Hey everyone!

I was watching a clip of Billy The Exterminator on the A&E website and he was talking about Esoteric information and talking about books and how he works from everyone to the poor to the most wealthiest to the most powerful people in the world. And what he was talking about sounded like he was talking about we have talked about here and how he sounded like he had a connection the Michael Jackson situation.

"The most richest, wealthy and powerful, this is what they believe. They are very serious about this knowledge."

He also talked about a guy named Albert Pike who is actually connected to the Masons and a Masonic Lodge. You need to look him up!! He was involved in secret societies and Billy owns a book he wrote that belonged to some guy and the the book Billy described said on the inside:
"This is an esoteric book for Scottish right use only to be returned upon withdrawal or death of recipient."

The last advice he gives in the video which to me sounded so familiar and made me laugh the way he talked and how things are connected here.

"If you do a little homework into the knowledge I assure you a lot of these gates will open, windows will open and the truth will shine in. Find out what these Esoteric teachings are, and go ahead and educate yourself. I do challenge you to investigate deeper, you'll be surprised at how deep the rabbit hole goes."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions