If this case does go to court, expect Murray's defense to go after Mike's character, drug habits, and anything else to paint Mike in a negative light.  That's what's going to need to happen for him to win the case.  It's possible Mike's gonna get raked through the mud all over again..:roll:
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:43:54 AM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

paula-c

Unfortunately for me, yesterday I Could not see anything, But reading the comments from people in the forum, and looking at What public TMZ, everything Seems really to show, Murray's comment on the rocking chair, That's Not The Behavior someone Who will stand trial for murder, I think the judge's name "Michael Shepherd" is very, .. I Do Not know, weird, quaint, Another coincidence .. well this is maybe my imagination, NOT it's crazy What the addiction to Coca Cola?, let alone of all the evidence we are Presenting the media and incriminating Murray, misapplied CPR stopped Attend to historical patient to hide the bottles of medicine, But Before talking on the phone, I want to go to the bathroom and at That time Michael gets up and injected the same, But Michael took a lot of Coca Cola, oh God That's What That Kill him .. and the ambulance, took so long to call 911.
Well, for me this is a great show. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

To me it was just part of the hoax. The disclosures made by the judge supposedly to make things clear, that it would not affect his judgement...seriously, it was really weird and it's the main info we got added to the fact that Murray is surprisingly still allowed to practice...I mean these information are important enough to make me think that there is definitely something wrong going on.

I also keep in mind that when Michael went to court he was innocent, the file was empty, there was nothing but it didn't prevent the trial to be and it didn't prevent the mass medias to be there to contribute to spread lies. What I mean is that even if there were journalists yesterday doesn't mean that it's true. It only shows me how easy is to deceive them and finally how they deceive us and it's the worst.

I keep the faith, there's too many evidences we cannot put them apart. I imagine that it must be harder for Michael, he is not "having fun" because I'm sure he knows what this hoax will induce. If it has to take more time I'll be patient. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

RK

Quote from: "paula-c"
Unfortunately for me, yesterday I Could not see anything, But reading the comments from people in the forum, and looking at What public TMZ, everything Seems really to show, Murray's comment on the rocking chair, That's Not The Behavior someone Who will stand trial for murder, I think the judge's name "Michael Shepherd" is very, .. I Do Not know, weird, quaint, Another coincidence .. well this is maybe my imagination, NOT it's crazy What the addiction to Coca Cola?, let alone of all the evidence we are Presenting the media and incriminating Murray, misapplied CPR stopped Attend to historical patient to hide the bottles of medicine, But Before talking on the phone, I want to go to the bathroom and at That time Michael gets up and injected the same, But Michael took a lot of Coca Cola, oh God That's What That Kill him .. and the ambulance, took so long to call 911.
Well, for me this is a great show. :lol:

I second that. This is the greatest show on earth. Please don't think I'm heartless, but I'm thinking about  all the other crazy coincidences and inconsistencies since that day in June and I can't throw in the towel. I'm not going to  listen to my emotions and let them dictate to me instead of my rational God given logic and commonsense.
No matter how you are feeling at the moment, it will pass and the question mark will still be there. Don't give up. Keep the faith. Tomorrow is another day .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First of all, theank you for your support, it's nice to have this place where we can share opinions and comfort each other.
I still believe Mike faked his death because for sure, nothing works out in this story as it usually should. But what keeps me worried since yesterday is that i somehow suddenly analysed all those absurd things from a different point of view...which was not the case before. Whenever i used to see or feel that smth was not normal in that story, i thought right away: hoax. But now, when i think Mj might have been murdered by those "poeple", that the family keep refering to in interviews but never name ( maybe the Illuminati's? I know we had a thread about them somewhere), it suddenly makes sense that Murray walks free even though he killed him...just because he would be PROTECTED.
Also, as we all noticed, most of the absurd sides of the story started wth TMZ. But do we know TMZ enough to trust them? Many of you realized that they were checking on us and they are aware of our hoax thories. We supposed right from the start that they were together on this wth Michael, so whenever they come with a stupid story ( like yesterday wth the coca cola), we see it immediatly as an evidence that this is a hoax. But should we keep on trusting them?
Another thing: most of you think probably too that Michael faked his death to make a new generation movie ( thats what I believe)...But would such a moovie be so exciting? The project/idea yes, but I dont think much is happening, we're so into it that we have the feeling the whole world is concerned. They dont really talk about this case in the medias, in France, i havent read anywhere that yesterday  was Murray's trial for example. He went twice to court in almost a year and walked free, ok, but is this enough to make a moovie? The beginning was very interesting cuz a lot was going on: memorial, funeral, dave dave...but then? Except for OUR speculations, what should be the material of a moovie that is taking so long to be made? The moovie theory seemed so obvious to me, but suddenly Im like ok,  we all think its a great adventure and we are all actors part of it but come on, when you really think about it, in this scenario nothing happens. Nothing much that has a real echo to the world.  
If he doesnt come back this summer, for me its over, I dont wanna be like those Elvis fans who are still waiting for him, thinking he s still hiding somewhere, no way. If Michael faked his death, he SHOULD be back soon otherwise it doesnt make sense at all. Let's pray and hope. I believe very string too that the truth always prevails. Let's just hope it won't take too long, its getting harder and harder to wait...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Big hug Baby Shine. We'll get our questions answered soon enough. And the truth whatever that may turn out to actually be will be revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

Quote from: "BabyShine"
First of all, theank you for your support, it's nice to have this place where we can share opinions and comfort each other.
I still believe Mike faked his death because for sure, nothing works out in this story as it usually should. But what keeps me worried since yesterday is that i somehow suddenly analysed all those absurd things from a different point of view...which was not the case before. Whenever i used to see or feel that smth was not normal in that story, i thought right away: hoax. But now, when i think Mj might have been murdered by those "poeple", that the family keep refering to in interviews but never name ( maybe the Illuminati's? I know we had a thread about them somewhere), it suddenly makes sense that Murray walks free even though he killed him...just because he would be PROTECTED.
Also, as we all noticed, most of the absurd sides of the story started wth TMZ. But do we know TMZ enough to trust them? Many of you realized that they were checking on us and they are aware of our hoax thories. We supposed right from the start that they were together on this wth Michael, so whenever they come with a stupid story ( like yesterday wth the coca cola), we see it immediatly as an evidence that this is a hoax. But should we keep on trusting them?
Another thing: most of you think probably too that Michael faked his death to make a new generation movie ( thats what I believe)...But would such a moovie be so exciting? The project/idea yes, but I dont think much is happening, we're so into it that we have the feeling the whole world is concerned. They dont really talk about this case in the medias, in France, i havent read anywhere that yesterday  was Murray's trial for example. He went twice to court in almost a year and walked free, ok, but is this enough to make a moovie? The beginning was very interesting cuz a lot was going on: memorial, funeral, dave dave...but then? Except for OUR speculations, what should be the material of a moovie that is taking so long to be made? The moovie theory seemed so obvious to me, but suddenly Im like ok,  we all think its a great adventure and we are all actors part of it but come on, when you really think about it, in this scenario nothing happens. Nothing much that has a real echo to the world.  
If he doesnt come back this summer, for me its over, I dont wanna be like those Elvis fans who are still waiting for him, thinking he s still hiding somewhere, no way. If Michael faked his death, he SHOULD be back soon otherwise it doesnt make sense at all. Let's pray and hope. I believe very string too that the truth always prevails. Let's just hope it won't take too long, its getting harder and harder to wait...

I also hope not want to end up mad, like a schizophrenic girl saying that Michael Jackson is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
Hi guys and to all who lose hope:

The facts haven’t changed!! (facts  = inconsistencies like the fake ambulance photo etc.)
Quite the contrary: They have multiplied.

I think people are losing hope because they don’t see an end, a light, a reason for all of this. Something logical, some logic explanation.

And why is this so? Because there is something fishy going on. Nothing added up at all. And I agree with Murray (guilty or not) THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.
What we need is patience.

Do you remember Marilyn?
Now we know the truth. After such a long time … she was murdered etc.
The truth will always prevail. It’s a question of time.

I think if hoax or not. In any case, you beLIEvers should stay! Because someone has to watch all this, someone has to do this for Mikey. If dead or not, hoax or not – something fishy is going on because all (family, Murray, Oxman etc.) are behaving very WEIRD!! There is nothing normal going on!!!!

And I think people are loosing hope because TIME is always an important aspect.
TIME DEMORALIZES you and WEARS YOU DOWN – but never forget, guys:
The inconsistencies are still the same and they increase from day to day.

Murray is probably a murderer and he is on the BEACH! etc. enjoying life.
Until now, 1 year later, he hasn’t been charged with ANYTHING.

For me this is a big PROOF that something fishy is going on. This is NOT a normal criminal case, not a normal situation. And we all know that.

I don’t know the truth either. But I will read and search via google until I have a satisfactory answer! (I am not a hardcore MJ fan – only someone who cannot bear INJUSTICES but I always respected him very, very much and adored him for his humanity, sensuality and talent).

All the best to you and greetings from Germany!
Don’t give up – and don’t be too emotional about all this – try to keep an open mind.

Great post! I fully agree, there might not be a hoax death but that doesn't mean I'll give up on Michael. I think none of us will but I do understand that we all want some answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have posted this on a couple of threads, just to be sure it doesn't get lost.

Here is the speech made by Eddie Jones, Jr., the President of the Los Angeles Civil Rights Association (LACRA), yesterday at the Courthouse.

[youtube:3ea8x9vx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SH5AlHSaM&feature[/youtube:3ea8x9vx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

It makes it worst for me to see that...I mean, would he invite all the fans to write to Obama and the government to get justice for Michael Jackson if this was a hoax??? Gosh, i'm about to faint, seriously! I think i just need to be on distance for awhile coz this is getting too close to my heart, if Michael has died then it's clearly a MURDER to me and it would be extremly hard to accept. But ok let's stay positive, nothing is over yet, even if Murray is somehow protected i believe this trial will come to an end sooner or later wth a final decision and then I guess we will have our answers. Keep the faith guys...and thank you, hugz to you all:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It makes it worst for me to see that...I mean, would he invite all the fans to write to Obama and the government to get justice for Michael Jackson if this was a hoax??? Gosh, i'm about to faint, seriously! I think i just need to be on distance for awhile coz this is getting too close to my heart, if Michael has died then it's clearly a MURDER to me and it would be extremly hard to accept. But ok let's stay positive, nothing is over yet, even if Murray is somehow protected i believe this trial will come to an end sooner or later wth a final decision and then I guess we will have our answers. Keep the faith guys...and thank you, hugz to you all:)

This is exactly what I have been trying to say for the past few weeks, and why.  I don't think people from other countries in this forum realize just what's going on in the US right now as it relates to this case.

Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 01:15:27 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

MJ_Facts, very good post, I believe That the death of Any person, be it Michael Jackson or whoever is a very SERIOUS and more SERIOUS trats When is a homicide.
And everything we've seen Since 25 June are a number of Illogical and Crazy Things, from the same day They are supposed to Michael died, Through the Memorial, I still remember the photos of La Toya and many guests smiling and taking pictures, as If That Were a great celebration, in the same way in the cemetery, all the big events Were the tears away.
Then the half coverage, Especially TMZ, crazy Things That many publishing (here I speak as if Michael Was Dead), I think it would be a great Lack of Respect .. I Have Not Heard Any member of the family protesting the Coverage Given this whole issue to TMZ.
Then Murray on the bench, the important thing here is to try to suspend the license of Doctor, death is in the background.
Look, if Michael is dead this would be a very SERIOUS matter by driving the Way They Are But Given all the inconsistencies and Coincidences That We Have Seen These over 9 months and 6 days, a spectacle more Seems this Than anything else 8-)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Another thing that caught my attention of Judge Michael Pastor, are the major cases he has solved, a photo topless Cameron Diaz and Jason Priestley for driving "drunk", .. wow :?:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kingofmystery"

This is exactly what I have been trying to say for the past few weeks, and why.  I don't think people from other countries in this forum realize just what's going on in the US right now as it relates to this case.

Kingofmystery, I read your previous post and I totally agree with you, wether there's a hoax or not, this is about justice in a larger way. Injustice is one of the most horrible thing on earth. Still, i think it's very complicated for poeple who believe in a hoax to go and protest "justice for michael" when they're convinced Mike is alive or unsure if Mike really died. Just because it's always easier to protest when you are defending something when you are there with all your heart and soul. Im sure most of us are aware that this is about justice in general, and nobody likes injustice, I can't find my words and don't know how to express what i want to say but this is still about Michael, and the fans love him so much, as believers we have been watching what we think is a hoax for many months now, having fun, thinking it was a great and funny adventure...We are just not in that spirit of protesting, or maybe i just talk for myself...The whole story is just very distrurbing, even if it's a hoax im sure Michael wants to get us to that point when we need to protest to change the laws, emotionnally it's probably just too hard for many of us at the moment, hard to go and protest when u dont even know where u stand...Im sorry i hope u got me, i dont know how to express what i mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Sarahli"
To me it was just part of the hoax. The disclosures made by the judge supposedly to make things clear, that it would not affect his judgement...seriously, it was really weird and it's the main info we got added to the fact that Murray is surprisingly still allowed to practice...I mean these information are important enough to make me think that there is definitely something wrong going on.

I also keep in mind that when Michael went to court he was innocent, the file was empty, there was nothing but it didn't prevent the trial to be and it didn't prevent the mass medias to be there to contribute to spread lies. What I mean is that even if there were journalists yesterday doesn't mean that it's true. It only shows me how easy is to deceive them and finally how they deceive us and it's the worst.

I keep the faith, there's too many evidences we cannot put them apart. I imagine that it must be harder for Michael, he is not "having fun" because I'm sure he knows what this hoax will induce. If it has to take more time I'll be patient. God bless you.

devils advocate here, surely this cannot be another judge in the hoax? x

but i do think it is whole remarkable that he has kept his licence

i think that would not happen in the UK, i dont know why - is it because CM does not have professional insurance/ do the insurance not cover this or has the limit been used up

is it because there is no legal aid or what ever it is called
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions