Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 06, 2010, 11:41:16 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
we are the world double?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url] (A,D)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(B,C)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  1:53 comes the other

OMG!  All these yrs!   :shock:
yes all these years..the Jackson family showed you who was alive with the pics they showed at the memorial and funeral  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

April 07, 2010, 12:13:34 AM
I think the video has good points.  BUT, why  is everyone acting shocked?
We have been alluding to this for months, does no-one read the boards?
Myself, posted around Sept. that I had had strange discussion with gentleman
who had once worked for Elvis and HE alluded to the theory of 2 Michaels.
At that time, I wondered if he knew something, or just theorizing himself.

Of course there were doubles and decoys used, but this still doesn't answer
the question: WHO is the "brother" or the ONE other Michael if there is one?
It would not be who you think it is, it would not be a "face" already in public.
I have often mused on the following:
Michael went away and another took place after Thriller. Even Janet said she
"lost" him after Thriller.  
Michael died in 2007 or 2008 and that is when he became an "institution" and
this other Michael is not the real Michael.  or, Michael went away in 2007 or
2008 and this is not the real Michael.
Joe Jackson was looking for Michael in 2008 when he was in Las Vegas.
Why was he searching so hard, either Michael did not want to be found or
something happened.
I look and look at Michael and remember him since a boy, sometimes I see
Michael and sometimes I see a stranger.  The tall one is the stranger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

April 07, 2010, 12:15:29 AM
yes all these years..the Jackson family showed you who was alive with the pics they showed at the memorial and funeral ;)

If one subscribes to the theory, how do we know the ONE they showed at memorial and
funeral was the ALIVE one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 07, 2010, 12:27:56 AM
What do you think of this myspace of the Real Michael Jackson?
Compare his pictures to the young MJ boy pictures.
[attachment=1:29nb44ny]realmichaeljackson_myspace.jpg[/attachment:29nb44ny]

[attachment=0:29nb44ny]realmichaeljackson_myspace_2.jpg[/attachment:29nb44ny]

Read the incredible statements there.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Think outside of the box with what we know now.

Could it be that the MJ we know was planted for marketing purposes to keep the brand going?
Just asking your thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

*Mo*

April 07, 2010, 12:30:06 AM
Quote from: "Zen"

I was thinking the exact same think.  Souz and I have been talking about doubles and doppelgangers for months.  We posted our 'Twin Theory' on October 31st, so it's nothing new.  It's not like we haven't posted pictures of doubles before, and it's not like we haven't tried to explain over and over again what we think might have happened.

I don't know exactly what caused the turn in WiZZkiDD's video, but I'm glad that finally, after all these months, people are at least starting to consider the possibilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

April 07, 2010, 12:50:59 AM
by Grace » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 am
What do you think of this myspace of the Real Michael Jackson?
Compare his pictures to the young MJ boy pictures.

realmichaeljackson_myspace.jpg

I think it conceivable that Michel had a couple of nose jobs because look at
Janet and Latoya.  
So, who is making this myspace page?
 But do I think it can be a possibility that
Michael didn't want or couldn't take any more limelight as some point, and they
wanted to continue to market the brand?   YES  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:00:17 AM
Myself, posted around Sept. that I had had strange discussion with gentleman
who had once worked for Elvis and HE alluded to the theory of 2 Michaels.
At that time, I wondered if he knew something, or just theorizing himself.

Of course there were doubles and decoys used, but this still doesn't answer
the question: WHO is the "brother" or the ONE other Michael if there is one?
It would not be who you think it is, it would not be a "face" already in public.
I have often mused on the following:
Michael went away and another took place after Thriller. Even Janet said she
"lost" him after Thriller.  
Michael died in 2007 or 2008 and that is when he became an "institution" and
this other Michael is not the real Michael.  or, Michael went away in 2007 or
2008 and this is not the real Michael.
Joe Jackson was looking for Michael in 2008 when he was in Las Vegas.
Why was he searching so hard, either Michael did not want to be found or
something happened.
I look and look at Michael and remember him since a boy, sometimes I see
Michael and sometimes I see a stranger.  The tall one is the stranger.
YOU HAVE SOME VERY GOOD POINTS AND BELIEVE ME AND YOU I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THESE SAME HIGH POSSIBLITIES..THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT JUST MAYBE CAN BE ANSWERED..WHAT I  HAVE RESEARCHED FOR A WHILE NOW IS THE LOST INTERVIEWS OR RARE INTERVIEWS DONE BY MICHAEL BACK IN THE 80'S WHICH I WILL BE SHOWING IN MY FIRST VIDEO THAT GIVES YOU SOME INSIGHT BEFORE THE BIG SWITCH ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:02:16 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I was thinking the exact same think.  Souz and I have been talking about doubles and doppelgangers for months.  We posted our 'Twin Theory' on October 31st, so it's nothing new.  It's not like we haven't posted pictures of doubles before, and it's not like we haven't tried to explain over and over again what we think might have happened.

I don't know exactly what caused the turn in WiZZkiDD's video, but I'm glad that finally, after all these months, people are at least starting to consider the possibilities.
LOL MO I AM JUST AS SURPRISED AS YOU ARE THAT THE VIDEO IS GETTING THE RESPONSES AS IT IS NOW HERE AND ON YOUTUBE  ;) ..HOPEFULLY I CAN DO WHAT YOU AND SOUZA HAVE BEEN PREACHING ABOUT SOME JUSTICE  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 07, 2010, 01:32:23 AM
I'm annoyed.

If Mo or Souza says something about doubles everyone moans and groans oooooh noooo thats soo crazy n silly n embarrassing.... but this poster comes here n says same thing and even some of the same names are here going huh yeah could be possible.

Wtf.

I swear to god there's a systematic smear campaign going on and has been for months. Ever since you guys exposed Dave Dave someone is very interested in discrediting you. I don't think it's a coincidence and I don't think its hoaxers either.

If you know what I mean.

And it annoys me that hoaxers are so easily influenced by this and don't see through it as WE should be the ones who go hey wait, we're being FUCKED with... by someone.

Paranoid? Maybe. but i don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 07, 2010, 01:42:08 AM

Well trust me, I wish the twin theory were true a thousand times over this.. I'm so angry right now.. I hope he realizes that so many people are going to feel as incredibly stupid as I do right now. I feel like only people who are smart like Mo, Souza and WizzKidd who have time to inspect photos and stuff "get" to see all of this, and everyone else, including all those poor non-believers, are given a "make-believe" thing to play with, and once BAMSday comes (that is IF he feels like sharing the details) and they find out.. Well guess what, you weren't smart enough ti see the truth, so too bad, you just got a pretend thing to play around with.. I don't know how anyone is supposed to empathasize with him if this is the case..like I said earlier:

wiZZkIDD wrote:

PinkTopaz wrote:

ni-co-le wrote:WHEN DID THIS ALL STARTED ? MAYBE IT WAS JUST AFTER THE LIBERIANGIRL PERIODE ?, BECAUSE AT THE MEMORIAL AND FUNURAL THEY ONLY SHOWED THESE PICTURES OF HIM ,AND MAYBE WE MUST SEARCH FROM THERE TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON IS ? ITS MAYBE A CLUE FOR US ,JUST MY THOUGHT ABOUT IT :shock:

Oh, yeah, if this is all true he just gave us the most helpful clues didn't he?? Oh, how easy that makes it.. I'm sorry, I thought I accepted everything about doubles, but I'm fighting tears right now.. I don't think this is interesting or something to get excited about at ALL.. I want to punch something so bad right now and I'm considering this Bad album cover.. I can understand needing to protect his life. But why does he have to play around with the people who actually love (or loved) him like that? Why can't he give more obvious clues? How does he expect anyone to trust him when you poor people are having such trouble deducing all of this? If you barely know how he looks or whatever and if he swaps around in interviews that are supposed to be insightful to who he truly is.. How much you wanna bet that he'll keep the explicit details of this to himself even on BAMS day like he's so fond of doing, leaving us to struggle in the dark like we've been..? Sorry but my mood sucks right now..

PinkTopaz dont feel bad or down and in general these past 9 months have been hard on everybody..with all the BAM dates, Trial, Murray, TMZ and MJ sitings :| it does take a toll on you..but nobody ever said that what ever we discover or investigate will come with all smiles and joy thats truth of it..with the double theory i know many people will be upset..im a realist and im about truth and now is the time for everybody to put aside their feelings and emotions and think about the bigger picture here..follow me on this and you will see that Michael is still the person that you came to know and love

And I never said I expected it to- believe me, since the 25th I've been an emotional wreck about every negative thing concerning him that comes along and I'm just so damn sick of negativity and depressing things- why can't anything EVER be positive? I wish I weren't so weak and sensitive I thought he'd made me stronger but maybe not.. And the last part: oh yeah, I'm sure I'll see that about Michael, Michael who apparently is nearly impossible to find among all these phony fake-asses and Michael who will explain it all so clearly.. How in Pete's name will he show me that? Because he's sure made me feel really really stupid..

I think my hormones are acting up or something..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 07, 2010, 02:18:15 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Well trust me, I wish the twin theory were true a thousand times over this.. I'm so angry right now.. I hope he realizes that so many people are going to feel as incredibly stupid as I do right now. I feel like only people who are smart like Mo, Souza and WizzKidd who have time to inspect photos and stuff "get" to see all of this, and everyone else, including all those poor non-believers, are given a "make-believe" thing to play with, and once BAMSday comes (that is IF he feels like sharing the details) and they find out.. Well guess what, you weren't smart enough ti see the truth, so too bad, you just got a pretend thing to play around with.. I don't know how anyone is supposed to empathasize with him if this is the case..

Why are you so angry..?  There's no need to be angry or feel stupid at all, really.  Please don't say "But why does he have to play around with the people who actually love (or loved) him like that?".  He might have had no choice...  First look into the WHY.  As I have stated before, I see more than one MJ way back.  The use of doubles might not have been Mike's choice during the early years, they could have been planted by those who controlled him.  What if the only way to break free from those was to start using doubles of his own choice?  What if those were used for a bigger purpose?

I honestly don't think doubles were used by Mike himself just to play around and fool his fans, I tend to believe he just HAD to do this to mislead those who were after him, trying to bring him down after he broke free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 06:06:37 AM
No offence, people, but this is ridiculous! It's called plastic surgery and fillers. Talking about taking conspiracy theories too far, really...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 07, 2010, 06:22:01 AM
Quote from: "ghostorchid"
No offence, people, but this is ridiculous! It's called plastic surgery and fillers. Talking about taking conspiracy theories too far, really...  :roll:

Plastic surgery and fillers do not create differences in height, period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

April 07, 2010, 06:53:25 AM
I wonder why media people and others haven't noticed the differences in height. Come to think of it, doesn't he look shorter when he was young?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 07:09:10 AM
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
:)  :)  well folks be ready for the beginning of a new type of theory..well who am i kidding to me its not even a theory :D  but from the insight from my friend GirlSaturday two minds do think alike believe we have figured out or cracked this hoax with in a hoax..*WARNING MY VIDEOS MAY BE CONTROVERSIAL, OR EVEN SPARK SADNESS AND ANGER BUT REMEMBER IF THAT DOES EVER OCCUR IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION* BUT I DO ASK THAT YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND FOLLOW ME ON THIS..TODAY I WILL BE MAKING A POST NOT A VIDEO JUST YET BUT STATING ME AND GIRLSATURDAY THEORY..HOPEFULLY FROM THE HELP OF SOUZA AND MO THAT WILL TURN THIS FORUM UPSIDE DOWN  AND HOAX UPSIDE DOWN  :D OH YES MICHEAL IS ALIVE.  :D HEHE..JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES FROM THE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL...AND I MEAN REEEAALLLY LOOK AND YOU MIGHT JUST FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF  ;)

I´m ready - and reaaally teased now!
It´s more than likely that Michael had stand-ins and/or doppelgangers.
Who says that is far-fetched? We´re talking about a hoaxed death after all!!  :P

Please keep it comin´, wiZZkIDD!    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions