DoTopic starter

OK, reading the LKL blog tonight I stumbled upon this youtube vid from RTL Boulevard (yes, again The Netherlands) with an interview with Jermaine (who is also in Holland for The Move like Michael Jackson shows on SBS6). Listen carefully at 0:36, is this Michael's voice???
[youtube:6uzlcelu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni20AUWhjRc[/youtube:6uzlcelu]

It's surely sounds like him don't you think? But then, is it possible he is present there with the interviewer? What do you think? Do we have to watch The next Uri Geller tomorrow???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Why did the news guy act so disrespectful at the end? That did sound like Michael's voice around :36 and I kept trying to hear what he said but couldn't make it all out. It was something about children. Jermaine is definitely looking in a couple of different directions at that point. IDK - maybe another family member?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

DoTopic starter

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Why did the news guy act so disrespectful at the end? That did sound like Michael's voice around :36 and I kept trying to hear what he said but couldn't make it all out. It was something about children. Jermaine is definitely looking in a couple of different directions at that point. IDK - maybe another family member?

I think he said "but it's for (the) children".
Jermaine Jackson is in the Netherlands for the SBS6 show "Move like Michael Jackson" and the little interview (with the tape of the singing children) is about the program "My name is Michael" of rival channel RTL4. So the guy from SBS6 obvious don't want Jermaine saying good things about that!!
Or did you mean the snoaring sound from the guy at the desk? Yeah, it is disrespectful but Jermaine's voice is dreary in that part I guess that's why ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "Do"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Jermaine Jackson is in the Netherlands for the SBS6 show "Move like Michael Jackson" and the little interview (with the tape of the singing children) is about the program "My name is Michael" of rival channel RTL4. So the guy from SBS6 obvious don't want Jermaine saying good things about that!!
Or did you mean the snoaring sound from the guy at the desk? Yeah, it is disrespectful but Jermaine's voice is dreary in that part I guess that's why ;)

I heard that too...sounded like Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

This is the oddest clip. As I see it Jermaine is watching the clip of the children and utters two words in a foreign language and two other people (in the room not in view) are conversing. It certainly sounds as if Michael says "but it is for the children" after the man states, "we cannot comment on that"and then proceeds to say, "it doesn't matter...if it says 'my name is Michael' it has to go." Now where on Earth does this all fall into it????? I am confused.

It kinda sounds like this man is a legal advisor to Michael and the man is saying no to endorsing this or letting them use Michael's name---which is a copyright.  I can see Michael being ok with it being that it is for innocent children---but adhering to the priniciples of the law will only protect MJ in the long run.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

DoTopic starter

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
This is the oddest clip. As I see it Jermaine is watching the clip of the children and utters two words in a foreign language and two other people (in the room not in view) are conversing. It certainly sounds as if Michael says "but it is for the children" after the man states, "we cannot comment on that"and then proceeds to say, "it doesn't matter...if it says 'my name is Michael' it has to go." Now where on Earth does this all fall into it????? I am confused.

It kinda sounds like this man is a legal advisor to Michael and the man is saying no to endorsing this or letting them use Michael's name---which is a copyright.  I can see Michael being ok with it being that it is for innocent children---but adhering to the priniciples of the law will only protect MJ in the long run.

OK I'll try to explain it, hope that I can do this in an understandable way.
Between SBS6 and RTL4 (two Dutch tv-channels) is always a big competition going on. Both channels wanted to bring a program about Michael Jackson and wanted to be the first with it. When SBS6 heard that RTL4 wanted to make a talentshow called 'Mijn naam is Michael', (which is Dutch for My name is Michael) SBS6 quikly bought the domain.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RTL4 was thereby forced to change the name of their talentshow in 'My name is Michael'.
Now Jermaine was in the country for the start of the talentshow of SBS6, named 'Move like Michael Jackson' in which he will be in the jury and Boulevard, a showbizzprogram of RTL4 did an interview with him, and showed him a tape of their show, My name is Michael. I think your right and a legal advisor told that they are not allowed to comment on that, because of the rivalry between the channels. I think that's the reason but don't know for sure ofcourse!

But I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who hears Michaels voice saying 'but it's for the children'!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

It sounded exactly like Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember, It\'s all for L.O.V.E
It was the story of an uncommonly gentle man. Innocence is what he knew. Beauty is what he saw.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It does sound a lot similar to Micheal's voice , but is it possible ? I mean who was behind the camera , and who were in the room with Jermaine ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

I saw a thread on the forum that talked about Michael's reflection in Jermaine's sunglasses during the interview?

This only makes the theory that Michael was in the room more plausible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember, It\'s all for L.O.V.E
It was the story of an uncommonly gentle man. Innocence is what he knew. Beauty is what he saw.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

Sorry guys, this is already discussed in another thread.  Please look it up and reply to that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions