Java

Earth quakes happen all the time.  You're just not aware of them.  The story about the heart beat is romantic but that's not the reason for the earth quakes.  Plates are shifting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

either HAARP or a sign of the end of times...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Some people believe that the planet Earth has a heartbeat (Shumann Resonance) and that it's beating faster, what's causing earthquakes and other disasters...

That could be possible but also I still think it has something to do with HAARP and also with the magnetic field around the world and 2012 and that magnetic field is getting weaker and weaker.

2012 is an important year, according to the people who believe in the Shumann Resonance. They say the heartbeat of the earth is going faster and faster, and that the rotation of the earth will stop that year.
(Sorry if I have something wrong, I don't believe it but I read it a while ago  ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

I dont think this is Mother Nature at work here..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

IF and I am going for a big huge IF here, IF somebody wanted to empty old planet earth quickly - don't you think there were better means available these days than some antennas?

Before falling for bad news, please take a step back and ask yourself who will profit from those.
Then check the news again and what you took from it.

We are doing some exercise here since months not to fall with a pure OMG for any information brought to our attention. And still...

Peace. ladies, there has been an earth before mankind and there will be one after mankind if you want to go for the end of all times theory. Earth does not need us. Not really.

Earth shape changes over time - ever has, ever will. This good old egg has a liquid kernel upon which some plates are floating - the angle of how this egg shilly-shallies around sun has changed over time and it will continue to change.
Physics parameters of this egg are in constant change. This is a system which means that tickling it at one edge will lead to reactions on the other.
Earthquakes are re-establishing a stabilization of the moving continent plates on the liquid underground. Nothing more, nothing less. Earthquake shocks are energy that needs distribution. Like a cork popping out of a bottle of champagne.
You cannot create energy out of nothing. Energy does not get lost and cannot be invented.

If you like this picture more: we are all sitting in huge boats, no matter where we are living.

No single man will be able to control earth. This is a male dream. It will not happen.
Earth is female and females are said to be difficult, have PMS and change their mood often.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
A 7.7 quake on april SEVENTH.

This is probably something that really is just a coincidence, but the numbers thing is making me crazy lately!

I didn't even notice that. Really interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

agreed. there are too many major earthquakes happening in such a short time span within each other. it makes it so questionable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Quote from: "B-LIEves"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

agreed. there are too many major earthquakes happening in such a short time span within each other. it makes it so questionable.

Agree with you guys... I have been studying the earthquakes since last yr.
You can find anything out  here  :geek:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but the interesting thing is the depths... HAARP seems to show itself with those nice even numbers,  such as 10.0 and 35.0 km  readings.  There are too many of these even numbers to be a coincidence.   I believe they have been experimenting with their depth charges for quite some time.  The scary thing for me, is that with all this kind of experimentations,  they will eventually cause too much instability on this earth.  Man will end up destroying this planet.    :?  OK, I'm done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!