Coroners van
April 07, 2010, 06:20:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say that im on the fence about the video RTL supposedly did. The video looks quite legit especially as on the helicopter video of the coroners van going into the garage shows a man following after it. But the sirens in the background are German sirens and the blue triangles on the back door are different to the ones on the real one as well as the font on the "R".
why is it that everyone believes its not a fake? How can the blue triangles be different and why would there be german sirens. Also the guy who was meant to be MJ was too short.
I've been pondering this for a while and its been bugging me why everyone thinks its fake. Please explain. Thanks  :mrgreen:

peace out xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Coroners van
April 07, 2010, 06:24:35 PM
I haven't placed a lot of thought about it either way. I do think that if it's a fake they went to a lot of trouble just to "prove a point" and then quickly inform everyone that it was a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 07, 2010, 06:57:00 PM
I thought it was fake from the beginning, and I never even bothered to watch the entire RTL video. To me, the one question I have had from the time that video appeared was this: WHY would Michael need to be inside that van in the first place? He wouldn't. He also wouldn't need to be under the white sheet or cover that we saw over the body that was being transported from the helicopter to the van. If he is alive, I don't see why he would need to be in either of those places. Makes no sense to me. Never has. Never will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

MJJ1982

April 08, 2010, 06:40:36 AM
Quote from: "Steph16"
But the sirens in the background are German sirens and the blue triangles on the back door are different to the ones on the real one as well as the font on the "R".

Are you talking about the sirens that you hear in the 'original' video (not the one that RTL claims)
The sirens you can hear there are not German sirens!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

April 08, 2010, 02:55:05 PM
Yes, I heard they were german sirens
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 08, 2010, 03:12:25 PM
But in the video by RTL, the sirenes does NOT sound as the ones in USA.Do you have a video with german sirenes, so we can compare ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

April 08, 2010, 03:14:59 PM
This has been discussed at length

In my opinion the link above (sorry dont know how to embed :oops: )

This is the original video which come to light and in my view is real.   ;)

The second RTL fake video was I believe made to cover up the original "genuine" one, there are many differences when you compare the first video with the original.

Quite apart from the vans being different, the garage setting is different, the door behind the van is different and a different colour green, the air ducting on the ceiling of the second video is different together with the fact that the actual environment setting of the second is totally different to the first. If you spend some time researching this for your own piece of mind I wont try to convince you either way you have to have your own "truth" I am convinced the first one is genuine and nothing at all to do with the second, no one can convince me of that too many differences.

With the L.O.V.E. as always of course.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 08, 2010, 04:07:59 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

The second RTL fake video was I believe made to cover up the original "genuine" one, there are many differences when you compare the first video with the original.

Quite apart from the vans being different, the garage setting is different, the door behind the van is different and a different colour green, the air ducting on the ceiling of the second video is different together with the fact that the actual environment setting of the second is totally different to the first. If you spend some time researching this for your own piece of mind I wont try to convince you either way you have to have your own "truth" I am convinced the first one is genuine and nothing at all to do with the second, no one can convince me of that too many differences.

yes, it's real.Maybe Michael got RTL to make the fake video ? He has friends in Germany.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

April 08, 2010, 07:36:00 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

I would love to believe you but how can you explain the font on the R of coroner being different or the blue triangle next to 'coroner' being a different size?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 09:18:37 PM
I know this thing has definitely been discussed at length. Does anyone have the one with German Sirens in it?

Sorry Steph the ones I have seen is just American Sirens
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

April 15, 2010, 10:18:19 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
I know this thing has definitely been discussed at length. Does anyone have the one with German Sirens in it?

Never mind, not sure it matters. Neither video has the script writing down the side of the van.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

April 16, 2010, 09:42:34 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"

Anyway, if sounds are different, how could we be sure which one is the good one ? I guess those videos have been recorded, mixed, then put again on the net...Maybe someday we will have one with Michael's voice saying "ok, we got it, great ! Let's go back home now !"
I mean, what your are looking, IS ONLY VIDEO ! And God knows we cannot trust video in the world we are living now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Jennie

April 16, 2010, 10:53:12 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I haven't placed a lot of thought about it either way. I do think that if it's a fake they went to a lot of trouble just to "prove a point" and then quickly inform everyone that it was a fake.

Yes I feel the exact same way. Also as far as this coroner van vid/rtl making of...  vids go I think we are looking at things in the wrong way. I'm not 100% convinced we should be comparing the vans, the settings, doors, ceillings.... we are being distracted with all these off details and missing the big picture or the point.

Sorry guys this is going to be one of my long posts and I hate doing this but I think it's worth a read. So please bare with me. :D

Ok so let's get into proper mind frame, let's just fly with the idea of RTL claiming they made a fake vid and then debunked it. Let's pretend we are the ones, with poor taste in jokes by the way :lol:  ;) , who are going to make a fake vid. The death of MJ is still really hot in the news, magazines, the entire world, there is talk of murder, talk of MJ being a junky and what not!! Not a week goes by, at the time the vids were made of course keep in mind ;) , without this whole thing being discussed all over the media, tributes all over the place, MJ's familly obviously must still be in pain over MJ's "death" (familly who happens to be for the most part somewhat famous and know by the entire world), investigations going on, fans committing suicide....  So us hotshot media people at RTL 8-)  decide "hey we want to sell news to, what could we possible come up with that people in general will be interested in?". And then it just hit's us!! Of course we will sell a fantastik MJ story, let's get to work on it, we'll make a vid that would make MJ seem alive and the entire world will be in shock and disbelief and will want to buy our story and we'll make tons of money!!!   Honestly what else could possess those RTL people to make up such a story other than money if it's not the truth as they all ready stated keep in mind. ;)  So after spending all this money to hopefully make a lot more than we spent what would be the logical thing to do??? ;)  Of course, keep our mouths shut about the fabricated vid we just sold and rake in the dough, right??    Well.... no actually we changed our minds and are going to announce to the world we made a fake vid cause we we're starved for money and attention, cause we grew a conscience over night. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Oh no!!! what have we done?? At this point we are worried we just started a hoax for a joke but what if people take it seriously and think MJ is still alive??!!! :o  How are we going to fix this now??  :o We just spent all this money on a tasteless fabricated story and we might get our asses sued over it too,  ooohhh how on earth are we going to fix this now, tell me!!??!! :mrgreen: Of course after all this caused by our bad judgement we need to be credible when we announce it was fabricated so we need to make sure we believed. Hmm... Hey I got a brilliant plan, let's just spend as much money to make a vid to debunk it with solid proof to make sure it will be dismissed and laid to rest once and for all. Now let's proceed with caution by changing all the little details of things from our 1st vid like, use different ceillings, different shade of green but not to different though, doors, you know everything!!! For sure they will have to believe us after this guys, whooh I think we'll save the day, I mean how could anyone have doubts after we publish this vid? And let's give it a good title like the making of the fake coroner van, and then when we are asked to be interviewed about it we can tell them how much fun we had doing all this I mean people will certainly not be angry about this funny little joke of ours. We will be famous for it!!! :mrgreen:

ok guys so how much sense did this make??? Keep in mind it makes as much sense as the actual version of this little story. :geek:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 17, 2010, 05:28:57 AM
We have seen too many doubles in the disappearance story to believe that inside the coroner's van video there was not a double story layer placed on purpose.

The moving casket photo on TMZ lately brought the following to my attention:
a "van" may also mean a leader's team as well as a "body" may represent a group of people.

We found several indications that the "publishing coroner" could have been not a true coroner but an actor.

The video of the "set up" coroner's van may give a hint that the coroner's team was "set up" and that MJ was jumping out of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 18, 2010, 04:17:08 AM
The entire RTL motivation remains a  mystery to me.Letting masses of people play with the thought of MJ being alive, giving them the possibility to get familiar with several hoaxsites on the internet , and then educating EVERYBODY it is not so!Knowing very well the side effect:more people getting interested in the idea of mj still being alive.

If this was not the purpose, it was damagecontrol or a sarcastic way to increase the number of people viewing this show IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions