*Mo*

Re: Has there been 2 this whole time??
April 09, 2010, 01:51:03 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
We have been comparing pics for months now, and I can tell you that there are at least two MJ's.  These two look alike so much, you have to know what the differences are to see them.  They look alike so much, they could be twins, yet there are differences.

Oh.. is there any chance that one is his twin?

We kind of let go of the original "biological twin" idea, but rational thinking leads us to tending to believe that there might be a blood connection.  These two faces are extremely similar, and back in those days plastic surgery wasn't as advanced as it is now.  Anyway, as long as all birth certificates pertaining the Jacksons are sealed or unless Mike himself will one day tell us what really happened, we will never know for sure.
Wh-what do you mean by the last line? You mean we'll never know if he has a twin?

Please just read what I wrote PinkTopaz, I was very clear:  

"Anyway, as long as all birth certificates pertaining the Jacksons are sealed or unless Mike himself will one day tell us what really happened, we will never know for sure."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 01:59:25 AM
You all know how easy it is to cover up scars with Make up? but all it takes is the right angles and lighting to make it 'reappear'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 03:10:41 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
I posted these pictures on the other last year and no one cared  :lol: but since i have came back and i see more people are looking into the double/twin theory I decided to post these pictures again.

While looking though his site to see how far back the multiple mjs go back i came across these pictures and IMO they look like 2 different lil boys...I will note what i see different and i would love for you to do the same.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

on the top picture, notice the scar on his cheek, that is still visible today, and on the second picture it is not there

a his eyebrows seem to be thinner and the fuller bottom lip on the top picture

the bottom picture has fuller browsn and fuller top lip

but all and all it doesnt look like the same boy to me, the first picture looks like the michael we have always seem and the 2nd picture just doesnt "feel" familiar to me

edit: the way that the afros lay are different also

Same beautiful boy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

April 09, 2010, 03:30:00 AM
Sorry to spoil your fun here, but on both pictures of when he was little, a scar can be seen on his cheek.

It is  hard to see since his head is turned around, but if you look well enough it is there. Just because it is not on the picture does not mean they are not there. You can NOT use a picture like that were the head is turned to 'proof' there is no scar and even more, not that they are 2 persons.

It would really be appreciated if you would only mention that there is a twin or a double if you have concrete, hard evidence because this is becoming very annoying.

There are not 2 persons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 03:35:36 AM
sorry guys, while i'm open to the doubles theory (or at least trying to!), i just don't believe he'd use one at this young of an age. as for the twin theory....i just can't agree to that one at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

*Mo*

April 09, 2010, 03:58:01 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
It would really be appreciated if you would only mention that there is a twin or a double if you have concrete, hard evidence because this is becoming very annoying.

The intention of this website is to INVESTIGATE this hoax, and to share thoughts and ideas. You can't expect people ONLY to post their ideas when they have concrete, hard evidence, and that's certainly not a requirement when people want to share their ideas.  If talking about doubles is becoming very annoying for you then you better skip these threads, instead of posting comments like "There are not 2 persons", "there's only one Michael" and "there are no doubles" in each and every thread that appears about doubles.  You're only annoying yourself this way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 09, 2010, 04:10:15 AM
I also don't see/believe it, the reason why I read double topics is because a lot of people are convinced and it makes me curious. But I can't see differences...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Raven

April 09, 2010, 04:58:27 AM

The intention of this website is to INVESTIGATE this hoax, and to share thoughts and ideas. You can't expect people ONLY to post their ideas when they have concrete, hard evidence, and that's certainly not a requirement when people want to share their ideas.  If talking about doubles is becoming very annoying for you then you better skip these threads, instead of posting comments like "There are not 2 persons", "there's only one Michael" and "there are no doubles" in each and every thread that appears about doubles.  You're only annoying yourself this way.
What is annoying is that if you don't post in such a thread, after a while people are stating it is 'hard evidence' or 'WE determined that it was..." since they never received any feedback.

Ofcourse it's the intention to debate and share opinions, but stating that Michael Jackson is not Michael Jackson is of a different matter, it's an attack at his identity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

April 09, 2010, 05:42:03 AM

What is annoying is that if you don't post in such a thread, after a while people are stating it is 'hard evidence' or 'WE determined that it was..." since they never received any feedback.

Ofcourse it's the intention to debate and share opinions, but stating that Michael Jackson is not Michael Jackson is of a different matter, it's an attack at his identity.

Well, we are talking about DOUBLES... isn't it?
And we are sharing OUR opinion about it... right?
Compare photos and share opinions are attacks at his identity? I don't think so...
Some of us can see ( crystal clear ) that there are more than one Michael Jackson, but if you don't like this idea please just skip those threads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

April 09, 2010, 06:38:16 AM
I try as hard as I can but I simply cannot see the difference. To me all the pics are those of "our" Michael. I for one read these topics because maybe one day I will see the difference. But till this day I dont buy the double theorie.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

MJJ1982

April 09, 2010, 06:39:30 AM
I truly don't want to offend anyone with this question, but I'm wondering if the people who see differences are a fan? I have the idea that most of the 'double-believers' are no fans, but that they are only investigating the hoax? I'm just curious, because I'm a fan and I don't see it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

April 10, 2010, 12:38:35 PM
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
Hey Misha..we havent been formerly introduced as you probaly know me as WizzKidd lol  ;)..yes i knew i have seen this pictures before from you along time ago..and i to wouldnt be surprised if michael was still black till this day  :) to me michael was about "magic" and creating excapism so to speak..cant wait to post the video
Really? If that is true..then Michael Jackson is one sick, ugly human being. All that work of saying he had a terrible disease (or whichever fakeass made it up) and making everyone feel all sympathetic, making TONS of people get laughed at trying to defend him and- *gasp!!!* It's not real?! Dear Lord..
you can have vitiligo and ot turn all the way white
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 12:39:08 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "misha86"

^^^ where did the scar go???????

20 to 30 years later and you can still see the scar.....
photoshop?  i edit pimples and scars out all the time.
photoshop in 1971?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 12:40:16 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
I remember hearing awhile back about the importance of a scar on MJ's cheek.  I think it was on his left cheek.  Was this scar ever mentioned in the autopsy report? Wow, this is a very interesting post.  I think I am going back to my padded cell. My head is spinning.
 :?  :?
yes in 1 of them, they meantioned him having hair still, a good weight, a scar and other none ill sounding discribtions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 12:43:19 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I truly don't want to offend anyone with this question, but I'm wondering if the people who see differences are a fan? I have the idea that most of the 'double-believers' are no fans, but that they are only investigating the hoax? I'm just curious, because I'm a fan and I don't see it....
yes i am a fan...and lol @ you thinking that if your a fan you would not be able to see a difference :roll: if i wasnt a fan i wouldnt care to investigate anything :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions