Re: Be critical!
April 09, 2010, 03:51:31 PM
yes. Sarahli, "...This is to show us how easy it is to manipulate public opinion..."
and done deliberately by TMZ. :o
I see TMZ as sort of an experiment to show us what many of us are already aware of...news lacks integrity; cares only about ratings, which means $$. Furthermore, corrupt.
This was made quite evident a few years ago with media's continued defamation of Michael following that horrid trial by which he was acquitted & media practically ignored.

I wish more ppl would comment to the likes of others like they do at TMZ...The Insider, Fox, The NY Post, Rolling Stone & Vanity Fair (more & too many)   :P

whoa Gina; painful to be reminded. I am reminded of such everyday.
Yet, this only gives us an inkling as to how Michael has felt.
Marlon "How much pain can one man take?"
Only Michael & God know this.  :idea:
I think Michael can handle a lot more now. He's much stronger now as proven by his returning to The US and doing what he's done.
However, he is still very sensitive which should not be taken for granted. As strong as Michael is, he will always be a very sensitive person. This is what makes him so perceptive, empathetic & creative. Michael is attuned to many things & sees alot.

So, as we stand-up for Michael, let's please have more empathy for him & respect his words over the speculation of others.  :!:
Meanwhile, we need no more words from Michael, at this time, for he has said & sang all there is to say where this is concerned. His values are clear & he need not defend his innocence any longer.  :arrow:
Our privilege to stand up for his innocence.[attachment=0:1uqqamzh]a frown...- FcBK MJ fanclub- 6096_1205262215067_1333995669_30604418_4408878_n.jpg[/attachment:1uqqamzh]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

Java

April 09, 2010, 09:08:11 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "suomursu"
While you read TMZ's posts (not to forget other media) remember that it's a tabloid! You should be critical about it! I've noticed that they usually begin their posts with "sources tell". They don't tell us what those sources are. The source could be their own imagination!

So don't get too down if there's something against the hoax theory. Neither should you get your hopes too high if they are sending messages pro-hoax.

I think TMZ's own What's The Big Friggin' Difference series is a good example of how pictures can be manipulated. Also the stories could be half-made-up.

Just something to think about.

But don't forget: TMZ were the very first ones who reported Michaels "death". And the owner of TMZ is a friend of MJ

Can you tell me who this friend is?  TMZ is owned by Warner Brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 02:40:27 AM
Warner Brothers and TMZ are watching us

Ever since the hoax they have recently debuted Moonwalker and V for Vendetta on the WB Movie Channel.

And now they are showing The Prestige and advertising it as it is the first time on their channel. These are all the movies that we have been dissecting. Can all this be a coincidence???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions