Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 07, 2010, 09:38:14 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Zen"
I think the video has good points.  BUT, why  is everyone acting shocked?
We have been alluding to this for months, does no-one read the boards?

I was thinking the exact same think.  Souz and I have been talking about doubles and doppelgangers for months.  We posted our 'Twin Theory' on October 31st, so it's nothing new.  It's not like we haven't posted pictures of doubles before, and it's not like we haven't tried to explain over and over again what we think might have happened.

I don't know exactly what caused the turn in WiZZkiDD's video, but I'm glad that finally, after all these months, people are at least starting to consider the possibilities.

Well trust me, I wish the twin theory were true a thousand times over this.. I'm so angry right now.. I hope he realizes that so many people are going to feel as incredibly stupid as I do right now. I feel like only people who are smart like Mo, Souza and WizzKidd who have time to inspect photos and stuff "get" to see all of this, and everyone else, including all those poor non-believers, are given a "make-believe" thing to play with, and once BAMSday comes (that is IF he feels like sharing the details) and they find out.. Well guess what, you weren't smart enough ti see the truth, so too bad, you just got a pretend thing to play around with.. I don't know how anyone is supposed to empathasize with him if this is the case..

Why are you so angry..?  There's no need to be angry or feel stupid at all, really.  Please don't say "But why does he have to play around with the people who actually love (or loved) him like that?".  He might have had no choice...  First look into the WHY.  As I have stated before, I see more than one MJ way back.  The use of doubles might not have been Mike's choice during the early years, they could have been planted by those who controlled him.  What if the only way to break free from those was to start using doubles of his own choice?  What if those were used for a bigger purpose?

I honestly don't think doubles were used by Mike himself just to play around and fool his fans, I tend to believe he just HAD to do this to mislead those who were after him, trying to bring him down after he broke free.
I understand that. But aren't you saying that there are like, tons that were on the verge of taking over his life for him and that took his place during concerts and interviews, things that are supposed to show his TRUE nature? And if the Illuminati are all about messing with his brain to make him do what they want, why hassle with hiring fakes? I just feel that Michael's entire indentity, persona and real, is being destroyed, I feel like I'm never sure who I'm seeing, and if I'm never sure who I'm seeing, how do I know that story he's telling about how he wrote Billie Jean is true? How do I know if that food he's saying is his favorite is really his favorite? Most of all, how do I know he really cares as much about poor, suffering children any more than the next Joe, orthe poor, poor woman he's dating or married or his kids..? Do you see what I mean? This makes me feel like everything is some kind of big act- I'm  glad I haven't liked him all of my life now, I'd feel like I just wasted a lot of time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 09:46:00 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
to answer the question about is that Michael when hes out with his kids...heres my take on it..if you watch the Barbara Walters interview when he talks about Prince when he was first born..Michael talks about how much the paparazzi tried so much to see Prince and how he look and all the coverage Prince got..and Michael wanted to come up with ways on how to protect the kids so they wont have to go through with what he went through..and to me personally i dont think covering up the kids faces was going to stop that entirely..what if Michael used "decoys" or hired fake kids to stand in as Paris, Prince and Blanket??..think its far fetched not all think of the many commercials with child actors pretending to be the children of the parents of that particular commercial  ;)..think about it serious if he used doubles to stand in for him why not use decoys for the children??  
my belief exactly. maybe the prince and paris and blanket today are decoys, hiding THE REAL kids.
Okay so have we ever seen the real kids ONCE then? What about all of those pictures from over the years, showing him with them, and it's obiviously the same kids as now? I've seen many stories from other singers he worked with or whatever where he brought the kids with him to the studio- how would they not speak out on how these aren't the same kids at all? How would not ONE picture of him with the real kids have surfaced since the 25th? Where would the real kids be if these that we see were out with him, and you can tell it's him? Personally, I think it's a bigger hassle to have to worry about extra kids living with you and getting used to you and probably caring at least a little about you nad vice-versa than it is to just worry about your own- and a little sick to just decide that other kids can be put in danger just because they're not yours..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 09:55:14 AM
we are the world double?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url] (A,D)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(B,C)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  1:53 comes the other

Wow, this is messing with my head.  :lol: I wondered if there were more than one from the Bashit interview and then I was questioning it with Dangerous and HIStory tours but geez, this is taking it back. I never noticed it. I even saw these pics before on the old board but just couldn't see it. Now I do and now I'm confused. Which one is which? And don't get me started with what Grace posted. That is really blowing my mind (if it's true). Of course, I have to keep a critical eye on this but at this point, anything is possible.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. THE MJ with the longest face shape is the double and the one with the rounder face is the real one. And in the video, Liberian Girl, there was the one behind the camera (longer face) and the one in the mummy suit (the rounder face). Hmm...maybe my little theory is right after all that in the video, Liberian Girl, MJ was officially introducing his double in that video and has been the main MJ from that point on. Or maybe I need to be locked away in a padded room somewhere.  :lol:
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:44:20 AM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

*Mo*

April 07, 2010, 10:03:01 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
I understand that. But aren't you saying that there are like, tons that were on the verge of taking over his life for him and that took his place during concerts and interviews, things that are supposed to show his TRUE nature? And if the Illuminati are all about messing with his brain to make him do what they want, why hassle with hiring fakes? I just feel that Michael's entire indentity, persona and real, is being destroyed, I feel like I'm never sure who I'm seeing, and if I'm never sure who I'm seeing, how do I know that story he's telling about how he wrote Billie Jean is true? How do I know if that food he's saying is his favorite is really his favorite? Most of all, how do I know he really cares as much about poor, suffering children any more than the next Joe, orthe poor, poor woman he's dating or married or his kids..? Do you see what I mean? This makes me feel like everything is some kind of big act- I'm  glad I haven't liked him all of my life now, I'd feel like I just wasted a lot of time.

I'm sorry, I just had to do what I did with your post.  I understand your feelings, but isn't it about time to put your feelings aside and try to look at all that has happened from HIS point of view..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 10:15:17 AM
Ok going backto Graces Pic....

ok this is starting to worry me..... why do i look at that pic and keep thinking thats michael......  :?

either that... or its a damn good photoshop...

but with the height difference thing.. didnt mike wear boots with heels ?..... and if a double was used on stage... it would have to be a god damn good copy... voice and all... and i havent spotted one that looks exactly like him... that close up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

RK

April 07, 2010, 10:26:16 AM
I've been reminded of something I read not too long after the events of 25th June. At the time I was unaware of hoax sites or even a death hoax for that matter  and I had stumbled onto the site of This is not it. There was talk  about the pressure of the 50 concert dates that supposedly " killed" MJ.  But I remember reading a statement from somewhere else [ maybe aeg?] that brought up that MJ was only contracted to perform for so many minutes per night. At the time I dismissed this as a load of crap but now in light of these discussions maybe it was fact.  Another thing playing on my mind is from  Dangerous  the short films DVD. In the clip for Gone Too Soon There is a quick shot of MJ at Ryan Whites funeral.  There are def two different  MJ's  in this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 10:36:39 AM
The pic from Grace's post was from this crazy TV documentary that used computer generated images to "reveal" what Mike "really" looked like.    :lol: There is a youtube video with this "face".  I'll see if I can hunt down the original documentary.  It was all pretty absurd.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:39:16 AM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 07, 2010, 10:37:16 AM
Quote from: "RK"
I've been reminded of something I read not too long after the events of 25th June. At the time I was unaware of hoax sites or even a death hoax for that matter  and I had stumbled onto the site of This is not it. There was talk  about the pressure of the 50 concert dates that supposedly " killed" MJ.  But I remember reading a statement from somewhere else [ maybe aeg?] that brought up that MJ was only contracted to perform for so many minutes per night. At the time I dismissed this as a load of crap but now in light of these discussions maybe it was fact.  Another thing playing on my mind is from  Dangerous  the short films DVD. In the clip for Gone Too Soon There is a quick shot of MJ at Ryan Whites funeral.  There are def two different  MJ's  in this.

i think it was ian harplin that said that about only contraced for a few mins.... but the actual contract says nothing of the sort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Bob Dylan[/size]

April 07, 2010, 10:45:57 AM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
The pic from Grace's post was from this crazy TV documentary that used computer generated images to "reveal" what Mike "really" looked like.    :lol: There is a youtube video with this "face".  I'll see if I can hunt down the original documentary.  It was all pretty absurd.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh great! There goes that theory. That actually makes me feel better. That was throwing me for a loop. I didn't even want to touch that.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

April 07, 2010, 11:13:03 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
we are the world double?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(B,C)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  1:53 comes the other

Wow, this is messing with my head.  :lol: I wondered if there were more than one from the Bashit interview and then I was questioning it with Dangerous and HIStory tours but geez, this is taking it back. I never noticed it. I even saw these pics before on the old board but just couldn't see it. Now I do and now I'm confused. Which one is which? And don't get me started with what Grace posted. That is really blowing my mind (if it's true). Of course, I have to keep a critical eye on this but at this point, anything is possible.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. THE MJ with the longest face shape is the double and the one with the rounder face is the real one. And in the video, Liberian Girl, there was the one behind the camera (longer face) and the one in the mummy suit (the rounder face). Hmm...maybe my little theory is right after all that in the video, Liberian Girl, MJ was officially introducing his double in that video and has been the main MJ from that point on. Or maybe I need to be locked away in a padded room somewhere.  :lol:
yeah i believe double MJ has a longer face and long chin like O2 michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 11:16:43 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
we are the world double?

yeah i believe double MJ has a longer face and long chin like O2 michael.

the only thing is that they are the worst pics to comapre..imo... the WATW ones are at different angles and different lighting...... so really hard to make a judgement... and the bad ones... well hes pulling different faces  :lol:  yet again i cant make any jusgements on it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Bob Dylan[/size]

April 07, 2010, 11:21:24 AM
Long face is double, Small face Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike