liril

Quote from: "Nakiska"
I'm sorry but can someone explain to me why do you think it is a green screen at the background? I cant see anything that points to that, but maybe its because I dont know where to look. Thanks. :)

so do I believe. I have seen so many photograph they look artificial/ green screened but they are not
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We could endlessly debate whether it's green screened or not...because it's all based on subjective opinion and perspective. I personally do NOT think it looks at all green screened. If you turn your volume up, you can hear plenty of background noise. Also remember that there is a microphone on B.O. (I love that his initials are short for:  Body Odor, LOL), and that always makes the person speaking the most prominent sound. Think about how many reporters you see talking on camera, and how often their voice is the only voice you hear. It happens all the time. If it didn't work like that, there'd be no point of sending reporters out in the field for live interviews, because they'd never hear what they wanted to hear over every other sound going on around them.

Also, the blue shirts and apparel do not seem suspicious to me. They look like uniforms. It is a hospital, after all, so, um, people will be wearing similar/matching things.

As to why the videos seem different that have been posted...it's because they were taken at different times of day and in different areas of UCLA. They are not both done in the same place. So yes, they will look different.

I saw at least 2 ladies walking behind B.O. that looked toward him--and if they weren't looking at him, they were likely looking at the camera people/person. Again, this is a point we could debate endlessly.

And yes, people in America have very stupid sayings, and "waking up dead" is one of them. Obviously you can't wake up if you are dead. It's just an expression, a stupid one, yeah, but just an expression.

I do think B.O. is odd, and maybe even a liar. I don't think he'd be in on the hoax though--because he seems to flakey for Michael to be able to trust, and I think Michael would be smarter than that where the hoax is concerned. And in my opinion, he's not trying to suppress laughter, he's just an idiot. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

bec

Quote from: "Christiana"
And yes, people in America have very stupid sayings, and "waking up dead" is one of them. Obviously you can't wake up if you are dead. It's just an expression, a stupid one, yeah, but just an expression.

Well that's slightly rude. Stupid sayings?

Born n raised in the USA and I've never heard anyone use this expression before. I didn't realize we had foreign experts here on "sayings" in the US.

And they say Americans are pompous and egotistical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"

Born n raised in the USA and I've never heard anyone use this expression before. I didn't realize we had foreign experts here on "sayings" in the US.

californian here. i agree with you- never heard of this saying. i can't even really think of a context where this would be acceptable to be used in an everyday setting where most common sayings are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

lynn

Quote from: "mjfansince4"

californian here. i agree with you- never heard of this saying. i can't even really think of a context where this would be acceptable to be used in an everyday setting where most common sayings are.

I have never heard of that saying also... I have lived in 3 different states
Maybe she heard it in a move or something :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjfansince4"

Especially coming from a lawyer and on live tv...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe that was a clue" waking up dead" since you cant really do that....maybe thats why he laughed or tried not to laugh ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjboogie

What I really need to do is find out WHO IN THE HELL IS RANDY"S ASSISTANT? ? Does anyone here know who he or she may be? This is a new research topic in my opinion. RANDYS ASSISTANT HAD TAKEN MJ FROM THE HOSPITAL SHORTLY BEFORE NOON..yeah Brian, and the 911 call was made after 12 right :roll:

Finding out what we can find out on Randy's Assistant might shed some light on things. I am getting desperate and it is getting close to June. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Oxman always looks like he's trying not to laugh - he just has one of those faces.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

"Waking up the dead" when you're being to loud, I have heard but I have never ever in all my years heard this expression before.  "He'll wake up dead" is just plain ridiculous to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

Wake up dead is also a thriller ...  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When looking it up in Google I have found this explanation:

"It's a bit of irony dude... "When you wake up dead, dont come crying to me because you never put your seatbelt on" or something like that. it's just saying that one day it's going to be too late to do it, so you may as well do it now, because it's for your own good, even if it seems a little extreme/paranoid to do it now."

So mmh, maybe family members have really been telling him this phrase as a warning?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Sarahli

When we die we don't just disappear under ground, our soul goes to the other side and we finally wake up dead because we're still living (the soul) but we're dead here on this earth. So wake up dead has a certain sense to me. To wake up realizing that we're dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

And what you tell me of his hair that did not stop shaking?
From what I know every blow of wind has a pause, even in places where the wind is stronger.
Fans(wind) of a film set?
Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:03:07 PM by mjaliveomg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
And what you tell me of his hair that did not stop shaking?
From what I know every gust of wind has a pause, even in places where the wind is stronger.
Fans(wind) of a film set?
wow, good find! the wind seems too controlled. and in LA it can get windy....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions