (no one contemplated the possibility before "the event" actually happened) after all, why should "D-DAY" be so predictable (Yay to those of us who like a few GOOD "surprises" too ;))!!! :lol:  8-)  :D
I just wanted to say I'm glad some of us are keeping cool, calm & collected about ALL "THIS"; it's very comforting & reassuring (esp. to the more errr..."capricious" amongst us-GUILTY there :oops:) too. Thanks for trying to help us "rationalise" this one, Mo. I hope some of it rubs off on the rest of us who-could-use-it-most too :)  :)  :)

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions