No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 07, 2010, 11:33:19 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
to answer the question about is that Michael when hes out with his kids...heres my take on it..if you watch the Barbara Walters interview when he talks about Prince when he was first born..Michael talks about how much the paparazzi tried so much to see Prince and how he look and all the coverage Prince got..and Michael wanted to come up with ways on how to protect the kids so they wont have to go through with what he went through..and to me personally i dont think covering up the kids faces was going to stop that entirely..what if Michael used "decoys" or hired fake kids to stand in as Paris, Prince and Blanket??..think its far fetched not all think of the many commercials with child actors pretending to be the children of the parents of that particular commercial  ;)..think about it serious if he used doubles to stand in for him why not use decoys for the children??  
my belief exactly. maybe the prince and paris and blanket today are decoys, hiding THE REAL kids.
Okay so have we ever seen the real kids ONCE then? What about all of those pictures from over the years, showing him with them, and it's obiviously the same kids as now? I've seen many stories from other singers he worked with or whatever where he brought the kids with him to the studio- how would they not speak out on how these aren't the same kids at all? How would not ONE picture of him with the real kids have surfaced since the 25th? Where would the real kids be if these that we see were out with him, and you can tell it's him? Personally, I think it's a bigger hassle to have to worry about extra kids living with you and getting used to you and probably caring at least a little about you nad vice-versa than it is to just worry about your own- and a little sick to just decide that other kids can be put in danger just because they're not yours..

IMHO those are his real kids. They are beautiful  and look like his family and Debbie as well. I wish all those skeptical of his children woulld just stop  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

*Mo*

April 07, 2010, 12:39:10 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
What do you think of this myspace of the Real Michael Jackson?
Compare his pictures to the young MJ boy pictures.
[attachment=1:2jgsvucw]realmichaeljackson_myspace.jpg[/attachment:2jgsvucw]

[attachment=0:2jgsvucw]realmichaeljackson_myspace_2.jpg[/attachment:2jgsvucw]

Read the incredible statements there.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Think outside of the box with what we know now.

Could it be that the MJ we know was planted for marketing purposes to keep the brand going?
Just asking your thoughts.

I read the "Exclusive Interview" on that myspace in which a cloning process is described which allegedly took place in 1972.  According to that interview the real MJ was replaced with a clone.

In order to clone scientists transplant the genetic information from a specialized cell into an unfertilized egg cell whose genetic information has been destroyed or physically removed.  If the egg begins to divide normally it is transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother.  

Therefor it would have taken almost 15 years to produce a clone of the then 14 years old Michael Jackson, so that debunks that theory for me.  Next to that we have no idea if cloning could be done already in 1972 as, to our knowledge, Dolly the Sheep was the first mammal to have been successfully cloned from an adult cell in 1996.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 12:50:13 PM
Ironically this guy also resembles Alfonso Ribeira (sp?), Carlton ... from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  :lol:

Quote from: "awesome1"
Ok going backto Graces Pic....

ok this is starting to worry me..... why do i look at that pic and keep thinking thats michael......  :?

either that... or its a damn good photoshop...

but with the height difference thing.. didnt mike wear boots with heels ?..... and if a double was used on stage... it would have to be a god damn good copy... voice and all... and i havent spotted one that looks exactly like him... that close up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:17:04 PM
Yes, he does resemble Alfonso Ribeiro

Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 01:19:15 PM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:18:23 PM
alfonso and ''real michael'' have the same nose and ears, it may be photoshopped off of Alfonso.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 07, 2010, 01:28:54 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
The pic from Grace's post was from this crazy TV documentary that used computer generated images to "reveal" what Mike "really" looked like.    :lol: There is a youtube video with this "face".  I'll see if I can hunt down the original documentary.  It was all pretty absurd.  

Oh great! There goes that theory. That actually makes me feel better. That was throwing me for a loop. I didn't even want to touch that.  :lol:

I don't see any ressemblance to Alfonso, sorry. Face shape is different.

I have seen some yellow press articles, youtube vids etc. on the imaginatory "future" faces of MJ if he had not turned into the person suffering from Vitiligo, having had nose jobs etc.

These two images however are the only somewhat natural pictures I came across.
I haven't seen them at any other place in the web though. And the forehead, eyes, nose and chin are far more matching young Michael from the Jackson5 than any other picture from the Michael we knew since Bad.

I would say the clone story is very far away but this guy does not go public nor seems eager for friends, log in, activity, publicity or anything that we know from MJ brand marketing.
Maybe the clone story is set up there to make him unbelievable and discredit him so he runs no risk to unveil the truth.
If he indeed resigned and let the place for some other, he for sure has signed some contract.
I have for the time being no indication that he is a wealthy billionaire by profiting from somebody. This makes me think that a closer look could be worthwhile.

Given that the known MJ is the "placed" doppelganger then also the kids are the decoy's kids and not real Michael's.
The doubles we have seen could then have been not the doubles of real MJ but of the doppelganger. And this would strenghten Mo's assumption that the doubles might have been forced into the plot in that way that no matter what there was always some person available to "play, dance, give interviews" for MJ in case of a dropout.

This would mean in the end that we were sold a "happy family" story when in fact the family was being abused, bought by $$$, silenced and - being happy to have escaped poverty as African Americans in times when this was not usual - did stick to their undisclosure agreements.

This could mean that the real MJ is happily and quietly married to a woman and has kids the world has never ever seen.

Strange?
There are thousands of families giving a child away for money. It happens every day.
It was usual for conservative Christians at times that the oldest son would become a monk to give "one son away to God" in order to secure blessings for the clan. Families do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 07, 2010, 01:37:19 PM
WOOOOW..........that "real" MJ pic blew me away. What if that really is him?

That pic REALLY looks like him. Im speechless right now. It doesnt look PS to me...can anyone tell if it is or not? I need to know. I think we all do. This is messed up.

Thanks Grace!!!! LOL!

I cant even believe this...I dont know what to say.

What about MJ is Thriller and Bad? I think it was him in all the vids. I really do.

OMG......... :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:44:15 PM
The pic from Grace's post was from this crazy TV documentary that used computer generated images to "reveal" what Mike "really" looked like.    :lol: There is a youtube video with this "face".  I'll see if I can hunt down the original documentary.  It was all pretty absurd.  

I'm still trying to find the original TV special.  It may not be available online.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 07, 2010, 01:53:28 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

That pic REALLY looks like him. Im speechless right now. It doesnt look PS to me...can anyone tell if it is or not? I need to know. I think we all do. This is messed up.

You mean the pic that looks like Alfonso Ribiero? lol
Yeah, it's shopped.

1)The eyes, nose, and mouth are too large for the face - in person he would look like an alien.   :lol:
2)There are clear lines of demarcation.  I don't know how to draw on pictures, but there is a line that runs down the right side of the face that looks like it starts at the hat and runs down right next to the eyebrow and may end at the goatee.  Then there is another line under the bottom lip but above the goatee that goes in a straight line across.  I can see the lines because Michael's skin is lighter than the face that his features were photoshopped onto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 07, 2010, 01:58:55 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
Ok going backto Graces Pic....

I am posting some youth pictures to compare:
1972:
[attachment=3:1az36puj]1972_614117.jpg[/attachment:1az36puj]

1975:
[attachment=2:1az36puj]1975_614150.JPG[/attachment:1az36puj]

1976:
[attachment=1:1az36puj]1976_614152.jpg[/attachment:1az36puj]

In all the above you see the similarity to Joe and his brothers.
The change away from the "hanging" eyes and the strong eyebrows and the strong chin in combination with the first nose job starts here - and the chin change is significant:

1979:
[attachment=0:1az36puj]1979_614169.JPG[/attachment:1az36puj]

Could they have found some very talented young man happy to escape poverty as well and to get into MJ's pants? Of course. I imagine there were several.
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 02:01:07 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

April 07, 2010, 02:00:52 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Yeah, it's shopped.

1)The eyes, nose, and mouth are too large for the face - in person he would look like an alien.   :lol:
2)There are clear lines of demarcation.  I don't know how to draw on pictures, but there is a line that runs down the right side of the face that looks like it starts at the hat and runs down right next to the eyebrow and may end at the goatee.  Then there is another line under the bottom lip but above the goatee that goes in a straight line across.  I can see the lines because Michael's skin is lighter than the face that his features were photoshopped onto.

Thank God!!! Wow...I was sweatin there for a sec!! LOL~~~~ Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 07, 2010, 02:17:56 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Yeah, it's shopped.

The picture is altered but I see no shop. The big and little pixels are all over.
Somebody did wipe but it's all over, the jacket, the face, the hat, even the ear that looks somewhat strange to me.
Maybe a photo expert will detect more.

If it turns out to be faked, the better. One question less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

April 07, 2010, 02:22:28 PM

Well, I found a portion of the documentary.  Warning: It is very negative and anti-MJ.  Frankly, their statements are appalling and makes me want to puke.

Video Description:
A British Documentary about Michael Jackson's Face. In early September 2002, the Five Channel in U.K. relaunched with a Documentary called MICHAEL JACKSON'S FACE. This Documentary programme was a serious study of how the singer's appearance had change throughout his life, since 1979 and focuses on the most famous man on the planet on his bizarre obsession with Plastic Surgery.
The programme attracted the highest audience ever to the U.K's fifth channel, quite a big achievement for a Documentary, over 5.5 Million viewers watched the Documentary. A talking point of the documentary was a Computer Generated Picture of how experts believe Michael Jackson would look like today, if he decided not to undergo Facial Surgery.

The film was serious study of how the singer's ever changing appearance had changed through out the years, since 1979.

[youtube:1bgc2xg7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujUWN1UStg[/youtube:1bgc2xg7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead