Re: Boycott Coca Cola?
April 07, 2010, 12:25:43 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "White_Orchid"

As a twist to Coke defense, here is a case of trying to bring JUSTICE to victims of killers at Coke plant.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:

i was only referring to the alleged 'massive' intake of caffeine here, which i don't think it was. in no way did i want to support the consumption of softdrinks in any way. it's the worst you can do, drink that stuff and then support such corporate crime by buying it in the first place. (other than coffee, i drink water only.) thx for posting that link to remind everyone of corporate criminality.
it suprises me that mike even (allegedly) had so much soda, being a health food addict and all...but maybe he kept certain cravings like that.
i'm just thinking that if it weren't the case that he was still having gallons of soda, the chef should be able to debunk that. and there goes the 'defense'... :mrgreen:

I don't drink soda, either, yuck.

However, your point about 'corporate criminality' is very astute.   'Corporate criminality' was behind alot of MJ troubles, and ours, too.  Check out my Haiti post where I tried to tie it together.

just think of what sony did to mike. the minute his songs and his attitude went more aggressive, they dumped him! of all people, he had to deal with it the most. that'S corporate criminality and blackmailing an artist into 'obedience'. you don't do it - no promotion. that's what happened to mike after earning billions of $ for sony. a$$holes!  :evil:  
i'll check your thread out right away, thx for the note!
 :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions