liegi

Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 17, 2010, 11:00:38 AM
Thank you for your fantastic and thoughtful posts.  You have analyzed the twin and double theories very well, I think.  I have always thought that the statement concerning Brandon was a hint, although I was told it was insignificant.  I don't think so.  There were two very important clues given by Marlon during his speech:  the first one is concerning the disguises, the second one about the twin.  Now why would Marlon have mentioned these two things at the end of the Memorial?     These were meant to provide clues to fans or believers.  And a Memorial?  What was the purpose of that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 17, 2010, 11:47:52 AM
Thanks for your extensive post Elena!

I am not excluding anything, it's way too early for that as there are still too many unanswered questions.  Keep thinking outside the box while examining everything.  

I wonder if we'll ever get to the bottom of all this, as there might be very good reasons to keep certain things in the closet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Re: Michael Jackson and The Doubles.
April 17, 2010, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: "elenamjgirl"

[- Since the group '' The Jackson 5'' immerged, Michael was too young when he joined his brothers.. noone could be sure back then whether the band would have a success or not so if Michael had a twin brother I don't see why the family would have to hide him back then.
- With paparazzi hunting the Jackson family for years at least we would have a shot of the 10th member of the family...I mean shamone....where has this human been hiding all these years?? (Originally the kids of the Jackson family were 9, including Marlon's twin who died at birth. Michael was born after Marlon. Michael was the 7th child. I'm sure most of you know this facts.)
- Back in 1958 when Michael and his supposed twin were born there was no reason for the twin to be kept a secret.. I mean noone knew the future of baby Michael and i'm sure if there was a twin there would be people to confirm that (relatives, neighbours, a school teacher, just somebody...)
- At least it would be a matter of dispute all these years. It could even surface as a rumour that Michael has a twin brother in hiding used as a double. How many rumours have we all heard surrounding Michael... I don't know if any of you is aware of such a rumour but i am not. If you do please come forward.
- Finally, what kind of a mother would agree one of her kids to be in hiding, in other words to have no life, just to serve his famous brother? It's sooo unfair and heartless...

Agree 100%
When the kids were born, they (Joe and Katherine) could never know that they became famous in the future.
And besides that, I can't imagine that someone would hide their child...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Grace

April 17, 2010, 11:25:14 PM
Oh you would wonder how many children are being hidden or diprived from life by their families on this planet. Please don't forget that the Jackson kids - like millions still today - had to make the money for the family. It was child labour and selling the kids if we want to be honest. It happens everywhere each second.
If you are not a strong one, don't read further pls. as truth is very hurtful some times.

I don't want to go for all injustice on earth. Some shocking truths however are:
- in Africa disabled children are hidden from public throughout their lifetime (often disabled due to genetic defects resulting from inzest and too close marriages within the families). It is very difficult to break up the taboos surrounding inzest and genetic defects. The child is seen as a stroke of negative fate by God, not a result of human misbehaviour. The child is an impersonated shame and God's punishment to the family.

- in Asia female babies are being killed right after birth or aborted on purpose because female gender means that the family has to pay for the marriage. Many cannot afford this so they kill the children. Girls are a shame, they are often sold to city prostitution at age of 8 or 10 to at least bring some money home (read about Bangkok and related).

- in Africa, girls are still facing the threat of concision (removal of clitoris and sewing of vagina). This happens even in Europe, executed by corrupt physicians serving the immigrated families. Btw it is in many cases that the concised mothers insist their girls should undergo this torture.

- we are facing the sexual abuse cases all over the industrialized and "socially devellopped" countries. It seems that violence against women and children does not know any borders anymore. There have been cases where girls have been imprisoned as slaves to their father half of their lives (with the knowledge of their mothers) in Europe and in the U.S., no difference. There have been many cases where churches and priests were involved in sexual and physical abuse.

If it is possible that such peaks of injustice icebergs executed on children are coming to daylight everywhere now, if we are honestly discussing child abuse of all kind (remember Souza's and Mo's blogs) then it is also potentially in the scope that there was a child hidden for whatever reason and purpose in the Jackson clan. Remember all their other secrets.
I am not saying that it was the case. I am saying it is not impossible.

There is still a long way to go and a lot of tasks out there for everyone to do some good and help the non- privileged in our neighbourhood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Kuki

April 18, 2010, 06:07:48 AM
I know unfortunately it happens everywhere.... :(  :(  :(

But I just dont think this happened in this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

April 18, 2010, 07:18:44 AM
Every family has secrets. Why would the Jacksons be any different? Their fame does not make them above any other family or immune from what other families face. The Jacksons are in the public eye yet they still maintain private lives hidden from the public. Therefore individual secrets and those of the family as a collective unit do exist.

Some family secrets are good and there are also some  not-so-good ones. Some family secrets are revealed by choice. Usually secrets are openly revealed if a family thinks that the time is right and that outsiders need to know  those secrets for any reason. Sometimes secrets are taken to the grave and never revealed. Just like all other families, the Jacksons  have demonstrated that they can keep secrets within their family.

Ask yourselves a question. Who outside of your family knows all of your family secrets?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 18, 2010, 07:27:45 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Ask yourselves a question. Who outside of your family knows all of your family secrets?

Even within a family there are secrets.  Just a few weeks ago my sister revealed a story of which I didn't know anything until the day she decided it was time for me to know what had happened...  I'm sure there are things that took place in both my sisters lives of which I don't know anything, or just know part of.  Same goes for certain events which took place in my life, of which I never told my sisters or just told just one of them.  We ALL have secrets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 18, 2010, 12:48:16 PM
I believe for sure that every family has their own secrets, unfortunatly I have experienced it too...

But I can't imagine that they (Joe and Katherine) got a twin and hide one half. They didn't know that their children became famous and succesfull. And besides that, what other reason would there be for hiding the child? It doesn't make sense to me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Grace

April 18, 2010, 01:28:27 PM
All reasons you could imagine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 18, 2010, 01:34:36 PM
Let's try an experiement. It isn't designed to encourage anyone to change their mind. It may simply shed light on how sometimes hard to understand and inexplainable things manage to occur in the everyday lives of families .

List 10 of the deepest  and darkest secrets that you and/or family members have on a piece of paper. These should be the most heavily guarded secrets that you have not shared with anyone...not even your best friend. Now review the list and place a check mark next to the ones that would make sense to random outsiders or strangers. How many of those secrets did not receive a check mark?

The secrets of one family may cause another family to yawn and roll their eyes. Some family secrets may cause another family  to run screaming in the streets. It's a judgement call as far as determining what needs to be revealed versus what must remain hidden. In addition, timing is everything. This is especially true for celebrities who work hard to maintain a certain type of public image. Did Janet reveal her marriage right away? No. Did Jermaine and Randy reveal right away that they fathered children with the same woman? No. Did the Jacksons reveal right away that Marlon had a twin? No. Did Michael Jackson reveal that he was dating and about to marry? No. Did the public learn right away that Joseph had a child out of wedlock? No.

I am reminded about a family secret that shocked the entertainment industry. Mackenzie Phillips revealed a horrifying family secret last year about her incestuous relationship with her own father, John Phillips. Fans of Mackenzie's and those of her father were mortified to learn about John's abuse and manipulation toward her. As I watch re-runs of  One Day At A Time or listen to old Mama's and the Papa's records, you could never have convinced me in a million years back then that the  talented actress and the musically gifted father would have been involved in anything other than  a traditional father and daughter relationship. To have looked into  a crystal ball and learned that John Phillips  would become sick and sinister toward his own daughter would have made no sense to me or any other fans back then. Technically it still makes no sense but it did take place. Sadly ...it was a deep, dark and heavily guarded family secret for decades.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2010, 03:00:46 PM
imo i dont think that the family was hiding the twin because they shared the spotlight together just like mary kate and ashley olsen for years the world thought that there was only one olsen girl until they decided to share with the world that there were actually two (twins).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2010, 03:04:00 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
imo i dont think that the family was hiding the twin because they shared the spotlight together just like mary kate and ashley olsen for years the world thought that there was only one olsen girl until they decided to share with the world that there were actually two (twins).
maybe they will REVEAL the twin later on.. who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 06:04:36 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
there is no twin...  :?   but there are dubbelMJ's... for his safety and freedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

April 19, 2010, 07:38:10 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
there is no twin...  :?   but there are dubbelMJ's... for his safety and freedom

everyone is entitled to their own oppinion and btw anything is possible ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 09:47:45 AM
I posted this in another thread tto,, but maybe we should start comparing HANDS??? You can change aloton a persons face but its hard to fake hands...as well as the eyes....

Ive seen pics where his fingers are long and lean and others his fingers look short and stubby and differences in the length between the joints in his fingers?

If anyone has the time to do this it would be great. I dont have time during the day to go thru tons of pics cus I work and Im not suppose to be on here anyways!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions