steph

Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 06, 2010, 02:37:11 PM
Quote from: "shirley"
"jonathan" just popped up in my mind.

anybody remember that story?
I remember it was a long time ago he said look back about twenty years.Thats all i can remember.Everything we have seen and herd over the past months seems not right.It`s like you know something wrong but you just can`t put your finger on it, i think that`s why none of us can give it up...we want to know the truth
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 02:41:27 PM
As I was typing that part of my post, I laughed and wondered..."Who will get it first...Souza or Mo?" You win!

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Nice vid. There was one part that really piqued my interest. It was where the vid alluded to a possible conflict  and problems with co-existence. That thought has crossed my mind when I think about the confidentiality agreement between MJ and the doubles.

Plus who is to say that at some point a double didn't ego trip and think that he could take over being MJ. Lots of other bizarre thoughts are running through my mind too regarding how the doubles may have inflated their self worth as they pretended to be MJ.  :lol:

Offtopic:  Not MJ or hoax related but just an example of how there can sometimes be problems with co-existence. One of my favorite movies is an old one starring Bette Davis entitled "Dead Ringer". It was the story of identical twin sisters. One was poor, shy and modest. The other was wealthy, loud and flamboyant. The wealthy sister treated the poor sister like crap. However the poor sister envied her rich sister  and murdered her. Her goal was to live as her sister and in the style that she had dreamed of living. Unknown to the poor sister, the rich sister had committed a crime by murdering her own rich husband. Poor sister was arrested, went to trial and was convicted for the crime that her rich sister had committed.

I have seen this movie a long time ago and it made me think about certain things in Mike's life if you get what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 04:17:30 PM
now ive seena few interviews with impersonators on Youtube and other video sites, and i seen one of navi a long time ago saying that michael hired him on a few occasions to be a distraction.... now navi doesnt even look like mike at all.... but he mentioned that he was used to walk out of hotels and hospitals before michael so he could clear the crowd and get rid of the paps.... but as far as people say that he had someone else on tour instead of him...... that i just cannot take........ and yes i know that Ecas was used in the Who is it video...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

~Souza~

April 06, 2010, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
now ive seena few interviews with impersonators on Youtube and other video sites, and i seen one of navi a long time ago saying that michael hired him on a few occasions to be a distraction.... now navi doesnt even look like mike at all.... but he mentioned that he was used to walk out of hotels and hospitals before michael so he could clear the crowd and get rid of the paps.... but as far as people say that he had someone else on tour instead of him...... that i just cannot take........ and yes i know that Ecas was used in the Who is it video...

As far as I know, E'cas is from 1978 or something like that, I remember reading that somewhere. Would mean he was around 13 years old when that video was shot, so I don't think it was E'cas, or I am mis informed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 04:45:43 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "awesome1"

As far as I know, E'cas is from 1978 or something like that, I remember reading that somewhere. Would mean he was around 13 years old when that video was shot, so I don't think it was E'cas, or I am mis informed.

Well...... all i know it was someone else....as mike was on tour at the time.... dont know how Ecas came to mind  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

April 06, 2010, 07:07:18 PM
didnt that girl that got banned talk about she was in a realtionship with joe (michael)?? maybe that was true! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 06, 2010, 07:57:34 PM
My next video should be up by Thursday...tomorrow i will post my theory and what to expect from my vids... time to get the ball rolling  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 09:26:12 PM
Quote from: "ni-co-le"
WHEN DID THIS ALL STARTED ? MAYBE IT WAS JUST AFTER THE LIBERIANGIRL PERIODE ?, BECAUSE AT THE MEMORIAL AND FUNURAL THEY ONLY SHOWED THESE PICTURES OF HIM ,AND MAYBE WE MUST SEARCH FROM THERE TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON IS ? ITS MAYBE A CLUE FOR US ,JUST MY THOUGHT ABOUT IT  :shock:
Oh, yeah, if this is all true he just gave us the most helpful clues didn't he?? Oh, how easy that makes it.. I'm sorry, I thought I accepted everything about doubles, but I'm fighting tears right now.. I don't think this is interesting or something to get excited about at ALL.. I want to punch something so bad right now and I'm considering this Bad album cover.. I can understand needing to protect his life. But why does he have to play around with the people who actually love (or loved) him like that? Why can't he give more obvious clues? How does he expect anyone to trust him when you poor people are having such trouble deducing all of this? If you barely know how he looks or whatever and if he swaps around in interviews that are supposed to be insightful to who he truly is.. How much you wanna bet that he'll keep the explicit details of this to himself even on BAMS day like he's so fond of doing, leaving us to struggle in the dark like we've been..? Sorry but my mood sucks right now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:00:21 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
WHEN DID THIS ALL STARTED ? MAYBE IT WAS JUST AFTER THE LIBERIANGIRL PERIODE ?, BECAUSE AT THE MEMORIAL AND FUNURAL THEY ONLY SHOWED THESE PICTURES OF HIM ,AND MAYBE WE MUST SEARCH FROM THERE TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON IS ? ITS MAYBE A CLUE FOR US ,JUST MY THOUGHT ABOUT IT  :shock:
Oh, yeah, if this is all true he just gave us the most helpful clues didn't he?? Oh, how easy that makes it.. I'm sorry, I thought I accepted everything about doubles, but I'm fighting tears right now.. I don't think this is interesting or something to get excited about at ALL.. I want to punch something so bad right now and I'm considering this Bad album cover.. I can understand needing to protect his life. But why does he have to play around with the people who actually love (or loved) him like that? Why can't he give more obvious clues? How does he expect anyone to trust him when you poor people are having such trouble deducing all of this? If you barely know how he looks or whatever and if he swaps around in interviews that are supposed to be insightful to who he truly is.. How much you wanna bet that he'll keep the explicit details of this to himself even on BAMS day like he's so fond of doing, leaving us to struggle in the dark like we've been..? Sorry but my mood sucks right now..
PinkTopaz dont feel bad or down and in general these past 9 months have been hard on everybody..with all the BAM dates, Trial, Murray, TMZ and MJ sitings  :| it does take a toll on you..but nobody ever said that what ever we discover or investigate will come with all smiles and joy thats truth of it..with the double theory i know many people will be upset..im a realist and im about truth and now is the time for everybody to put aside their feelings and emotions and think about the bigger picture here..follow me on this and you will see that Michael is still the person that you came to know and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:09:28 PM
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
PinkTopaz dont feel bad or down and in general these past 9 months have been hard on everybody..with all the BAM dates, Trial, Murray, TMZ and MJ sitings  :| it does take a toll on you..but nobody ever said that what ever we discover or investigate will come with all smiles and joy thats truth of it..with the double theory i know many people will be upset..im a realist and im about truth and now is the time for everybody to put aside their feelings and emotions and think about the bigger picture here..follow me on this and you will see that Michael is still the person that you came to know and love
And I never said I expected it to- believe me, since the 25th I've been an emotional wreck about every negative thing concerning him that comes along and I'm just so damn sick of negativity and depressing things- why can't anything EVER be positive? I wish I weren't so weak and sensitive I thought he'd made me stronger but maybe not.. And the last part: oh yeah, I'm sure I'll see that about Michael, Michael who apparently is nearly impossible to find among all these phony fake-asses and Michael who will explain it all so clearly.. How in Pete's name will he show me that? Because he's sure made me feel really really stupid..
Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:54:39 PM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:17:41 PM
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
to answer the question about is that Michael when hes out with his kids...heres my take on it..if you watch the Barbara Walters interview when he talks about Prince when he was first born..Michael talks about how much the paparazzi tried so much to see Prince and how he look and all the coverage Prince got..and Michael wanted to come up with ways on how to protect the kids so they wont have to go through with what he went through..and to me personally i dont think covering up the kids faces was going to stop that entirely..what if Michael used "decoys" or hired fake kids to stand in as Paris, Prince and Blanket??..think its far fetched not all think of the many commercials with child actors pretending to be the children of the parents of that particular commercial  ;)..think about it serious if he used doubles to stand in for him why not use decoys for the children??  
my belief exactly. maybe the prince and paris and blanket today are decoys, hiding THE REAL kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

April 06, 2010, 10:31:30 PM
@WiZZkiDD

Hey, you just twisted my brain in a whole nudder direction!  Just when the whole trial thing is getting kind of monotonous... then I am thinking about the Liberian pics, the disguise comments with the shoes from Marlon and his twin, the Marlon jackets on dancers at funeral... OK, so what I always thought of the HIStory tour... why did MJ lipsinc almost the entire show... was his double doing this tour, or was MJ really there and only did a portion of show, you know, the actual live singing parts and maybe the Billie Jean part?  Geez!!!  I just don't know who is who anymore!   Well, you certainly have got my attention and awakened another part of my brain.  Can't wait to hear your theory!   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

April 06, 2010, 10:53:00 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
@WiZZkiDD

Hey, you just twisted my brain in a whole nudder direction!  Just when the whole trial thing is getting kind of monotonous... then I am thinking about the Liberian pics, the disguise comments with the shoes from Marlon and his twin, the Marlon jackets on dancers at funeral... OK, so what I always thought of the HIStory tour... why did MJ lipsinc almost the entire show... was his double doing this tour, or was MJ really there and only did a portion of show, you know, the actual live singing parts and maybe the Billie Jean part?  Geez!!!  I just don't know who is who anymore!   Well, you certainly have got my attention and awakened another part of my brain.  Can't wait to hear your theory!   :mrgreen:
you are definitely on the right track :D but go back and look at those pictures again..inlcuding the Bad Era..look study and say to yourself "this is Michael Jackson" seriously do it :)  and if you get a weird feeling over you..you will then discover the truth of who is who over the past 2 decades
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:58:22 PM
we are the world double?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url] (A,D)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(B,C)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  1:53 comes the other
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

April 06, 2010, 11:26:02 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
we are the world double?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url] (A,D)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(B,C)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  1:53 comes the other

OMG!  All these yrs!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!