MJonmindTopic starter

Just a question about the '94 accusation
June 03, 2010, 03:39:41 AM
Sorry, I don't mean to get into old troubles for Michael, but you know the uneasy feeling you have when you read tabloid trash. Sigh...

I had purchased Randy Taraborrelli's book, the magic and the madness, but only read half before I got into the hoax online and stopped the book.  Just now I found an article written by him on MJ's marriage to Lisa. I didn't realize that Randy basically tries to confirm Michael being guilty by his wording and these 2 things:
 I'm wondering if anybody heard or read of an explanation as to their validity or truth. One was that several photos were found of Jordan and others in just their underwear, and the other was that Jordan's father asked his son when he was groggy from anasthetics, if Michael had touched his privates and Jordan had said he had.  Was that proven to be lies? Thanks.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Sorry, I don't mean to get into old troubles for Michael, but you know the uneasy feeling you have when you read tabloid trash. Sigh...

I had purchased Randy Taraborrelli's book, the magic and the madness, but only read half before I got into the hoax online and stopped the book.  Just now I found an article written by him on MJ's marriage to Lisa. I didn't realize that Randy basically tries to confirm Michael being guilty by his wording and these 2 things:
 I'm wondering if anybody heard or read of an explanation as to their validity or truth. One was that several photos were found of Jordan and others in just their underwear, and the other was that Jordan's father asked his son when he was groggy from anasthetics, if Michael had touched his privates and Jordan had said he had.  Was that proven to be lies? Thanks.

As far as the pics of the boys in their underwear..I have no idea, but I do know that Jordans father GAVE HIM that truth serum stuff and asked him wether MJ touched him inappropriatley and Jordan said YES. ONLY because he was under the influence of this drug. MJ never touched Jordan. The cops asked Jordan to describe MJ's penis and it wasnt even close. Evan Chandler was a scumbag who had some serious jealously issues and used his son to extort money from MJ.

There was a huge article about in one of Mo and Souza's blogs about that trial.

Evan chanlder was caught on tape during a phone call pretty much saying he would extort money from MJ and he was going to "take him down"...Evan wanted to work with MJ on a movie and MJ said No and that pissed him off too.
You should read the blog.. it will tell you what REALLY happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ugh...I hate talking about things that relate to the extortion and lies that ruined Michael's life. Sigh. But I felt it necessary to add to what The Jacksonologist said regarding the "truth serum."

From an article in Psychology Today (and this information has appeared elsewhere, though it often goes unnoticed by the popular media and the public...go figure):

Sodium amytal is a barbiturate and one of the most commonly used variants of what is popularly known as "truth serum," which is a spectacular misnomer. There's no scientific evidence that Sodium amytal or other supposed truth serums increase the accuracy of memories. To the contrary, as psychiatrist August Piper has observed, there's good reason to believe that truth serums merely lower the threshold for reporting virtually all information, both true and false. As a consequence, like other suggestive therapeutic procedures, such as guided imagery, repeated prompting, hypnosis, and journaling, truth serums can actually increase the risk of false memories - memories of events that never occurred, but are held with great conviction.
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Add to that fact that Jordan Chandler never made any accusations about MJ until he was under the effects of sodium amytal--under questioning (and prompting) from his father, and his "memories" are even more questionable. And don't forget also that Evan Chandler did not go to the police until after he tried, unsuccessfully, to extort money from Michael himself. What parent in his right mind would accept money in lieu of justice for his own child's molestation?! I'll tell you what kind: the kind that uses his child in a disgusting conspiracy to get money from a person who had done nothing but good things for Jordan and his family.

Honestly, MJonmind, the best thing to do with "tabloid trash" is not read it, let alone allow it to give you an "uneasy feeling" where Michael is concerned. Michael was a VICTIM of conspiracy and extortion. The proof of this is in books (Michael Jackson Conspiracy, by Aphrodite Jones; and Redemption, by Geraldine Hughes), as well as all over the Internet (and I don't mean on tabloid websites either). All you have to do is hunt for it and read it. It's there. Please don't let those tabolid a$$holes suck you into their lies.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

*Mo*

Please read the blog and all it's sub blogs to find out what REALLY happened:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I definitely think MJ was set up when it came to the child abuse allegations.  I really believe that boy's dad was angry at MJ so he took the most important thing that he could to use against MJ which was his love for children.  I mean what better way to set someone up then using their most cherished thing in life against them.  He knew that he had a good chance of making MJ look guilty because Michael spent a lot of time with kids.  Even the trial that took place in 2005 I believe it was the same scenario.  The parents were all about getting access to MJ and his fortune.  I mean if these people thought he was such a terrible man then why were they around him so much with their kids in the first place?  I believe that there are people who prey on celebs like MJ that try to extort money.  I just saw MJ on a documentary and he was talking about how children needed to be protected from things like sexual and physical abuse.  It's just messed up how people tried to use that against him.  I never believe he was guilty of any of that mess.  I just wish that MJ would have been a little more cautious after the first time it happened so he didn't have to experience the same thing twice.  When I saw the Bashir interview with that boy I was like man this don't look good for MJ and then we all know what happen after that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Michael Jackson just didn't seem to be the sort of person to get involved in something like that.  I was watching a video of him playing with Macauley Caulkin (sp??) and at one point he was shirtless.  Michael recounting this event seemed embarrassed.  I think people who do these things have a very different kind of personality. In Wikipedia it states "that pedophiles have impaired interpersonal functioning and elevated passive-aggressiveness, as well as impaired self-concept. Regarding disinhibitory traits, pedophiles demonstrate elevated sociopathy and propensity for cognitive distortions."  It doesn't seem to me that Michael Jackson had the characteristics of a sociopath, passive-aggressiveness and cognitive distortion.  The profile is of someone who can't relate to others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm wondering if anybody heard or read of an explanation as to their validity or truth. One was that several photos were found of Jordan and others in just their underwear

You read that in The Magic And The Madness?? I can't remember reading that at all. I always felt that Taraborrelli left it kinda open, Michael being guilty or not. But he does basically recommend Mary Fischer's article in the bibliography part.

On the other hand, I think the sodium amytal story is crap. Come on, by all accounts, Jordan has told all kinds of people he was never molested, how exactly would that have happened if his memory had been altered back then? You can't possibly plant an entire plausible timeline of molestation occuring over months into somebody's head like that. Geraldine Hughes also said she believed the story to be false, and she actually claimed that Evan Chandler himself put the story out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

MJonmindTopic starter

Thanks for all the responses. :)  After reading half the book there wasn't a trace of Randy's doubt, but this article I put link to above is Randy writing in a magazine so maybe he sings a different tune. Sad :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for all the responses. :)  After reading half the book there wasn't a trace of Randy's doubt, but this article I put link to above is Randy writing in a magazine so maybe he sings a different tune. Sad :cry:

Whoops, sorry, I hadn't clicked the article. I think I know that one, though. But listen, Taraborrelli believing in Michael's guilt or innocence is completely irrelevant. He's a sensational writer, and with that article, he's again proven himself to be nothing better than tabloid trash, since the article contains tabloid trash. Don't you think that a photo of Macaulay Culkin in his underwear would've been entered as evidence in 2005? Wouldn't they have asked Macaulay what on earth Michael was doing with that photo? The maid is Adrian McManus who sold her stories to tabloids, there's also a part in Michael Jackson Was My Lover about the employees removing things, and it mentions McManus removing the perfumes as well. Taraborrelli is not better than the worst, quoting those people, he never minded using tabloid sources, and if you ask me, he got a lot of his 1993 information from tabloids and Gutierrez. He's a joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

I just finished Taraborrelli's book and he contradicted himself alot along the way. I felt in my gut that Jordi was being coached by his money grubbing father, but Evan's allegations were so absurd that I wanted to find him and whip his a$$. He acted like a jilted lover and his mom like a woman scorned. The funny thing is that those ghetto a$$ed people were from East L.A.; Evan wasn't some innocent, naive little kid. He was more experienced than MJ. He could've taught him a thing or two.--- :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions