Re: The "Michael would never..." argument
April 07, 2010, 05:38:49 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
According to the reports the defence is not claiming Michael committed suicide. They suggest it is possible that he became impatient and decided to administer propofol himself.

Dead by one's own hands is dead just the same.  Whether accidentally or on purpose.  suicide is by definition:  The act of causing ones own death. Suicide may be positive or negative and it may be direct or indirect.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJLover1990

April 07, 2010, 05:40:11 PM
I absolutely agree! I was talking with a fellow MJ fan yesterday and she doesn't believe that Michael is alive and I told her that I do believe that he's alive. And she told me he would never do that not for his family not for his kids. And all the usual stuff. And I told her I respected her opinion but I have my own. And I think how can someone think what Michael would do or not do. We can't think for him. So that bugs me a little sometimes to be honest. Thanks for making a thread about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 05:50:23 PM
To be perfectly  honest, if you go back and read the posts here, most of them are based on "thinking for him" or others involved.  It's all OPINION and opinion is basically formed by what YOU think about this, that or what or whomever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 08, 2010, 06:24:47 AM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
There are many people who are very allergic to the thought of Michael faking his death, and they immediately dismiss any theory, simply because they believe or they "know" he would never do something like this.

They say he would never do it to his children. Even though nobody knows if he's not spending time with them every now and then or even most of the time. They say he would never do it to his fans. But who knows what Michael thinks his fans want? What if he knew he couldn't survive the 50 shows and his only other option would've been to cancel? What kinda reaction would he have expected from his fans? And not even I want to imagine the reactions. He would've been laughed at by the public, and many fans would've been extremely disappointed. But still, people will tell you he would never fake his death, simply because he wouldn't. Because he's too good to do something like that. They might say Michael has a very strong faith in God and would never do something like this because it's simply wrong. How about the elephant man's bones and oxygen chamber stories though, and the big possibility that Michael might've been the mastermind behind those hoaxes? I know, faking your death is another story. But...What do you think and what do you say when people use those kind of arguments?

Good job. omg the amount of people that do that and not just with the hoax but with anything. Just the thought of Michael doing something "normal" or something imperfect the automatically bring in the " he would never" how do they know? i didnt realize they were so close with him? like dang no one, not one fan knows Michael well enough to say he would or wouldnt do something, none of us know him to that point so to make those assumptions is quite stupid. next time someone says that im asking them for his number since they know him so well :lol:

Yeah, like Michael being asked if he used the toilet. Like OMG, Michael would never use the toilet! The food he eats simply vanishes inside his stomach.  :lol:

I completely agree with you! And you know what, the more I think about this, the angrier it makes me. Those are the same kind of fans who never read one piece about the allegations, who simply say "Michael would never", because he wrote Heal The World or whatever their argument is. It's ridiculous, and it makes Michael's entire fanbase look like ignorant idiots. As right as they are saying he's innocent, an open-minded person will always look at both sides of the story and will never dismiss something, just because they feel "Michael would never".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Raven

April 08, 2010, 06:35:39 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "Raven"
According to the reports the defence is not claiming Michael committed suicide. They suggest it is possible that he became impatient and decided to administer propofol himself.

Dead by one's own hands is dead just the same.  Whether accidentally or on purpose.  suicide is by definition:  The act of causing ones own death. Suicide may be positive or negative and it may be direct or indirect.  :roll:
No, that is false. Suicide is the intentional ending of one's own life. It does not include accidental self killing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJJ1982

April 08, 2010, 07:09:39 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I absolutely agree! I was talking with a fellow MJ fan yesterday and she doesn't believe that Michael is alive and I told her that I do believe that he's alive. And she told me he would never do that not for his family not for his kids. And all the usual stuff. And I told her I respected her opinion but I have my own. And I think how can someone think what Michael would do or not do. We can't think for him. So that bugs me a little sometimes to be honest. Thanks for making a thread about this.

It's so original, isn't it? Everyone who doesn't believe in the hoax comes up with the same :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

April 08, 2010, 05:12:30 PM
((((sigh))))) :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 08, 2010, 05:59:44 PM
Bottom line is Michael is human.  He has faults just like all of us do.  While he may be a perfectionist he is not perfect.  No one is.  So my answer to someone who would say this is--the only one who knows if "Michael would never" is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 06:49:34 PM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
Bottom line is Michael is human.  He has faults just like all of us do.  While he may be a perfectionist he is not perfect.  No one is.  So my answer to someone who would say this is--the only one who knows if "Michael would never" is Michael.

Exactly.. i agree.. no-one can speculate what Michael would and wouldnt do...

we cannot say for sure that Michael would never take drugs, would never endanger his life with Propofol, would never take uppers and downers, would never do this and that...  because we dont know for sure.  We can only speculate.

We have to have an open mind to all possibilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 08:08:41 PM
There are many people who are very allergic to the thought of Michael faking his death, and they immediately dismiss any theory, simply because they believe or they "know" he would never do something like this.

They say he would never do it to his children. Even though nobody knows if he's not spending time with them every now and then or even most of the time. They say he would never do it to his fans. But who knows what Michael thinks his fans want? What if he knew he couldn't survive the 50 shows and his only other option would've been to cancel? What kinda reaction would he have expected from his fans? And not even I want to imagine the reactions. He would've been laughed at by the public, and many fans would've been extremely disappointed. But still, people will tell you he would never fake his death, simply because he wouldn't. Because he's too good to do something like that. They might say Michael has a very strong faith in God and would never do something like this because it's simply wrong. How about the elephant man's bones and oxygen chamber stories though, and the big possibility that Michael might've been the mastermind behind those hoaxes? I know, faking your death is another story. But...What do you think and what do you say when people use those kind of arguments?

Good job. omg the amount of people that do that and not just with the hoax but with anything. Just the thought of Michael doing something "normal" or something imperfect the automatically bring in the " he would never" how do they know? i didnt realize they were so close with him? like dang no one, not one fan knows Michael well enough to say he would or wouldnt do something, none of us know him to that point so to make those assumptions is quite stupid. next time someone says that im asking them for his number since they know him so well :lol:

Yeah, like Michael being asked if he used the toilet. Like OMG, Michael would never use the toilet! The food he eats simply vanishes inside his stomach.  :lol:

I completely agree with you! And you know what, the more I think about this, the angrier it makes me. Those are the same kind of fans who never read one piece about the allegations, who simply say "Michael would never", because he wrote Heal The World or whatever their argument is. It's ridiculous, and it makes Michael's entire fanbase look like ignorant idiots. As right as they are saying he's innocent, an open-minded person will always look at both sides of the story and will never dismiss something, just because they feel "Michael would never".
OMG i remember that from moonwalk lmfao, noo of course MICHAEL JACKSON would never use the toilet you know cus he doesnt pee and stuff like the rest of us ....? what is he a robot! LOL i died when i read that hahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

MJJ1982

April 09, 2010, 08:37:58 AM

OMG i remember that from moonwalk lmfao, noo of course MICHAEL JACKSON would never use the toilet you know cus he doesnt pee and stuff like the rest of us ....? what is he a robot! LOL i died when i read that hahaha

:lol:  I like the idea of him doing the same things as us  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

July 14, 2010, 02:35:53 PM
I think MJ is intelligent enough to use the "he would never do this" theory doing EXACTLY this!
So no one becomes suspicious ...

In another thread a bodyguard that exactly this: Stop this "MJ is alive" stuff. He would have never done this to his children! The biggest argument against and PRO hoax - it is like a shield and protection for Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 02:48:53 PM
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
I think MJ is intelligent enough to use the "he would never do this" theory doing EXACTLY this!
So no one becomes suspicious ...

In another thread a bodyguard that exactly this: Stop this "MJ is alive" stuff. He would have never done this to his children! The biggest argument against and PRO hoax - it is like a shield and protection for Mike.

Right! And that is just the dumbest argument ever, isn't it? He would never do this to his children. Who says it's not better for them as well? And all he's basically saying is that he doesn't have any real knowledge, he just believes Michael "would never do this". Oh right. How many people have thought of someone he or she would never do this and that and they did it. And in this case, it's beyond me how people can be so close-minded, if Michael hoaxed his death, that's not even bad for him or any one around him, but might've been the only chance to save his life, ergo helping his children. It's all just stupid. I think the people who knew him just don't wanna admit he might've fooled them like that. They'd be insulted. Someone pulling this off right in front of their eyes without them knowing. "Nah, let's better deny it."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

July 18, 2010, 03:36:54 PM
Well, those who use the phrase "Michael would never" ultimately don't really know or haven't researched Michael's words or life. Michael has often said that he would love to disappear/become a recluse to no one would see him again.

Those are words coming from the man himself and I like to believe that us fans do have a better understanding of him. Why? Because we paid attention to him, we supported him, and we didn't look at him or view him as someone who owes us anything. That's what I tell fans who use the whole "MICHAEL IS DEAD! STOP BEING STOOPID!" or "Michael would NEVER do that to his fans, kids, or family."

Notice how some fans use themselves first as if we were/are his first priority. Michael didn't owe us anything then and doesn't owe us anything now.

Only thing that we do know is Michael would never harm a child or anyone, Michael would never resort to suicide, and Michael was/is one of the greatest, if not, the greatest entertainer and humanitarian in our lifetime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions