bec

Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 20, 2010, 02:06:01 AM
Just fyi, the pointy ear is caused by the headset, it's clear in the large version of that pic from which that thumbnail was contrived.

For the record I'm not comparing soft tissue in this pic study.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

April 20, 2010, 07:34:23 AM
Of course there are differences ... :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

April 20, 2010, 12:29:17 PM
Quote from: "rag doll"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "bec"

more posted here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow, nice stuff.. 8-)

At the risk of getting bashed again for speaking out my thoughts: I also see what you see, bec.  8-)
There are obviously visible differences, partially recurring ones, over a longer period.

Edit: History /pointy ear argument invalid (see below).

Question:
Do you think that´s Michael at the 2001 Invincible signing session / performing at the 30th anniversary?

This is where I thought he looked truly different and much heavier.  I thought his voice sounded the same though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

~Souza~

April 20, 2010, 12:48:39 PM
Oh Mikaeel mi angelo!! You can change height, body shape, weight, nose, jaws, ears, profile, mouth and eyes in a split second! It's a miracle!

Ok, on a serious note.... I have seen pictures (prior to this hoax stuff) of him where I thought wtf, what did he do now? But then later I saw a pic of him where I thought huh, he looks just like he looked years ago. I'll see if I can post some pics to point out what I mean, BAD/DANGEROUS & HISTORY..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 01:15:01 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Oh Mikaeel mi angelo!! You can change height, body shape, weight, nose, jaws, ears, profile, mouth and eyes in a split second! It's a miracle!

Ok, on a serious note.... I have seen pictures (prior to this hoax stuff) of him where I thought wtf, what did he do now? But then later I saw a pic of him where I thought huh, he looks just like he looked years ago. I'll see if I can post some pics to point out what I mean, BAD/DANGEROUS & HISTORY..

I know EXACTLY what you mean. There have been times when it almost hurt to look at him because he looked so different, like I just couldn't believe that was him. But then I'd see him again later and he'd look great and just like he used to. I especially noticed it around the time Invincible came out, his interview with Carson Daly, I thought he didn't look like himself. But then in 2005 (his trial), I thought he looked acceptionally better and more like himself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liegi

April 20, 2010, 01:34:57 PM
I know EXACTLY what you mean. There have been times when it almost hurt to look at him because he looked so different, like I just couldn't believe that was him. But then I'd see him again later and he'd look great and just like he used to. I especially noticed it around the time Invincible came out, his interview with Carson Daly, I thought he didn't look like himself. But then in 2005 (his trial), I thought he looked acceptionally better and more like himself...[/quote]

You know you're right--I used to think I was crazy.  I couldn't figure out why he looked so good during the trial--so different from that 1999-2001 period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

April 20, 2010, 02:42:08 PM
When it´s that what I have seen in a magazine today then I´m really really scared. The body of the doppelgänger scared me even though I know it is not Michael, but the stories are so hard to read  :cry:

Guyz please tell me that Michael is NOT DEAD!!! Please...you are my only rock in here where I can lean on and gives me hope. Michael cannot be dead...no  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 02:48:49 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"
When it´s that what I have seen in a magazine today then I´m really really scared. The body of the doppelgänger scared me even though I know it is not Michael, but the stories are so hard to read  :cry:

Guyz please tell me that Michael is NOT DEAD!!! Please...you are my only rock in here where I can lean on and gives me hope. Michael cannot be dead...no  :cry:

He is NOT dead. Obviously one of his doubles died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 03:00:35 PM
..and here also the ears different, but also as child.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 20, 2010, 05:03:26 PM
:o  I am really surprised
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 23, 2010, 03:19:23 AM
The ears are not different at all...you are comparing one pic thats dark and the other one's thats light....Its quite obvious that the shading on th ears in the darker pic sid more pronounced......

This is really not adding up.had tehre been 2 MJ's since birth, Papa Joe would have not kept it a secret..instead, he would have exploited that too....like some kind of a "double wonder".....two identical lead boys of one band....sounds like a profitable spectacle doesnt it? I am not trying to be rude, but going by his nature...thats what he would have done....

I agree taht there were doubles used on many occassions, but I dont buy the theory that there were 2 michael jacksons since birth. Had that been the case, both of the would have had the same plastic surgeries, the same pattern of skin discolouraion. the same pattern of balding, the same pattern of evrything...and I dunno if thats possible at all.[attachment=0:3rosud4n]012.jpg[/attachment:3rosud4n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

April 23, 2010, 03:31:43 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
This is really not adding up.had tehre been 2 MJ's since birth, Papa Joe would have not kept it a secret..instead, he would have exploited that too....like some kind of a "double wonder".....two identical lead boys of one band....sounds like a profitable spectacle doesnt it? I am not trying to be rude, but going by his nature...thats what he would have done....

IMO a very good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

*Mo*

April 23, 2010, 04:58:35 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"

You're pretty quick on ruling things out and on thinking to know what Joe would have and would not have done.  Be careful with your judgments...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 23, 2010, 05:40:23 AM
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
@ girlsaturday i will have to check out that movie and it sounds interesting  :)  :)...and to those who have doubts im not tryin to bring about fear just the possibility..heres my overall goal that i want to show is that (1.)michael had doubles maybe even one that was very prominent..that he himself trained to moved and act liked him (2.)All these years it hasnt been "all michael" as some would believe or say that there has been an illusion going on (3.) With the genious idea by Michael to use doubles or a doppelganger..it could have also had its down sides..and as i stated in my video.."conflict" could have risen out of using doubles and that Michael's best wishes wasnt carried out like they was suppose to (4.) that i truly believe we havent seen the REAL MJ for a long time and that maybe with all the doubles and doppelgangers something went wrong and that now maybe the real MJ has to show come out and show himself..because we dont know how Michael really looks now

Say... :shock: I posted something about this very thing---almost verbatum--- on the old MJHD forum, without any reaction. I didn't bring it up HERE, because I read in the rules that we were NOT supposed to mention the children, I assumed for their safety.

I ALWAYS believed that the "50 plastic surgeries" was an internally conceived rumor to drive the acceptance of all the inconsistencies in the man's appearance over the years. MJ is not a liar. He told us a million times,TWO surgeries. But he IS a resourceful, clever Boy, bent on making his life SAFE and SANE. [/b] :wink:

The same with the rumor about taking (female) hormones. Sheeesh. When he began complaining about his back, it only enforced the rumor about hormones.That one worked because male and female hormonal manipulation can change a person's appearance SO drastically, his own mother couldn't tell him from a stranger!! These chemicals can change bone structure---something I could never understand, because I always thought MJ too intelligent to mess up his dna like that, yet he looked SO drastically different to me, yes, in interviews, too!

When he started wearing sunglasses ALL the time --even indoors---no matter WHAT he said about that, I FELT he was distancing himself from us. Not to be mean--but as a STRATEGIC COPING mechanism, with the future in mind. He has been fascinated with magic and disappearing acts since very young, and he has been PLANNING THIS disappearing act since BEFORE the BAD era.

I know it.  

The only thing no one can copy is the EYES. This could be a reason for hiding them: trying to keep his real "giveaway" a secret, making us "unfamiliar" with them.

THE EYES HAVE IT!

Then, he began to wear all this make up. NOT foundation for cover---I mean the "face" he put on,  which any decoy could ALSO put on , and the expectation would be that we'd see that "face" and ASSUME it was MJ---not really scrutinizing him---why would we?  Eyeliner, shading and lipcolor applications can make even dissimilar faces look eerily alike---look at all the Bozos and Ronald McDonalds we've had over the years!  

Michael Jackson is more clever than anyone EVER even thought about, besides the given sheer Genius of his musical/dance acumen. He IS :wink: :wink: going to be found to be more of a Magic-Man than anyone will even believe when he comes out and ADMITS it!!!!!!!  

THANK YOU for saying that you think we haven't seen HIM (the real one) in a long time. I think we HAVE seen him periodically, just for moments.  But I'm beginning to suspect any notion of HIM touring after Dangerous. He COULD get away with doubles on tour, as long as it is not recorded. This is better for me to believe than that MJ was actually ill or drug compromised.  

BTW, Where is this video, everyone is talking about on this thread??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions