Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 08, 2010, 01:31:57 AM
Well Mo, I suppose I explained myself:
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "Zen"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
EDIT: Thanks for adding to what I said. I'm so sick and tired of always being confused and not knowing what to believe..I was fine until recently but now I feel like everything is spiraling out of control and I can't take it anymore.. I wish he would just make everything clear so that we could understand him.. Because I just realized something: ever since I learned about the hoax in late October I never fully doubted that he's alive, and the only times I've cried over him since then was December when I read the MK stuff, but now, I'm crying, and it's because I..I miss him.. I think I've been so angry these last few days because Easter was the only time I really, really expected to see him, but apparently not, and now I miss him so badly all of a sudden.. I'm sick of doubles, decoys, distractions, fakes, phonies- I want to understand him clearly, and I've been angry because it seems so hard to that now, yet I still care so much.. Even though he's infuriating and baffling I can't stop caring about him.. I've never known what it's like to miss someone I care about like this.. I'm so sorry for being so off-topic, but I just had to say this, as it just hit me now..

I wish I had words to help you, we all miss him.  It is good to care about him but does not help
anyone to be obsessed.  That is why all these stalker fans never gave Michael Jackson a break.
Maybe we can all learn something about ourselves through this.
The more reading I do and even old blogs, it seems everyone thought they knew him up until
Thriller era.  Many that seem to be portrayed as friends of Michael, talk of this time past.
But ask yourself this: Would you rather THINK you knew the real Michael Jackson, or really
find out WHO the real Michael Jackson is?
If others who really knew him, read this forum, perhaps some will finally come forward with information,
that is one hope we can have.  Perhaps rhetorical questions are being asked as the answer.
Thank you so much for your consideration..

I don't think I'm obsessed with him, in fact I very much resent fans that act that way, I can't stand them.. I said care, and I meant care. I hate hearing that so much of his life was ruined and wasted, I just absolutely hate it, because I want him to be happy all the time.. I want to know that he's had a good life so far, and anything otherwise upsets me. I've had a good life myself so far, but I've always been the type of person that is really sensitive to negative or depressing etc. situations.. I get mad and upset with those, situations, not the people in them, I think. I don't want Michael to suffer, I really don't, because he doesn't deserve it.. MK-Ultra and fakes and trials.. Here I go again..But then I get mad at him because this all makes it seem like instead of giving better hints or whatever that there's fakes around, he just hides it and adds more and hides it from us, when we only want to help him and understand..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 08, 2010, 06:12:47 AM
No matter how hard I try to see it like the people who believe in doubles: I don't see it....
And about the wide/narrow nose: When you laugh or whatever, your nose looks wider...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Kuki

April 08, 2010, 06:21:30 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
No matter how hard I try to see it like the people who believe in doubles: I don't see it....
And about the wide/narrow nose: When you laugh or whatever, your nose looks wider...

i am with you, I keep watching them over and over again and to me it's Michael every single time....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

April 08, 2010, 06:48:21 AM

Here he does not laugh, and yet the nose is different. And the fingers, thick and thin.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 08, 2010, 06:58:22 AM
Quote from: "wendst6"

Here he does not laugh, and yet the nose is different. And the fingers, thick and thin.

I'm sorry, but I don't see 2 different Michaels on your pictures.
The nose looks the same to me, his fingers also. On the second pic they look thin because of the angle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Kuki

April 08, 2010, 06:59:06 AM
I don't see any difference in the nose, nor in the fingers. In the bottom pic the hand is strechted and in the other the hand is a little bowed, so you don't look right on top of the hand. That makes the fingers look thicker, I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

April 08, 2010, 07:16:19 AM

I think it's one and the same person. No double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]When I say[/size], I love you
[size=85]baby you gotta know
that\'s[/size] for all time.

[size=85]Please[/size] come back [size=85]Michael.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 08, 2010, 07:37:46 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
The pic from Grace's post was from this crazy TV documentary that used computer generated images to "reveal" what Mike "really" looked like.    :lol: There is a youtube video with this "face".  I'll see if I can hunt down the original documentary.  It was all pretty absurd.  

Oh great! There goes that theory. That actually makes me feel better. That was throwing me for a loop. I didn't even want to touch that.  :lol:

I don't see any ressemblance to Alfonso, sorry. Face shape is different.

I have seen some yellow press articles, youtube vids etc. on the imaginatory "future" faces of MJ if he had not turned into the person suffering from Vitiligo, having had nose jobs etc.

These two images however are the only somewhat natural pictures I came across.
I haven't seen them at any other place in the web though. And the forehead, eyes, nose and chin are far more matching young Michael from the Jackson5 than any other picture from the Michael we knew since Bad.

I would say the clone story is very far away but this guy does not go public nor seems eager for friends, log in, activity, publicity or anything that we know from MJ brand marketing.
Maybe the clone story is set up there to make him unbelievable and discredit him so he runs no risk to unveil the truth.
If he indeed resigned and let the place for some other, he for sure has signed some contract.
I have for the time being no indication that he is a wealthy billionaire by profiting from somebody. This makes me think that a closer look could be worthwhile.

Given that the known MJ is the "placed" doppelganger then also the kids are the decoy's kids and not real Michael's.
The doubles we have seen could then have been not the doubles of real MJ but of the doppelganger. And this would strenghten Mo's assumption that the doubles might have been forced into the plot in that way that no matter what there was always some person available to "play, dance, give interviews" for MJ in case of a dropout.

This would mean in the end that we were sold a "happy family" story when in fact the family was being abused, bought by $$$, silenced and - being happy to have escaped poverty as African Americans in times when this was not usual - did stick to their undisclosure agreements.

This could mean that the real MJ is happily and quietly married to a woman and has kids the world has never ever seen.

Strange?
There are thousands of families giving a child away for money. It happens every day.
It was usual for conservative Christians at times that the oldest son would become a monk to give "one son away to God" in order to secure blessings for the clan. Families do this.

Hmm, I´m just taking up to Grace´s and wizzkidd´s suggestions:

If the M.J. most of us merely knew from gazettes, TV, videos & interviews over the last 20 years wasn´t "the real one" -
not only a little different inside - but also a form of "collage" of several different persons in his public physical appearance -
who could presume a right to judge him?

Didn´t he give people what they expected in all these years - and much more?
The synthesis of his art and his self-creation as a part of it finally mediated the "vision of love" all over the world.
A vision doesn´t claim to be "real" as such - but it can touch off something real.
That´s not mutually exclusive, is it?...

So even if the iconic figure wasn´t real - I think the heart of it still is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

April 08, 2010, 08:01:37 AM
Quote from: "Angelina"

I think it's one and the same person. No double.

I think that it's the same person.  His hands are swollen in the first picture. Remember he had lupus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

April 08, 2010, 08:14:53 AM
Quote from: "Kuki"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"

i am with you, I keep watching them over and over again and to me it's Michael every single time....
I agree girls ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

April 08, 2010, 08:17:13 AM
My opinion is that Michael Jackson has since...hm...15 or more years a bigger head and looks higher but in that age a head dosn't grow and you don't get higher..

His head was very small in the early years, but he was adult, so the head dosn't grow and when you lost wait and the straight hair dosn't make the head bigger...that whould make it smaller !

Here you see how much greater he became...

I don't know him so good, but i have tried to get a feeling for him.
I seems that we havn't seen him for a very long time and that could you made think that he was dead since years..i can't see the ...i say smaller Michael very very long time, but there was a feeling that i had when i saw DD at Larry King ! The great Michael was to big for this disgues...his head....no and his body language, no....but it was the aura from the smaller Michael !

Look, maybee i am totally wrong....but this interview reminds me to DD :, how he is moving his head....look ! Same kind he bow his head.

here Dave Dave :

What's your opinion ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 08:36:08 AM
I seems that we havn't seen him for a very long time and that could you made think that he was dead since years..i can't see the ...i say smaller Michael very very long time, but there was a feeling that i had when i saw DD at Larry King ! The great Michael was to big for this disgues...his head....no and his body language, no....but it was the aura from the smaller Michael !

Yes, that's right, only would a double take the place of Michael in the family? I can not know this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 08, 2010, 08:37:51 AM

Yes, that's right, only would a double take the place of Michael in the family? I can not know this.

He could have been, especially if there was a blood connection...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 08:38:12 AM
All these pics..........wow...Im trying SOOOOO hard to see that these could be doubles but I just cannot. However, I DO believe that orange pants in TII was NOT mj at all.

I see differences in all these pics, but I also see the same features. Its just hard for me to see a different person. In the last 2 pics, I think its him cus his thumbs are exactly the same, but I do see slight differences elsewhere....this is what happens every time I try and spot a double....it just doesnt work...my mind wont let me see it...His hair is different in both pics so maybe that allows some people to "see" a different person....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 08:57:35 AM
Can this perhaps an indication of a second Michael have been? Michael has, as we know, nothing left to chance.

The pictures as a child are just one example.
But have a look of the number 7/7/9.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions