Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 11, 2010, 03:43:13 PM
Quote from: "wendst6"
Bashir Interview

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]

And LMP and Debbie

Different Michael.
I have just re watched some of the bashir tapes and i must admit that i really think their is something different with the mj holding hands with gavin and the mj at the end in the final programme.The face just seems different.The mouth ,lips , smile just don`t seem to match.I also find it odd that mj did not know that prince had been poked in the eye on the trip to the zoo until bashir told him later in the day.If there are two mj`s i can`t see it ever coming out as it would open a whole can of worms regarding the trial as people would wonder who really attended.The mj holding hands with gavin has the same smile as the O2 mj.Also the mj on the home movies shows his bottom teeth more as he talks but the one in the final bashir tape does not show them as much.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

April 11, 2010, 09:24:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please look at the ear specifically in 1, 9, 11 and towards the end the ear in the smooth criminal photo. These are different ears and I don't think there is any mistaking it. All of these pics are interesting. I have seen them before but not side by side. I was shocked at a couple but the ears are just not the same camera angles and lighting aside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 10:49:58 PM
:shock:  :shock: I can't tell you how much in shock I am over these comments.  Where is the LOVE and respect to this man?  45 freakin years, and you are trying to take this away from him?  What has this become? sounds to me its no better than tabloid trash.  What happen to trying to find out if Michael is alive?  Michael didn't do this, and it wasn't Michael there, and his ears, his jaw, his nose, What the hell?  Michael didn't spend his whole life for us, just to have us in the end say, OH, thats not him !!!!!  All those years, do you think he would risk his hard work to have someone else do it for him?  I'm in aww that people are believing this.  Look at Michael's face, look in his eyes, ITS HIM, FOR GOD SAKE.  Stop trying to take his legacy from him.  He did it all, no one else.  It makes me really sad to realize what this has come down to.   :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 01:10:51 AM
Quote from: "steph"
Quote from: "wendst6"
Bashir Interview

And LMP and Debbie

Different Michael.
I have just re watched some of the bashir tapes and i must admit that i really think their is something different with the mj holding hands with gavin and the mj at the end in the final programme.The face just seems different.The mouth ,lips , smile just don`t seem to match.I also find it odd that mj did not know that prince had been poked in the eye on the trip to the zoo until bashir told him later in the day.If there are two mj`s i can`t see it ever coming out as it would open a whole can of worms regarding the trial as people would wonder who really attended.The mj holding hands with gavin has the same smile as the O2 mj.Also the mj on the home movies shows his bottom teeth more as he talks but the one in the final bashir tape does not show them as much.

I come to the same result. "There is something different about this boy"
-anyone else who is willing to reconsider things from a neutral point of view will very likely realize the same.
Only a fool thinks he cannot be fooled. I am a fool - but I know that much... ;)

The tipsy one is charming - whether it´s him or not...  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 12, 2010, 01:40:25 AM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
:shock:  :shock: I can't tell you how much in shock I am over these comments.  Where is the LOVE and respect to this man?  45 freakin years, and you are trying to take this away from him?  What has this become? sounds to me its no better than tabloid trash.  What happen to trying to find out if Michael is alive?  Michael didn't do this, and it wasn't Michael there, and his ears, his jaw, his nose, What the hell?  Michael didn't spend his whole life for us, just to have us in the end say, OH, thats not him !!!!!  All those years, do you think he would risk his hard work to have someone else do it for him?  I'm in aww that people are believing this.  Look at Michael's face, look in his eyes, ITS HIM, FOR GOD SAKE.  Stop trying to take his legacy from him.  He did it all, no one else.  It makes me really sad to realize what this has come down to.   :(  :(

lynnandsofee, this website is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.  It was set up as one in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.  Although every moment of Mike's life is scrutinized, it is done with respect.  

More and more people are convinced that doubles were used, and I'm sure this won't be the last thread in which doubles are discussed.  It's not about taking Mike's legacy away from him, it's looking at the big picture and trying to solve the enormous puzzle.  If it hurts you to see what's discussed in threads like this one I think you better skip them.  If you think that it's all Mike in those pictures then I respect that, but let us discuss our ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 02:43:29 AM
I think that´s what we all did (me included) during the years:

It might be that we´ll find a whole new world on the surface of the sea.
Maybe a livelier, more multidimensional truth?...
Maybe something that´s completely different from what we´ve dreamed of?...
Or more brilliant than we´ve ever imagined?...

To break the surface is at any rate more interesting than to fancy someone from "out of the cave".
Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 06:44:20 AM by rag doll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 03:30:48 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
lynnandsofee, this website is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators. It was set up as one in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond. Although every moment of Mike's life is scrutinized, it is done with respect.

More and more people are convinced that doubles were used, and I'm sure this won't be the last thread in which doubles are discussed. It's not about taking Mike's legacy away from him, it's looking at the big picture and trying to solve the enormous puzzle. If it hurts you to see what's discussed in threads like this one I think you better skip them. If you think that it's all Mike in those pictures then I respect that, but let us discuss our ideas.

You're absolutely right. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 06:51:58 AM
I´m sorry if this was discussed before in this context.
But this video came to my mind while thinking about the whole "double" subject.

[youtube:u09nb5l6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0SBTBcTDHo[/youtube:u09nb5l6]

Leaving aside the funny aspect for a moment - wouldn´t this be reason enough?...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 12, 2010, 07:18:58 AM
Rag doll, do you mean that he used doubles because he hated to tour?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

April 12, 2010, 09:52:45 AM
I know the  MJ doubbles are more sophisticated and harder to spot than an ordinary impersonator or tribute artist.... but anyway i made this little video of  impersonators ... enjoy!

[youtube:1gzag922]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8kcgpi5MEQ[/youtube:1gzag922]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

April 12, 2010, 10:22:43 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"

To break the surface is at any rate more interesting than to fancy someone from "out of the cave".
I really don't see what there is to look forward to concerning this- the only thing that wouldn't totally suck is if the MAIN double we've seen is closely tied by family blood to him. Finding a lot of totally non-related people in his place would a very make-you-feel-like-an-idiot experience- After all, Miss Ariel there still pretty much got what she wanted with ol' Eric..and no doubles.

You know, I pretty much always noticed the differences in Living With. I can't see how he would trust doubles with the kids, ESPECIALLY baby Blanket, yet, that part where he's feeding him he seems weird and like, phony or something.. I wonder if there are still fakes in it, but any time we see him with the kids, it is the real him, but he acts weird because one of his "alters" is activated, like Mo and Souza wrote in that blog..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 11:07:37 AM
I wonder if there are still fakes in it, but any time we see him with the kids, it is the real him, but he acts weird because one of his "alters" is activated, like Mo and Souza wrote in that blog..?

But most of the time we can see Michael with the wider nose, with the children.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 11:12:23 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Rag doll, do you mean that he used doubles because he hated to tour?

I don´t know - could be part of the root.
Why did he hate to tour?

The vehemence of his refusal caught my eye.
What comes off to me from the clip is not "I don´t want to tour because it´s a little uncomfortable" -
He says: IT´S HELL....he repeats it, he means it.

But this statement is obviously not "Mainstream-& Fan-suitable" so his true feelings get censored. Sad.  :(  
What do you think?...  

Pink Topaz: Learn Observe Vision Embrace. I can´t add more to that. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 12, 2010, 11:29:55 AM
lynnandsofee, do not take it that way, do not think it's a lack of respect, in fact we all know that there are double, and this site is to investigate and comment, always respecting his opinion and everyone. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

April 12, 2010, 11:57:05 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "rag doll"

I really don't see what there is to look forward to concerning this- the only thing that wouldn't totally suck is if the MAIN double we've seen is closely tied by family blood to him. Finding a lot of totally non-related people in his place would a very make-you-feel-like-an-idiot experience- After all, Miss Ariel there still pretty much got what she wanted with ol' Eric..and no doubles.

You know, I pretty much always noticed the differences in Living With. I can't see how he would trust doubles with the kids, ESPECIALLY baby Blanket, yet, that part where he's feeding him he seems weird and like, phony or something.. I wonder if there are still fakes in it, but any time we see him with the kids, it is the real him, but he acts weird because one of his "alters" is activated, like Mo and Souza wrote in that blog..?

Pink, like I said: take a break! You are angry at someone that isn't able to defend himself now. We are only speculating here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions