Puff

Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 09, 2010, 10:55:46 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Are you guys (the ones who believe) really serious?  Please, don't answer that, I really don't want to know.  
Here is my take:

During the trial, the REAL MJ couldn't afford to give up his sci fi secret, so he decided to waste his money and his reputation to clear his and his "double's" name.  If the "real MJ" was convicted...that's OK..."the real MJ" would just send the "Double" off to jail.  Heck...he just sends his double to do all the things he doesn't like to do any way...maybe this explains why Jordy thought MJ was circumsized...maybe the "double" was!

Maybe this explains how the will got signed while Michael was not even there!  

Is it possible to get back on once you've fallen off?  The rocker that is.
LOL...This is my oppinion stated with LOVE :)

You are forgetting something - there was not one single piece of evidence of all those accusations, nothing, nada, zero.
No, except the fact that some think there are 3 different MJ's in the Bashir Documentary.  Funny how none of those "doubles" testified on Mike's behalf, considering the prosecution used the Documentary as evidence against MJ.... I think MJ would rather lose his good name and reputation and spend the remainder of his life living like a vagabond, rather than give up that info...

May I suggest you take another look at all those trial pics..?
look for what?  3 MJ's coming in on rotation?  I guess someone should have told MJ number 2 to cover for MJ number 3 when MJ number 3 got a spider bite, or MJ number 1 should have covered for MJ number 2 when he fell in the shower and hurt his back.  ?

don't be sarcastic please... just take a closer look at the Bashir documentary and  the trial pics... maybe you will have a big surprise...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 09, 2010, 11:00:34 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
Are you guys (the ones who believe) really serious?  Please, don't answer that, I really don't want to know.  
Here is my take:

During the trial, the REAL MJ couldn't afford to give up his sci fi secret, so he decided to waste his money and his reputation to clear his and his "double's" name.  If the "real MJ" was convicted...that's OK..."the real MJ" would just send the "Double" off to jail.  Heck...he just sends his double to do all the things he doesn't like to do any way...maybe this explains why Jordy thought MJ was circumsized...maybe the "double" was!

Maybe this explains how the will got signed while Michael was not even there!  

Is it possible to get back on once you've fallen off?  The rocker that is.
LOL...This is my oppinion stated with LOVE :)

You are forgetting something - there was not one single piece of evidence of all those accusations, nothing, nada, zero.
No, except the fact that some think there are 3 different MJ's in the Bashir Documentary.  Funny how none of those "doubles" testified on Mike's behalf, considering the prosecution used the Documentary as evidence against MJ.... I think MJ would rather lose his good name and reputation and spend the remainder of his life living like a vagabond, rather than give up that info...

May I suggest you take another look at all those trial pics..?
look for what?  3 MJ's coming in on rotation?  I guess someone should have told MJ number 2 to cover for MJ number 3 when MJ number 3 got a spider bite, or MJ number 1 should have covered for MJ number 2 when he fell in the shower and hurt his back.  ?

don't be sarcastic please... just take a closer look at the Bashir documentary and  the trial pics... maybe you will have a big surprise...
LOL, I'm not being sarcastic...that is part of my evidence.  As for looking at the trial pics...I have seen them and the documentary.  What is it exactly that you want me to see?  3 of them?  I'm sorry, I don't.  If you have something specific that you would care to point out to me, I would be happy to take a look.
Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:06:14 AM by mykidsmum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 09, 2010, 11:05:51 AM
Maybe I would be wise to wait for the series, but I've always thought that MJ who married LMP was not MJ who married Debbie. It was here in Aus that last wedding and at the time I thought he was a different person. Never was game to tell anyone at the time, but since this hoax, everyone thinks I'm nuts [cept my wonderful husband] anyway, so I may as well say it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

April 09, 2010, 11:11:04 AM
I don't believe in the doppelganger theory, sorry.  I believe he used a variety of doubles for decoy purposes and safety purposes.  I don't believe he had a "twin".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 09, 2010, 11:11:40 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Maybe I would be wise to wait for the series, but I've always thought that MJ who married LMP was not MJ who married Debbie. It was here in Aus that last wedding and at the time I thought he was a different person. Never was game to tell anyone at the time, but since this hoax, everyone thinks I'm nuts [cept my wonderful husband] anyway, so I may as well say it.

Nope, you're not nuts at all.  We also thought those MJs were different, and Souza & Chappie tried very hard, but could not match the MJs on those wedding pics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 09, 2010, 11:15:16 AM
I just wanted to say...MJ tinkered with his face a lot.  Botox injections can change the look of a face, especially from the onset of the injection compared to the end when it starts to wear off.  Sometimes MJ would allow his brows to grow, sometimes he would have them thin and sometimes none at all, only the tatoos.  MJ also played around with position of his wigs on his hairline as well...sometimes letting the whole tatooed hairline area show (Bashir documentary Purple shirt)  Not only that, but weight gain and loss on MJ is very noticeable.  Sometimes his jaw is chiseled and sometimes puffy...this could also be caused by medications that cause fluid retention.  Not only that, but MJ played around with lighting.  Lighting is a career because people in the arts need lighting!  They know how Lighting can change the way a person is presented on camera!  This is something people STUDY!  We have all shined the flash light under our chins while we tell ghost stories...we know how it makes us look scary.  Lighting changes features.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 09, 2010, 11:16:42 AM

Nope, you're not nuts at all.  We also thought those MJs were different, and Souza & Chappie tried very hard, but could not match the MJs on those wedding pics.
I would love to see those pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 11:31:29 AM

I would love to see those pictures.
i dont know  those exact pics.. but mj sure looked much happier with LM than debbie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

April 09, 2010, 11:39:43 AM
debbie_rowe_michael_jackson.jpg
sort of looks like navi:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 11:43:57 AM
Bashir Interview

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]

And LMP and Debbie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]

Different Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 09, 2010, 11:44:32 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I've asked it in the other double thread but I'm going to ask it again. I have the feeling that most of the people who believe in doubles are no fans, am I right?
I'm a fan for almost 20 years now, and I don't see the differences.

It seems strange to me that the people who are long time fans never noticed the differences...

Don't tell me you didn't notice the difference between Thriller MJ and Bad MJ. Of course you did. The whole world did.

Thanks to two factors: skin color change and MJ being on top of the world at that time, any expression of the obvious in 1984 would have been considered insensitive or even racist so our social stigmas and MJs massive popularity prevented us all from pointing out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.

We have been "trained" for 25 years to accept that this man changes his appearance dramatically and suddenly and perceive it as normal.

The expression that "there are two MJs" has been successfully catagorized as cliche and a bad joke at this point. Mission accomplished. Back clues planted. The stage has been set for a long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 09, 2010, 11:45:21 AM
Quote from: "wendst6"
Bashir Interview

Different Michael.

most definitly  some doubles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 03:32:32 PM
watch this vid from 3.05 till 4.19.  

[youtube:2ubmwjyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFKyuSjiHA[/youtube:2ubmwjyb]

And I think that the Michael in the blue clothes at 2.43 is not the real Michael.

This is another vid of Michael in blue clothes when Invincible is released end of 2001.
[youtube:2ubmwjyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NskwbUPCEDo[/youtube:2ubmwjyb].

watch vid from 1.15    Madison Square september 2001
[youtube:2ubmwjyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4AAhQzOtDM[/youtube:2ubmwjyb]

Album Invinceble oktober 2001
[youtube:2ubmwjyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjpXOF_LwlU[/youtube:2ubmwjyb]

The Michaels from the last 3 vids are skinny. The blue Michael is so to say: taller

The last 3 vid's are from 2001. He performed also with his brothers.

[youtube:2ubmwjyb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSyF387T_q4[/youtube:2ubmwjyb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 03:41:42 PM
There is NO such thing as doubles or doppelgangers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

April 09, 2010, 03:47:22 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
There is NO such thing as doubles or doppelgangers!
beLIEve that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions