Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 05, 2010, 07:58:20 PM
First installment of my series..follow me on this journey deeper inside the rabbit hole to unravel the illusion of Michael Jackson..not about June 25th but another theory that could tie in..Doubles, Decoys, Doppelgangers...there is more than one Michael that we have being seeing well over 20 years and this series will hopefully open the minds up to see what i see [youtube:1aa7fjh2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdLHYlnpcrQ[/youtube:1aa7fjh2]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 05, 2010, 08:12:38 PM
When I saw this I wanted to say "is this from you Mo and Souza" :)  Interesting video...thank you. It gives a lot to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 05, 2010, 08:15:29 PM
well i sent it to Mo first lol to see what she thinks of it and it loved it..so i decided to create a video and im working on alot more and including Mo and Souza's Twin Theory also  :)  and yeah i created the video..thanks to Mo and Souza they inspired me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:27:44 PM
Nice vid. There was one part that really piqued my interest. It was where the vid alluded to a possible conflict  and problems with co-existence. That thought has crossed my mind when I think about the confidentiality agreement between MJ and the doubles.

Plus who is to say that at some point a double didn't ego trip and think that he could take over being MJ. Lots of other bizarre thoughts are running through my mind too regarding how the doubles may have inflated their self worth as they pretended to be MJ.  :lol:

Offtopic:  Not MJ or hoax related but just an example of how there can sometimes be problems with co-existence. One of my favorite movies is an old one starring Bette Davis entitled "Dead Ringer". It was the story of identical twin sisters. One was poor, shy and modest. The other was wealthy, loud and flamboyant. The wealthy sister treated the poor sister like crap. However the poor sister envied her rich sister  and murdered her. Her goal was to live as her sister and in the style that she had dreamed of living. Unknown to the poor sister, the rich sister had committed a crime by murdering her own rich husband. Poor sister was arrested, went to trial and was convicted for the crime that her rich sister had committed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:31:17 PM
I have to admit....this video made my stomach hurt. It filled with with doubt and fear. I dont like that feeling at all. Do you suppose there is a happy ending to any of this???????????????????? :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

April 05, 2010, 08:35:54 PM
ok that made me have doubts that i didnt want to have....

EDIT : well come to think, i knew he had used them before, but the thought of them bunking of the real thing..
Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:50:26 PM by awesome1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

April 05, 2010, 08:44:45 PM
good job.

So, which double died? We are sure that Machel is alive,but there is autopcy of somebody...

Somebody died.

"Who is it? Is it a friend of mine/his?" Possible. If fans could commit suicide for MJ why would not one of his long time doubles?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 05, 2010, 08:44:57 PM
the doppleganger theory is ridiculos.... Michael doesn't have a good and bad side............. he just hired someone to take his place THAT'S IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:47:32 PM
@ girlsaturday i will have to check out that movie and it sounds interesting  :)  :)...and to those who have doubts im not tryin to bring about fear just the possibility..heres my overall goal that i want to show is that (1.)michael had doubles maybe even one that was very prominent..that he himself trained to moved and act liked him (2.)All these years it hasnt been "all michael" as some would believe or say that there has been an illusion going on (3.) With the genious idea by Michael to use doubles or a doppelganger..it could have also had its down sides..and as i stated in my video.."conflict" could have risen out of using doubles and that Michael's best wishes wasnt carried out like they was suppose to (4.) that i truly believe we havent seen the REAL MJ for a long time and that maybe with all the doubles and doppelgangers something went wrong and that now maybe the real MJ has to show come out and show himself..because we dont know how Michael really looks now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:52:41 PM
i dont think its ridiculous but its up for discussion and anything is possible..which im going to work hard on to show those that want to see  :)..none of us know how this is all going to end happy or bad but im not a person that sugar coats the truth no matter how people look at..what i may present to you all may not look or sound good..but not all things come with good especially the truth and i think we all can agree on that  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:54:46 PM
SO WHAT ABOUT THE PHOTOS OF HIM WITH HIS KIDS??? ARE THOSE PHOTOS NOT HIM? ARE THOSE NOT HIS KIDS? GOD THIS IS MIND BLOWING!!! ooO(FRUSTRATED)Ooo  i dont like this doubles idea and a double being nearly evil.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 09:16:24 PM
to answer the question about is that Michael when hes out with his kids...heres my take on it..if you watch the Barbara Walters interview when he talks about Prince when he was first born..Michael talks about how much the paparazzi tried so much to see Prince and how he look and all the coverage Prince got..and Michael wanted to come up with ways on how to protect the kids so they wont have to go through with what he went through..and to me personally i dont think covering up the kids faces was going to stop that entirely..what if Michael used "decoys" or hired fake kids to stand in as Paris, Prince and Blanket??..think its far fetched not all think of the many commercials with child actors pretending to be the children of the parents of that particular commercial  ;)..think about it serious if he used doubles to stand in for him why not use decoys for the children??  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 09:21:15 PM
I suppose thats why everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  :)  ;)  A bit far fetched to me. But if thats what you think your allowed to think that then.

Think i'll move on :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 09:21:35 PM
Pretty Far Fetched :x  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 09:30:46 PM
i respect everyones opinion and you right it could be far fetched ..but i will say this just because neither one of us have seen it doesnt mean its not possible or real :) but i would like for you guys that say im being far fetched to continue to have a dialogue with me and watch the vids you may never it might be just something in it that might have you second guessing  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions