liegi

Re: Show me Michael Jackson BAD era
April 07, 2010, 02:12:51 AM
NEW YORK - Michael Jackson has been named as the most famous guest star on “The Simpsons”, and also the strangest, according to a new book.

Titled “The Simpsons: An Uncensored, Unauthorized History,” the book on the much-beloved Fox cartoon series was authored by former Vanity Fair staffer John Ortved.

In the book, the show’s writers and producers have revealed just how bizarre it was working with the former King of Pop, who appeared on the 1991-1992 season as a bald, 400-pound mental patient who believes he’s Michael Jackson while sharing a hospital room with Homer.

The crew did a rehearsal “at Jackson’s manager’s house, which was unheard of-we never left the studio-and it was a crazy environment where we were all served food by Sikhs in white robes and turbans,” recalled writer Wallace Wolodarsky.

“I remember having to make conversation with Michael Jackson. That had to be one of the freakiest moments of my life . . . he wasn’t quite the figure he’s become today, but still, I remember even then, staring at his nose, and it was all about, ‘Don’t Stare at His Nose,’” The New York Post quoted Hank Azaria, the voice of Moe and Chief Wiggum, as saying.

And when Jackson was about to come into the studio, editor Brian Roberts recalls: “I literally didn’t want to look at him. So I get my head buried in the script, and then at one point in the script he sang, ‘Man in the Mirror,’ and I said, ‘All right. How many times in your life are you sitting next to Michael Jackson and he’s singing “Man in the Mirror?” I just gotta look.’”

So I look over to Michael Jackson, and he wasn’t singing! He had a sing-along guy next to him who was actually singing for him. I couldn’t believe it. I was like, What kinda weird [expletive] is this?” he added.

Therefore it was this person--not an impersonator!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 07, 2010, 02:13:30 AM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
After this topic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, again about doubles and decoys, I have a question.

Could you guys post 1 picture here of which you are 100% certain it's Mike, and IF you believe in doubles, could you post 1 picture of which you think is a double? I am very curious about that. I will post mine later.

Let's start with the BAD era.
Personally in my opinion all of the bad era was michael, theres something about his eyes that no double could ever manage, theres something in his eyes i can always tell michael by the eyes, his eyes have something special that no one could imitate or copy, thats how i tell michael apart from the doubles and stuff. E'Cas looked a shit load like michael in the bad era, but i knew it wasnt him because of the eyes, Michael's eyes just cant be copied or imitated.

Oh I have to admit I think it all looks like him in the BAD era, but these pics got me thinking...look at the ears:

It's not that I want to prove there were doubles, i have already seen doubles for sure. I would like to know what happened and I just think the doubles play a big role in this, good or bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 03:17:17 AM
still not so sure if this is photoshopped but I think it's Michael
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and this one has the same ears with the second picture in Souza's post, don't you think?

I'm not saying that these aren't Michael but I just think these are quite doubtful...

Really different from here.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
just my honest opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

April 07, 2010, 09:08:15 AM
Didn't Michael retake most of his famous pics when he grew older and had his plastic surgery. So the bad video pic is like that - him in the original and him so many years later. I read it somewhere and had the pics side by side - but I can't seem to find it right now.

Also all pics of him at the memorial and in the booklets are really him - I always wondered why the pics they feature are only of the bad era - did the family doubt if it was the real Michael too?

Feels like we are in one of those FBI flicks with all the doubles - or like Face Off
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 07, 2010, 09:11:22 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Didn't Michael retake most of his famous pics when he grew older and had his plastic surgery. So the bad video pic is like that - him in the original and him so many years later. I read it somewhere and had the pics side by side - but I can't seem to find it right now.

Also all pics of him at the memorial and in the booklets are really him - I always wondered why the pics they feature are only of the bad era - did the family doubt if it was the real Michael too?

Feels like we are in one of those FBI flicks with all the doubles - or like Face Off

hmmm... I never heard or read that he did a retake of the famous pics  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

April 08, 2010, 11:54:47 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
After this topic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, again about doubles and decoys, I have a question.

Could you guys post 1 picture here of which you are 100% certain it's Mike, and IF you believe in doubles, could you post 1 picture of which you think is a double? I am very curious about that. I will post mine later.

Personally in my opinion all of the bad era was michael, theres something about his eyes that no double could ever manage, theres something in his eyes i can always tell michael by the eyes, his eyes have something special that no one could imitate or copy, thats how i tell michael apart from the doubles and stuff. E'Cas looked a shit load like michael in the bad era, but i knew it wasnt him because of the eyes, Michael's eyes just cant be copied or imitated.

When we're talking about doubles, we're not talking about E'Cas, Navi etcetera.  Those are impersonators, known by the public.  The real doubles are not 'known' by the public.  They have been around for a long time, but no one 'knows' them.  Do you understand what I mean?
yea i understand what you mean, but even so i think the bad era was all michael. maybe later he started using some but thriller to bad i believe was all him :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

April 08, 2010, 11:57:44 PM

Oh I have to admit I think it all looks like him in the BAD era, but these pics got me thinking...look at the ears:

It's not that I want to prove there were doubles, i have already seen doubles for sure. I would like to know what happened and I just think the doubles play a big role in this, good or bad.
hmm i dont know i think thats him and those are his ears, maybe in the later years things changed? but i still stand by my opinion. i think it was all him :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

RK

April 09, 2010, 08:11:59 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
NEW YORK - Michael Jackson has been named as the most famous guest star on “The Simpsons”, and also the strangest, according to a new book.

Titled “The Simpsons: An Uncensored, Unauthorized History,” the book on the much-beloved Fox cartoon series was authored by former Vanity Fair staffer John Ortved.

In the book, the show’s writers and producers have revealed just how bizarre it was working with the former King of Pop, who appeared on the 1991-1992 season as a bald, 400-pound mental patient who believes he’s Michael Jackson while sharing a hospital room with Homer.

The crew did a rehearsal “at Jackson’s manager’s house, which was unheard of-we never left the studio-and it was a crazy environment where we were all served food by Sikhs in white robes and turbans,” recalled writer Wallace Wolodarsky.

“I remember having to make conversation with Michael Jackson. That had to be one of the freakiest moments of my life . . . he wasn’t quite the figure he’s become today, but still, I remember even then, staring at his nose, and it was all about, ‘Don’t Stare at His Nose,’” The New York Post quoted Hank Azaria, the voice of Moe and Chief Wiggum, as saying.

And when Jackson was about to come into the studio, editor Brian Roberts recalls: “I literally didn’t want to look at him. So I get my head buried in the script, and then at one point in the script he sang, ‘Man in the Mirror,’ and I said, ‘All right. How many times in your life are you sitting next to Michael Jackson and he’s singing “Man in the Mirror?” I just gotta look.’”

So I look over to Michael Jackson, and he wasn’t singing! He had a sing-along guy next to him who was actually singing for him. I couldn’t believe it. I was like, What kinda weird [expletive] is this?” he added.

Therefore it was this person--not an impersonator!

Wasn't the reason that MJ had someone  else  sing because of contractual reasons? He was under contract to sony at the time.  I have previously read that he could do the dialogue but not sing the part. Interesting how they can manipulate a story by omission and  portray MJ as strange when there is a logical explanation for his actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions