mjlovebugTopic starter

TIAI April 7
April 07, 2010, 02:30:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: 4/4 TIAI

Postby Sarahli ยป Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm

ZIsis wrote:WHOA, sounds as if I missed out on A LOT of details again taking my stupid nap (although I'm a wee bit disappointed that it wasn't THE something HUGE that I kept & keep yearning for)!!! Oh well, the little things amount to the bigger stuff in the end anyways! :D :) :D Thanks v much for filling us all in too, guys; much appreciated :) 8-) :)

@ Sarahli, I hear you here because 'the possibility' of a TS connection with TMZ disturbs me too. But like I said before, I don't feel that they are one & the same though. They have entirely different styles ALTOGETHER. For now, that is enough to comfort me immensely. Rather, I think that maybe our TS here, on the odd occasion, is prone to following certain gut instincts of his/her own too (duh, "he/she/it/they" must have a human 'link' in there somewhere too! :P ) & often gets them right too, the lucky thing (maybe combined with a little 'extra-perceptive' brain power there too)!!! ;) :lol: :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!

Thanks for your answer. Indeed TS and TMZ have 2 different styles and may not be the same but I feel like all this is scripted and that there are several "characters" playing. TMZ has to play the tabloid so this explains its behaviour and TS is there to give us hints and direct us on the right direction so it explains his style. But it is very possible that they work together or at least have some kind of link. Well this is just a thought I may be completely wrong.
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
In a world full of lies to tell the truth is a revolutionary act.
Only God knows what's in people's hearts so let's stop judging. Just let God decide.

"There's a place in your heart and I know that it is love" MJ.

Sarahli

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: 4/7 TIAI
April 07, 2010, 03:03:56 AM
I still don't understand the doubts about TMZ and TS.  As from the start of all this TMZ has given us a LOT to work with, some things very obvious and a lot is written in between the lines.  Just sit down and carefully listen to their live streams each day, Harvey tells us so much more than he's actually saying.

As for TS - Yes, TS for sure is one of the key players in this whole issue, bringing clarity to believers.  Pay attention please, it's not over yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 03:07:14 AM
may i ask how TS started? i jumped on this hoax band wagon a little late in the game....how did everyone start looking to him/her/them for clues? i think it's legit info we get from the updates and redirects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

paula-c

April 07, 2010, 08:13:41 AM
Whenever any event occurs as of Monday 05 April, the people begin to lose faith, I do not understand, we know that all these things must happen.
Here's another coincidence, the clothing of Mrs. Jackson, look at the link :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 02:00:48 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I still don't understand the doubts about TMZ and TS.  As from the start of all this TMZ has given us a LOT to work with, some things very obvious and a lot is written in between the lines.  Just sit down and carefully listen to their live streams each day, Harvey tells us so much more than he's actually saying.

As for TS - Yes, TS for sure is one of the key players in this whole issue, bringing clarity to believers.  Pay attention please, it's not over yet.

Mo my friend...u know something right???  8-)   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

April 08, 2010, 12:15:05 AM
Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Mo my friend...u know something right???  8-)   8-)

It looks she really knows something....  :lol:   :lol:    MO???  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

ZIsis

April 08, 2010, 07:22:57 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
may i ask how TS started? i jumped on this hoax band wagon a little late in the game....how did everyone start looking to him/her/them for clues? i think it's legit info we get from the updates and redirects.
I think this is a fair & sound question. I would also like to add that I'm baffled (& saddened) it hasn't received a direct response to this (or at least a nudge/link in the "right" direction) yet though. But then again, I have grown to realise, we are all very "selective" about how & where we disclose/share our own ideas & thoughts in here. I'm not saying that is always altogether a bad thing necessarily (keeping focus of/restricting yourself to "what matters to you most" & "what interests/inspires you most" is actually much appreciated among many of us too ;)  :lol:  :P). I also do realise that most of us are quite busy & just do not have the time to spare to address each & every query by new/fairly new members (I'm one too :)), but some of us often do ask honest, genuine questions (MOSTLY after running a search within the forum does not provide 'sufficient' answers too!), with no intention of "starting something untoward"/to get on your nerves/to "be all over the place" at that too. Do spare a thought to that. This topic has had 200+++ views already; surely someone can show a little more consideration, hmmm :) Again, it does NOT have to be some sort of elaborate thesis (just brief & simple layman opinions/pointers would do quite nicely too, thanks) & no one is going to diss/judge you for your opinion too (even if they did, you can be assured that there is no shortage of people who would rise to your defense here before you even conceive of doing it yourself, actually :)). So long us you don't personally & deliberately insult/offend anyone else "expressing yourself" too, of course.

I think it all started with with this one article here [*please make note of the date too]:

It all sounded legitimate & 'logical' (what with all the "EXTRAAA" hours of rehearsal footage that hadn't been used in the TII movie etc etc). People started running up all sorts of related searches (without much success, as there was nothing on a more 'official' capacity) & then, oneday, "someone-somewhere" (no idea who 'exactly' it was though; don't remember that being mentioned earlier, sorry) had the idea of typing it out on the browser address bar instead of trying to look it up on search engines. And HEY PRESTO, there appeared to be an actual, functional website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. That's basically it; how I remember "it", I mean. Most people felt very heartened & excited as they felt they were being 'guided' with 'clues' from an 'insider'/friend/or even "The Man" himself. Of course, there were many skeptics, even back then. But at that time, this seemed like the perfect 'antidote' to lift all our spirits too.

[* The website was created on 29 October 2008, with the first redirect being on  :?: 30-10.09 :?:]

You can also go here if you wish to jog your mind on all TIAI updates too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry I can't be of more help here, mjfansince4. That's only a surface skim of 'the beginning' as I recall it :) Of course, there was/is "much, much MORE" ;) (both the good & the bad too; all 'arguments', I mean) to "this" too. But, since I only became 'all that interested' in TIAI (& first heard of TS too!) sometime in January/February, I'm hardly the best to answer this. So, I'll leave it to someone else (a more 'seasoned' expert) to fill us in on the rest of the story (HOPEFULLY, I mean :P). While you are at it, could you also try explaining You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too, please? Are these three (TIAI/TS/TIAI Twitter) really one & the same?!? :? Is there an actual relationship/connection between them?!? Or are it merely all a kind of 'business working thing'; 'reinforcing'/in 'collaboration' with each other?

Again, if you do not have the time/'inclination'/patience, you could always suggest a NEUTRAL/OBJECTIVE link(s) that can give us view of ALL angles too. It would be much appreciated. THANK YOU V MUCH IN ADVANCE.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 03:27:57 AM
Quote from: "ZIsis"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
I think this is a fair & sound question. I would also like to add that I'm baffled (& saddened) it hasn't received a direct response to this (or at least a nudge/link in the "right" direction) yet though. But then again, I have grown to realise, we are all very "selective" about how & where we disclose/share our own ideas & thoughts in here. I'm not saying that is always altogether a bad thing necessarily (keeping focus of/restricting yourself to "what matters to you most" & "what interests/inspires you most" is actually much appreciated among many of us too ;)  :lol:  :P). I also do realise that most of us are quite busy & just do not have the time to spare to address each & every query by new/fairly new members (I'm one too :)), but some of us often do ask honest, genuine questions (MOSTLY after running a search within the forum does not provide 'sufficient' answers too!), with no intention of "starting something untoward"/to get on your nerves/to "be all over the place" at that too. Do spare a thought to that. This topic has had 200+++ views already; surely someone can show a little more consideration, hmmm :) Again, it does NOT have to be some sort of elaborate thesis (just brief & simple layman opinions/pointers would do quite nicely too, thanks) & no one is going to diss/judge you for your opinion too (even if they did, you can be assured that there is no shortage of people who would rise to your defense here before you even conceive of doing it yourself, actually :)). So long us you don't personally & deliberately insult/offend anyone else "expressing yourself" too, of course.

I think it all started with with this one article here [*please make note of the date too]:

It all sounded legitimate & 'logical' (what with all the "EXTRAAA" hours of rehearsal footage that hadn't been used in the TII movie etc etc). People started running up all sorts of related searches (without much success, as there was nothing on a more 'official' capacity) & then, oneday, "someone-somewhere" (no idea who 'exactly' it was though; don't remember that being mentioned earlier, sorry) had the idea of typing it out on the browser address bar instead of trying to look it up on search engines. And HEY PRESTO, there appeared to be an actual, functional website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. That's basically it; how I remember "it", I mean. Most people felt very heartened & excited as they felt they were being 'guided' with 'clues' from an 'insider'/friend/or even "The Man" himself. Of course, there were many skeptics, even back then. But at that time, this seemed like the perfect 'antidote' to lift all our spirits too.

[* The website was created on 29 October 2008, with the first redirect being on  :?: 30-10.09 :?:]

You can also go here if you wish to jog your mind on all TIAI updates too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry I can't be of more help here, mjfansince4. That's only a surface skim of 'the beginning' as I recall it :) Of course, there was/is "much, much MORE" ;) (both the good & the bad too; all 'arguments', I mean) to "this" too. But, since I only became 'all that interested' in TIAI (& first heard of TS too!) sometime in January/February, I'm hardly the best to answer this. So, I'll leave it to someone else (a more 'seasoned' expert) to fill us in on the rest of the story (HOPEFULLY, I mean :P). While you are at it, could you also try explaining You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too, please? Are these three (TIAI/TS/TIAI Twitter) really one & the same?!? :? Is there an actual relationship/connection between them?!? Or are it merely all a kind of 'business working thing'; 'reinforcing'/in 'collaboration' with each other?

Again, if you do not have the time/'inclination'/patience, you could always suggest a NEUTRAL/OBJECTIVE link(s) that can give us view of ALL angles too. It would be much appreciated. THANK YOU V MUCH IN ADVANCE.

wowwww thank you sooo much. i really appreciate that you took the time to write all this. it's helpful. one of the very first things i learned in this whole hoax is to always question the source. just because tmz or some news outlet is reporting something, doesn't necessarily mean it's fact. they really do just report upon one another. it seems no one wants to actually do real news work these days (except for everyone here!). i was just curious of how TS came into being since a great majority here think he/she/they are very valuable and vital to unveiling out this mystery.

after checking out the links you posted (thank you!), my final conclusions is that all three- TIAI, TS and the twitter are either the same person or two people. my reasoning is, is that they all seem to be updated and precise times in conjunction with questions we have or "news" that is being discussed in the mainstream media. I think TS that posts here very much runs TIAI, but someone else may run the twitter aspect. i don't know. i'm still trying to decipher this whole thing out. nevertheless, i don't see how people would want to debunk TS...all of the mathematics and hard work they put into their posts is insane. nobody has that much free time to work out to have numbers fit perfectly and direct us toward something just for fun. to me, it's obvious they're connected in some way to michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

paula-c

April 09, 2010, 10:47:32 AM
mjfansince4, agree once told you, the person who is behind these things spends much time so that everything fits well.
I am very careful with the information that comes from the Internet but there are already too many "coincidences" in this, and as someone said in another thread and deleting the word we should overlap in this forum, and have a more open mind and believe.
And why believe? ..
There is a creator behind these things so incredible

-Because in life there is more than what we can understand. -Because there are so many evidence...

-Intuition.
-All it makes sense to
-Which for me it is a personal experience, and makes sense.

'Believe is create' and appeals to the most ancient wisdom: our thoughts and emotions have to change our own strength. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions