Re: X-mas BAM?
November 11, 2010, 08:07:33 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sanity"
Quote from: "Tarja"
Can somebody update me about Paul? I knew something about it but as I was not into Beatles music I don't know details. I knew that there were only suppositions like Paul was replaced by a double (same shit as with Michael and the double) during I don't know what tour and they were convinced it was a double and believed real Paul died. What's actually the truth?

In my opinion it was just a ridiculous hoax theory.

Because? So easy to dismiss things without arguments. You probably also think it was all MJ in TII?

That was my opinion.

Secondly, don't put words into my mouth.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 08:31:27 AM
Can somebody update me about Paul? I knew something about it but as I was not into Beatles music I don't know details. I knew that there were only suppositions like Paul was replaced by a double (same shit as with Michael and the double) during I don't know what tour and they were convinced it was a double and believed real Paul died. What's actually the truth?

Because? So easy to dismiss things without arguments. You probably also think it was all MJ in TII?

Absolutelly and I won't  back down from it. It is him in TII except the stunt parts from Gilda movie for smooth criminal. Personally. It is what I always said and keep saying. people have different points of view and should be accepted as they are, no matter if you think the opposite. i support the fact it is all him in TII.

Yes, I always try to argument when I have something to say and it's also what I want to hear when I speak with somebody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

~Souza~

November 11, 2010, 09:29:06 AM

Absolutelly and I won't  back down from it. It is him in TII except the stunt parts from Gilda movie for smooth criminal. Personally. It is what I always said and keep saying. people have different points of view and should be accepted as they are, no matter if you think the opposite. i support the fact it is all him in TII.

Yes, I always try to argument when I have something to say and it's also what I want to hear when I speak with somebody.

And that means you should respect other's opinions as well, without ridiculing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 09:39:56 AM

And that means you should respect other's opinions as well, without ridiculing it.

Absolutely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 11, 2010, 10:32:40 AM
Quote from: "willddoMJ"
to soon.

too soon?

Everytime someone says this should be a bam date, people like you show up and say this is too soon. So when do you want him to come back, when he is about to die? Or after 10 - 20 years?

Clearly if thats the case, then you people shouldn't call yourself fans because fans want their idol to come back, not kill hopes inside others by saying "too soon." Clearly by saying too soon, you guys don't care if MJ comes back and now or later, you don't have that eagerness to have your idol back, so shut the hell up or show some support. Not show up and say he won't come now or its too soon.

If MJ is seeing this, he would be so sad that he has fans(if you even are one) like you!
 :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 11, 2010, 10:54:15 AM
Quote from: "Badsha"
Quote from: "willddoMJ"
to soon.

too soon?

Everytime someone says this should be a bam date, people like you show up and say this is too soon. So when do you want him to come back, when he is about to die? Or after 10 - 20 years?

Clearly if thats the case, then you people shouldn't call yourself fans because fans want their idol to come back, not kill hopes inside others by saying "too soon." Clearly by saying too soon, you guys don't care if MJ comes back and now or later, you don't have that eagerness to have your idol back, so shut the hell up or show some support. Not show up and say he won't come now or its too soon.

If MJ is seeing this, he would be so sad that he has fans(if you even are one) like you!
 :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Badsha, I think it's a misunderstanding that the fans will have their idol back when he returns. It's not like he is going to jump out of a cake and do a dance, this is bigger than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 11, 2010, 12:04:11 PM

Well, thankfully, he will be able to clear this up himself pretty soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions