Re: Pale man/woman at Edie Jones speach
November 05, 2010, 03:50:06 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
It's very hard to discuss someone's features as this may be a real person. If this is a female, it is quite unusual for a female to have a dimple in the chin. I've only seen one female with a cleft chin before. If this is a real person, I don't think they have any make up on.

i have a cleft and i'm a girl
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

November 05, 2010, 09:27:47 PM
MJ King Of Pop, I realize that now.  :) I wrote that post way back when I was young and naive.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 05, 2010, 11:05:31 PM
All these fans are the fans of Southern California and they want Justice for Michael, because they believe MJ was murdered.......Mj couldn't be everywhere..?  Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2010, 11:51:59 PM
what about that person behind and to the left of this pale person...that person looks weird as hell too  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

PJ4MJ

November 06, 2010, 12:01:28 AM
Quote from: "lovesquad"
BTW.. I dont know how to make a screen photo on my mac.. but what about the guy with sunglasses behind Edie JOnes (the guy pointing at 1.31).. looks like MJ too.

Go to the Applications folder -->Utilities, and double-click Grab (once it's open, you can right-click the icon in your Dock, go to Options and check "Keep in Dock").

To take a screen shot, click Capture in the menu and make your selection.  You can then save the shot anywhere on your Mac.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2010, 11:09:18 AM
Thanks to all who stopped here and checked this case again. :)

I hope we will finally get an answer on the day when everything will be revealed. And I am really curious whether the pale person will be on the list of Mike's appearances or not. I say yes, he did it just to demonstrate that he COULD do it. But I can understand those who show their doubt right here very well. It is really too thin material to prove anything.

After all, I am happy that we actually do not need to solve this matter in order to prove that Michael is alive, this has already been done thanks to TS's great contribution and all the other member's hard work. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

November 10, 2010, 09:46:37 PM
I am wondering if this woman in the video at 3:46 is the same person that was at Eddie Jones speech sometime back.

Take a look and tell me what you think.
[youtube:27wd3j1i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qspqU1l5rTk[/youtube:27wd3j1i]

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 11:36:49 AM
Quote from: "traceys_home"
I am wondering if this woman in the video at 3:46 is the same person that was at Eddie Jones speech sometime back.

Take a look and tell me what you think.
[youtube:3fstdhse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qspqU1l5rTk[/youtube:3fstdhse]

I think you mean this lady:[attachment=0:3fstdhse]elderly woman.jpg[/attachment:3fstdhse]

well, I think although she shows some similarities in age and appearance, she is not the same with the mysterious person that I brought your attention to. For me the woman in the video you included here is clearly an elderly woman, there's is no doubt about it. She looks normal.
But the person that I was speaking of was different, she (or he) caused a high confusion and irritation to me about whether she (or he) is male or female.In Addition to this she/he stood out because he/she was very pale, had no visible eyebrows (like Thriller Zombie) and very dark eye-holes. This was also the reason why I initially came to the idea about her/him being a disguise and no real person.

But an interesting thought of you though, thanks for sharing. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

November 11, 2010, 11:47:12 AM
Thanks for the look. I was thinking the same as you but thought I would give it a shot anyway. I see what you mean though. I went back and watched the Eddie Jones video again and there's definitely not much similarity. I was watching some videos on youtube and she popped out at me.

Thanks again for your input  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Pale man/woman at Edie Jones speech
November 11, 2010, 12:16:12 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
hi, I am bumping this toppic, because my thoughts do regularly go back to this pale woman
I can't help it, sorry if I may bore some of you

I have just received the book "The making of 'Thriller' - 4 days/1983" and it now brings me back to her.
The similarities in the face structure, but also in the expression are amazing, I think.

What is your opinion, now, with a distant look?
Should I finally let her go and believe the statement of the group justice4MJ that the woman is definately not Michael Jackson? Or is there a possibiliy that the group was also tricked by him?

[attachment=1:1sibnq4u]thriller pale woman comparisonV.jpg[/attachment:1sibnq4u][attachment=0:1sibnq4u]thriller pale woman comparisonIV.jpg[/attachment:1sibnq4u]
by nefari » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 am
If a member of justice4mj says it's NOT MJ then that is all the more reason for me to BeLIEve that it IS him. Sorry but that is just the way I feel and especially after the compared photos above to the Thriller make up. I stand firm in my beliefs that there are plants in all of the forums and fan groups trying to pull BeLIEvers away from the truth and point us elsewhere so I just follow my own heart and knowledge.
Thriller MJ is totally who I was reminded of with this lady, so thanks for arranging the pics side-be-side. And yes I agree that there are plants in those large fan groups, and I don't trust every so-called verification. We've been lied to, manipulated, etc. We have learned from MJ and TS to always think for ourselves, and make up our own minds. We know absolutely that Michael loved wearing disguises, so why are some so quick to dismiss the possibilities. But if you think he's dead, then I could understand why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 12:18:27 PM
I've seen a lot of talk lately about people thinking certain people are just MJ in disguise.
I'd really like to believe it, but I just can't.  If he is alive and wearing disguises we probably just haven't spotted him yet.

The person pictured in the original post of this thread is not made up of prosthetic make-up.
Even the best make-up artist can't make someone look not rubbery.
It's rubber latex, and no matter how much detail and careful work is put into the application, it will always just look like a skin tight rubber mask.

This is why I rolled my eyes so much when people were saying that DR. Murray was MJ in disguise.
The only one so far that could even possibly be MJ is Dave Dave, and I really dont believe that either.
Though I do believe that Dave Dave knows more than he lets on.

As far as the old man at the memorial and the funeral, again, not prosthetic make-up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

suspicious mind

November 11, 2010, 12:23:54 PM
Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
what about that person behind and to the left of this pale person...that person looks weird as hell too  :o

seems like it could be someone with vitiligo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 11, 2010, 12:45:58 PM
Quote from: "tonydub"
I've seen a lot of talk lately about people thinking certain people are just MJ in disguise.
I'd really like to believe it, but I just can't.  If he is alive and wearing disguises we probably just haven't spotted him yet.

The person pictured in the original post of this thread is not made up of prosthetic make-up.
It's rubber latex, and no matter how much detail and careful work is put into the application, it will always just look like a skin tight rubber mask.

This is why I rolled my eyes so much when people were saying that DR. Murray was MJ in disguise.
The only one so far that could even possibly be MJ is Dave Dave, and I really dont believe that either.

As far as the old man at the memorial and the funeral, again, not prosthetic make-up.

Sorry, I do not agree with your arguments:
1.prosthetic makeup is not necessarily being made of rubber latex. It can also be made of silicone, gelatin and other materials
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. the pale person I presented on the first page is being filmed from too far away to analyze the material of it's facial skin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

November 11, 2010, 12:50:24 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"

seems like it could be someone with vitiligo

About which person are you speaking?
justice4MJ said the pale person was there with another woman.
This could be interesting. Could one of you please share a picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

November 11, 2010, 04:20:08 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "tonydub"

Sorry, I do not agree with your arguments:
1.prosthetic makeup is not necessarily being made of rubber latex. It can also be made of silicone, gelatin and other materials
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. the pale person I presented on the first page is being filmed from too far away to analyze the material of it's facial skin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions