Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
To me it was just part of the hoax. The disclosures made by the judge supposedly to make things clear, that it would not affect his judgement...seriously, it was really weird and it's the main info we got added to the fact that Murray is surprisingly still allowed to practice...I mean these information are important enough to make me think that there is definitely something wrong going on.

I also keep in mind that when Michael went to court he was innocent, the file was empty, there was nothing but it didn't prevent the trial to be and it didn't prevent the mass medias to be there to contribute to spread lies. What I mean is that even if there were journalists yesterday doesn't mean that it's true. It only shows me how easy is to deceive them and finally how they deceive us and it's the worst.

I keep the faith, there's too many evidences we cannot put them apart. I imagine that it must be harder for Michael, he is not "having fun" because I'm sure he knows what this hoax will induce. If it has to take more time I'll be patient. God bless you.
THIS IS ALL VERY WEIRD , HE STILL HAS HIS LICENSE..VERY WEIRD.

devils advocate here, surely this cannot be another judge in the hoax? x

but i do think it is whole remarkable that he has kept his licence

i think that would not happen in the UK, i dont know why - is it because CM does not have professional insurance/ do the insurance not cover this or has the limit been used up

is it because there is no legal aid or what ever it is called
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BabyShine"
...as believers we have been watching what we think is a hoax for many months now, having fun, thinking it was a great and funny adventure...We are just not in that spirit of protesting, or maybe i just talk for myself...The whole story is just very distrurbing...

BabyShine,

I hear what you are saying.  However, the misconception and error with your argument, and I am going to refer to part of your post, is that this was "just for fun."  There is no way I believe this was ever for fun. If anyone thinks this was just for fun and games or an adventure, I worry about that.  From all that I have been able to ascertain, is that that is plain and simple not in Michael's character to do something so selfish.  He cares about people way too much.  So we can conclude that he would only do something as drastic as fake his death unless he absolutely had to, or if to make a strong socio-political statement and had to "die" for it in order to be heard.

So knowing that there is some pretty heavy, important, and serious aspects to this, how can we justify our "inaction"?    The facts are there.  Michael spoke of alleged conspiracy and racism many, many times before.  Burying our heads in the sand will not make that go away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

The above post applies if this is a hoax or if it is not.  It deals with the same subject matter, IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Elsa

The next court date is 70 or 71 inclusive, so the clues are still there for the believers, but the death and court case need to look real or there will be fizzle instead of sizzle and no BAM!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BabyShine,

I hear what you are saying.  However, the misconception and error with your argument, and I am going to refer to part of your post, is that this was "just for fun."  There is no way I believe this was ever for fun. If anyone thinks this was just for fun and games or an adventure, I worry about that.  From all that I have been able to ascertain, is that that is plain and simple not in Michael's character to do something so selfish.  He cares about people way too much.  So we can conclude that he would only do something as drastic as fake his death unless he absolutely had to, or if to make a strong socio-political statement and had to "die" for it in order to be heard.

So knowing that there is some pretty heavy, important, and serious aspects to this, how can we justify our "inaction"?    The facts are there.  Michael spoke of alleged conspiracy and racism many, many times before.  Burying our heads in the sand will not make that go away.[/quote]

Hey KoM...
You misunderstood me, of course I know this wouldn't be JUST for fun. I somehow totally FEEL Michael as an artist and as a human being and I know he would never do such a thing for his ego or the money or anything that would put HIM and only him ( or his art) in the center of all this. You can tell it's bigger than this, and to me one of the the proof is, when he "sent" his kids ond stage at the Grammys, the emphasis was put on Michael's message to the world. I am taking this message very seriously ( Earth dying,how we shouold change our behaviours to each other, how aware we should be that we're being manipulated by the medias on many levels etc= trying to make the world a better place), but the protesting thing about injustice in the US caused by laws is new to me, dont forget that before April 5th Murray went to court only once, I didn't feel like this trial was put in the center of this hoax but was maybe just a way to "extend" and "loose time" until Mike's return, and nobody was sure what Michael meant wth this case anyway, so I don't think it was clear for all of us (until now at least!) that we should all go to the States and protest for Justice...also, we're not all from the States and laws are not the same everywhere!
About the fun, I still believe a big side of the hoax is actually fun, it's fun finding clues (if we aint crazy and that those clues left are real), it's fun watching some situation or reading some absurd things surrounding all this... So yes its not JUST for fun, but there is still some fun there, however ur're right we shouldnt forget the serious part of it that has probably motivated MJ most
However, I still believe it's hard to go and protest when you dont evn know and understand what is really going with THIS case, I mean i just cant picture myself going to LA and screaming "justice for Michael, it not manslaughter but murder" if I think he is alive, it would sound like a joke to me you know what I mean? Im the kind of person who needs to have real convictions before doing smth...I know i know i know it's not just about when Mj will return, or if there's a hoax or not, but I feel like a fool, not knowing anymore what to think of all this, and in such a confusion state I just dont find the strengh in me to get to where Michael might wants to get us. Hope I wasnt too confusing :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

I never believed in the death of Michael Jackson!
I am convinced that we are in the "return process", we're going back to rejoin the proclamation of innocence in all of Dr. Murray because "there is no death and no murder."
Michael's intentions are clear and sharp, the postponement of the trial to June 14, 2010: June 14 points out of 5 years ago when MJ was acquitted from the charges!
And Dr. Murray may exercise the medical profession as usual....!!
The doses of propofol ... the Coke ....! It 'great screenplay! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

paula-c

LunaCielo, If as you say, totally agree, Murray practices medicine, is free .. No corpse, no one killed anyone .. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dom

woah i never thought id see the day where i joined a hoax forum but here i am!

i always been a little 5050 on the hoax theories but i joined cause mondays events have made me feel more than ever that this is a hoax, so im surprised to see so many people on here saying they losing faith.

so you all seem to think its real cause he didnt come back? so he may never come back, but that dont mean hes really gone. you cant seriously believe he would come back at easter? could you imagine how he would offend the Christian community? he would really offend them cause they would think he was being sick and blasphemous and trying to say he was Jesus Christ. I am a life long fan and also a Christian and i must admit i wouldnt have been pleased with him if he chose easter sunday or monday, and i know one thing- i know Michael would NEVER mess with a church on the most sacred time of the year. so TIAI spoke about 999? that dont mean he would come back on a date like that,does it? all they did was predict that something would happen and here we have it. no matter if you think they are TMZ or somebody playing games with you, it is incredible that they were able to predict the 999 dates (5th april) way before murray was even arrested. or maybe they were just trying to draw our attention to the MJ alive 999 person on here/youtube? they never said anything about him returning on that date, least not that i recall, so we got our event on the 5th april as predicted, so what more we want?

Monday itself was just screaming hoax, murray walked in through an underground tunnel (where have we heard this theme before?)  and was taken to the NINTH floor for a private hearing that seemed to have little to do with the case.then we hear lots of argueing between judges and the judge is changed and murray is let free yet again! so is the same thing gonna happen on  june 14th? are we gonna keep having hearings like this over and over again until they eventually admit whats going on? who knows!

Michael may never come back,he probably simply wanted a life of freedom & normality, part of me hopes that he will never reappear, part of me hopes that he will convince us all he is dead. because it is selfish of us to want him back, why should he come back? he will be tortured by the media more than ever and the fans will hassle him more than ever because they will appreciate him more.

if a hoax is ever to be revealed i believe it will come around slowly and gradually & it will come out in years & years time that he is indeed alive.

if your losing faith then just go back to the events round and before june 25th & remember why you thought it was a hoax in the first place, look at everything presuming he is gone and look for a logical reason for it, & if theres no explanation then we have another factor towards a hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greetings and welcome Dom.  

One thing I wanted to mention about Murray.  Everything is about perspective here.  During Michael's trial in 2005, Michael was forced to walk through the front of the Courthouse, in front of the media, to shame him.
Murray gets the privilege to walk in through the back door, avoiding the public and media scrutiny.  (Murray was also heavily protected within the Courthouse, as there were angry fans inside.)

This is why the Jackson's, etc. are furious about the preferential treatment that Murray is getting.  He wasn't even hand-cuffed like Michael was forced to be.  

It's a big fat double standard.

What happened on Monday at the court proceeding is very typical of court process and procedure.  It was interesting to hear the feedback from the fans who were at the Courthouse on Monday.  (Six fans were selected by lottery to sit inside the courtroom, just like in Michael's hearing in 2005.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Six fans inside?? Really? Do we know where they are and what they said/thought about it? That could help us so much knowing more about this case!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BabyShine"
Six fans inside?? Really? Do we know where they are and what they said/thought about it? That could help us so much knowing more about this case!

I was listening to the recap of the fans' experience on the justice4mj livestream yesterday.  Please review the below thread for an overview of the livestream.  It unfortunately wasn't recorded, but I tried to take good notes.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

i think they allowed him to get in the back for security, because he is in greater danger than Michael ever was. though i don't know how that means he can go out & be photo graphed like he is without being assasinated.
to be honest i can just see this going as a set up to get CM to walk free and if he does walk free then i will be definitely thinking HOAX!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One thing I wanted to mention about Murray. Everything is about perspective here. During Michael's trial in 2005, Michael was forced to walk through the front of the Courthouse, in front of the media, to shame him. Murray gets the privilege to walk in through the back door, avoiding the public and media scrutiny. (Murray was also heavily protected within the Courthouse, as there were angry fans inside.)

This fact is what outrages me to NO END!!!  Has CM really recvd any valid death threats? come on.  I'm sorry but no real Michael Jackson fan will kill another to avenge his death.  That is so not what he stood for and we all know that.  
At the trial, MJ was faced with angry mobs screaming terrible things at him, just as MJ fans are screaming terrible things at CM.  Some people in this world believe that child molestation is worse than murdering an adult.  And many ppl believed MJ was guilty (idiots).

So again, I don't see how in the world or WHY Michael was in handcuffs, yanked from the hospital in his PJ's and brought to hte court in front of all that BS, but yet Murray gets to escape it all AGAIN.  it is effin BS!!!!! it makes my stomach churn.  And if this is a hoax, wouldn't it make more sense for Murray to be out in the open all the time, feeding into the drama of it all?!  isn't that the point?   :cry:    :evil:  :x  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

No, no and no.
Do not stop believing right now.
Think, there is reason to escape Michael
I read that left debts behind.
Maybe they wanted to kill him.
For me this is the reason and not for fun.
This circus, which we see is the work of others.
I do not believe that Michael would be so kidding with this crap
Do not give up right now.
He will return, I believe.
Do not give up right now.
He will return, I believe.
Ensuring that you manipulate, Deiv, and the man with the hat, not Michael.
They are distracting us from important things.
Do not know who produced it, but I'm sure that can not be Michael.
It would also make fun of us.
Love You Michael, wherever you are, be alive and well
The whole world loves you and with you.

YOU OUR GOD.
God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ URL]

hi everybody i just wanted to mention something that i heard during the live stream in April 5th.the girl who was talking that day & having live information from inside the court by fans who were there said when Murray was taken to the 9th floor they used the elevator which is used for garbage i remember that because the girl kept saying that that's where Murray should be because he's garbage...i just thaught it was interesting & i didn't see it mentioned anywhere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions