Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "kel70"
getting back to the propofol...all this crap that mj injected himself..have they not taken finger prints off the bottle??    :?

We wont know the answer to that until the trial starts.

Not to be morbid, but - you can put fingerprints onto anything after someone's dead.  
Just wrap their hand around it.   :?

I've seen too many episodes of Law & Order where people were murdered and set up as a suicide or a murder/suicide.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Always Coca Cola !   :D

Ooops sorry...
I would just like to say that Coke can be used to clean metalic stuff, but you know, you can clean your bathroom with vinegar, and still you have some on your salad...And if you leave your hand in vinegar for hours, you will have no more nails...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...coke is also a product i use on my painting brush when the painting dry on it...1 night in a glass of coke and they are new :S i don't drink coke since i found that :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJfan4life"
could MJ be in deal with coke? 3 hours before this was posted, product placement maybe??

IDK - LOL. But, if he's not, I wonder how Coke likes being linked to Dr Murray? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "MJfan4life"
could MJ be in deal with coke? 3 hours before this was posted, product placement maybe??

IDK - LOL. But, if he's not, I wonder how Coke likes being linked to Dr Murray? :)

I am very surprised that CocaCola did not had answer about all this ! Everbody says in fact that CocaCola killed Michael, and they have nothing to say ?
You know in France, Sarkozy said he would "clean the town with a kärcher" if it was needed to have violence out of cities. And everybody started to use the word "Karcher" to talk about "getting non-french people out of the country" Of the Kärcher compagny said they DO NOT want to be linked to that, and that their product and name shouldn't be used for that.
It's strange that TMZ can use such image without having problems with CocaCola Compagny.

or maybe Michael actually had a deal with Pepsi  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I dont know about anyone else.. but this is the first time i have heard of Michael Jackson drinking lots of pop (soda).

I remember when he did the Pepsi adverts, he didnt want to do them as he didnt drink Pepsi or any other soft fizzy drink and he felt a bit of a fraud advertising something he didnt consume

I thought he was very anti Pepsi and Coca cola?????

And another thought.. why "Coca Cola" and not "Pepsi"???   The two are rivals and MJ is famously tied to Pepsi with his advertisements...   is this some kind of message?????  If it is, i dont get it but it strikes me as very odd.

I was thinking about this coke thing and I came across this article.I was wondering if it could have anything to do with it. What do you all think?  I will copy and paste it here. Sorry but the video they mention no longer works and I searched youtube and could not find it.

How Don King and Michael Jackson killed Coke with Pepsi in the War of the 80's!

Did you know that Pepsi vs. Coke War went into overdrive in the 80's? Ok, probably you did... but did you also know that the greatest Promoter of all time Don King played a key role? What many Boxing fans might not know is that Don King in the 80's also promoted Michael Jackson... and was the key figure in landing Jackson a contract with Pepsi.

We have a special video for you here on this page. It details the war between Pepsi and Coke and how the  

legendary Don King along with superstar Michael Jackson played a huge role in the war. Trust me, you got to see this one!
At the height of Jackson's popularity, Don King made Coke an offer they couldn't refuse....yet the Cola giant did just that...they refused. King then went over to Pepsi and made them an offer they could not refuse... and Pepsi jumped on it. Coke then came back with a much better offer, but King told them he already signed a deal with Pepsi.
The end result was Hundreds of Millions in profits for Pepsi and a MASSIVE swap in market share.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I remember now that I'm thinking about Coca-Cola killed Michael = Killer-Coke.
There is something happening in Columbia (South America), a campaign to stop Killer-Coke (Coca-Cola) here is a link to have more information You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nevertheless I don't know if there's a link with the hoax. It is just that I remembered this when I read the TMZ article...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Well now you mention it Sarahli, I remember that it is said that Coca Cola is the largest buyer of coca, although they have never admitted, coca leaves have medicinal properties all depends on the use made of, I have taken from you coca as a digestive. With regard to the Coca Cola I think now the propaganda is negative, well it is related nothing but a murder, I found this article about the Coca Cola and the coca leaf;

An article in The New York Times by Clifford D. May the July 1, 1998, entitled "How to get your coca Coca Cola," explains that "a laboratory of Stepan Company in Maywood, New Jersey, is the only legal importer of coca leaves in the United States, obtained mainly from Peru and in lesser extent, Bolivia. In addition to producing the flavoring agent used in Coca-Cola, Stepan extracts cocaine also coca leaves, which sells the company Mallinckrodt Inc., a St. Louis pharmaceutical manufacturer that is the only U.S. company licensed the product for medicinal purposes. "

Another article, written by Drew Benson to The Washington Times on April 20, 2004, explains that Coca Cola "removed the cocaine from its recipe around 1900, but the secret formula still requires a free coca extract cocaine produced by a factory Co. Stepan Company in Maywood, New Jersey. "Stepan buys about 100 tons of dried coca leaves a year," said Marco Castillo, spokesman for the Peruvian state-owned National Coca Co. " (Enaco, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

Stepan Company is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website, where they recognize manufacture chemicals for the pharmaceutical and food industry, among which are solvents, emulsifiers and flavorings. It has about 1,500 employees. In its history section, acknowledged ownership of the plant in Maywood, which it bought in 1959

A third article, "Just say coca", written by Jimmy Langman for Newsweek, dated October 30, 2006, explains that "in Peru, the state-owned coca provides Enaco (...) coca leaves for use as anesthetic in Japan and Belgium as well as to create a flavoring used by Coca Cola. This is an exception to the prohibition [export of coca] to keep the United Nations, which many experts say that Coca Cola was negotiated, and allows you to export coca as long as certain ingredients have been extracted from the leaf. Coca Cola, who long refused to dicutir the 'secret formula' for its flagship drink, also declined to comment for this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

According to Dr Conrad Murray was the death of Michael Jackson in his coke addiction. The King of Pop would have been addicted to Coke, because of the invigorating caffeine, while simultaneously complaining of insomnia. Physician to Michael Jackson wants the cola addiction of his patients prove that Jackson was responsible for his own death.

Unlike Murray, according to doctors who prove that Michael Jackson was a demanding celebrity, who himself worked at.

Jackson, the massive amounts drinking cola to boost themselves up. At the time the pop star he wanted to sleep the anesthetic propofol administered. Sources claim to entertainment Web site TMZ that this is the way Murray will defend itself.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Mikey I'm a coca cola addict too and I feel your pain.  

On a serious note, I listened to a doctor on Ustream last night who all but stated straight out that if propofol was found in Michael's stomach (as stated in the official autopsy of whomever died that morning), it would have had to be ingested orally.  Nothing enters the stomach through intra venous drip.  Murray's theory that MJ drank propofol is ludacris.  If it was indeed ingested (?) then my theory is that either Conrad fed it to him in pretense of it being something else, or he poured it down MJ's throat while he was under.  There is no way that I'll ever believe that MJ came from under, unhooked his tubing, walked across the room, got a bottle of profofol, opened one and drank it, picked up another bottle, got back in the bed, re-started his drip with the other bottle, knocked himself out and went back to his final sleep.  This sounds like the rants of a mad man.  Murray is losing his grip, but the insanity plea ain't gonna ride.  Sorry, think of another lie to go along with the hundreds you've already fabricated Conrad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Kim

Dr. Murray is a f***ing liar!
If I ever meet this man, I'd kick him out the truth  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

Quote from: "Kim"
Dr. Murray is a f***ing liar!
If I ever meet this man, I'd kick him out the truth  :lol:

here's to you, murray!  :lol:  sorry i suddenly reminded about this song..
[youtube:14gv0ret]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoGFgSiWzoc[/youtube:14gv0ret]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Kim

Or this song... :lol:

[youtube:3nebjqj7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGjxxytLy8[/youtube:3nebjqj7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

[youtube:1on9gbbd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGjxxytLy8[/youtube:1on9gbbd]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  seriously kim..we need to stop this... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

Kim

Quote from: "miss j"

[youtube:15d67jji]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGjxxytLy8[/youtube:15d67jji]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  seriously kim..we need to stop this... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  anyway...It's a nice song! I like it. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions