Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 05, 2010, 09:31:19 PM
Sometimes things are outside of our realm so  it is difficult to wrap our brain and understand. It doesn't have to be bad things either. Some people live differently and must adjust their lifestyles to their way of living. I'm not 100% on some aspects of the doubles theory. Some I accept while some I reject. However  I don't block out possibilties. I am not a celebrity living in a fishbowl with constant threats toward me so it is a foreign concept to have to use doubles. I can walk down the street without being mobbed. Hence I take all of that for granted. What about the biggest celebrity in the world. What we take for granted he cannot enjoy. It may have been a survival and sanity tool to use the doubles. Survival and protection from well meaning fans and from dangerous stalkers. Plus it may have been done to give him a sense of normalcy and keep him stress free and grounded.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 09:44:51 PM
well said GirlSaturday :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 05:27:45 AM
wow im speechless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 05:46:00 AM
what if.... the O2 guy IS a doubble after all. and the real MJ indeed was ill as reported in late 2008 when we saw the pics of him in the wheelchair?

the family knowing Mj wont live for much longer and this person "fake mj" was to perform at O2 in order to restore MJ's legacy. ?? the real MJ passed before the shows and for some reason they (the family) didnt let fake mj perform and  thats when tii the movie was created.... those last few days of rehearsal.

over the yers i have many times thougt to my self "that isnt mj" when he looked a bit off...  but  he did loose some weight and that does shange your apperance... so does age... and if he indeed was on drugs... well.... that changes your personality.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

April 06, 2010, 06:00:06 AM
Maybe there is a double for MJ But I dont think there is someone who looks that close to Michael . Ok E Casanova is the closest to MJ but still you can see diffrence . And I do not believe that MJ use doubels in This is it and yeah MJ act a littlebit strange at the Conference in London but its him 100 % .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 06:28:56 AM
:)  :)  well folks be ready for the beginning of a new type of theory..well who am i kidding to me its not even a theory :D  but from the insight from my friend GirlSaturday two minds do think alike believe we have figured out or cracked this hoax with in a hoax..*WARNING MY VIDEOS MAY BE CONTROVERSIAL, OR EVEN SPARK SADNESS AND ANGER BUT REMEMBER IF THAT DOES EVER OCCUR IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION* BUT I DO ASK THAT YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND FOLLOW ME ON THIS..TODAY I WILL BE MAKING A POST NOT A VIDEO JUST YET BUT STATING ME AND GIRLSATURDAY THEORY..HOPEFULLY FROM THE HELP OF SOUZA AND MO THAT WILL TURN THIS FORUM UPSIDE DOWN  AND HOAX UPSIDE DOWN  :D OH YES MICHEAL IS ALIVE.  :D HEHE..JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES FROM THE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL...AND I MEAN REEEAALLLY LOOK AND YOU MIGHT JUST FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

April 06, 2010, 06:49:52 AM
Gosh, I watched this during my lunch break!! It scared the living daylights out of me! Really--he has changed his look so many times that it is really difficult to know who he really is. I believe that a decoy died (proof--ID established with driver's license) and that the real Michael is around and was at his Memorial and Funeral.  Maybe his family knows are they suspect? Janet suspects...Jermaine....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

April 06, 2010, 07:08:32 AM
Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
:)  :)  well folks be ready for the beginning of a new type of theory..well who am i kidding to me its not even a theory :D  but from the insight from my friend GirlSaturday two minds do think alike believe we have figured out or cracked this hoax with in a hoax..*WARNING MY VIDEOS MAY BE CONTROVERSIAL, OR EVEN SPARK SADNESS AND ANGER BUT REMEMBER IF THAT DOES EVER OCCUR IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION* BUT I DO ASK THAT YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND FOLLOW ME ON THIS..TODAY I WILL BE MAKING A POST NOT A VIDEO JUST YET BUT STATING ME AND GIRLSATURDAY THEORY..HOPEFULLY FROM THE HELP OF SOUZA AND MO THAT WILL TURN THIS FORUM UPSIDE DOWN  AND HOAX UPSIDE DOWN  :D OH YES MICHEAL IS ALIVE.  :D HEHE..JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES FROM THE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL...AND I MEAN REEEAALLLY LOOK AND YOU MIGHT JUST FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF  ;)

Please..not an other riddle!
What do you mean?
Is there something we did not see yet in de Memorial or Funeral?
I am with you an Mo an Souza in the there must be doubles.
Not that i saw absolute proof.
But over the years i am wondering..To many times i said What? How can he go from this to that and back again..Why do i have this od feeling looking at who?
Did he send somewone else to marry Debbie Rowe?
How can you not see this?
I certinaly can not say there is no double..and stil have a open mind about all of this!
One thing i am sure of..there is something strange going on in this!

Sorry for my English..i dont post often(because i find it difficult to express myself..i am Dutch)
But this puzzled me for a long time!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 06, 2010, 07:41:27 AM
Thank You wiZZkIDD  :!:  I'm looking forward to your post.

I'm going to quote a post from loveratheart4mj and my reply to it, which are in the thread called "why are doubles so important to the hoax?" at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Maybe this might make it a bit easier to understand and accept the existence of doubles...

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"

I AGREE WITH YOU! I DONT WANT TO THINK INTERVIEWS WERE NOT HIM. IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL ALMOST VIOLATED  :(  I ADORE THIS MAN. IF DOUBLES WERE USED IN SUCH UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL THINGS THEN I WOULD FEEL A FOOL TO HAVE SUCH ADORATION FOR SOMEONE THATS WASNT REALLY WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE.

No offense, but I think you exactly described the main problem in the whole 'doubles issue' - people being afraid of their own feelings when they would admit the use of doubles.  I know a lot of people won't like what I'm saying, but what you said is precisely what I have said before.  Denying doubles because you would feel deceived won't make them go away.

Please, again, ask yourself WHY Mike has used doubles.  Would you still feel deceived if he has done it to protect himself?  Would you still feel violated if doubles were used as survival tactic?  Would you still feel you're fooled if he used doubles when he was too sick to appear/perform?  Remember how many times he said someone was poisoning him...  Do you think Mike used doubles because he likes fooling around and playing with people's feelings?  I really don't think so, at one point he might have had no other choice but to use doubles in order to keep himself safe.

If that is the case, would you still feel violated and fooled?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 08:00:47 AM
WHEN DID THIS ALL STARTED ? MAYBE IT WAS JUST AFTER THE LIBERIANGIRL PERIODE ?, BECAUSE AT THE MEMORIAL AND FUNURAL THEY ONLY SHOWED THESE PICTURES OF HIM ,AND MAYBE WE MUST SEARCH FROM THERE TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON IS ? ITS MAYBE A CLUE FOR US ,JUST MY THOUGHT ABOUT IT  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

April 06, 2010, 08:39:27 AM
THAT'S a VERY good vid! Thank you! :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 10:06:34 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mike in wheelchair.

But I remember that someone on LKL (Miko?) said that Mike loved to pull sb's leg and that he did this with the wheelchair thing. That he wasn't ill at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:17:38 PM
thanks more to come  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:27:11 PM
Make up and plastic surgery.  End of.  No doubles.  All Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:30:25 PM
lol i use to think that too  :) that it was all make up and plastic surgery..till i read between the lines and found out theres ALOT more to Michael that we all forgot about ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions