mmz

Re: MJ seen in Germany, Bad Malente
April 17, 2010, 09:49:32 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
im sorry but when i see him, i wont take a picture out of respect for him.

Me too, if i saw him walking along the street or somewhere else i would no way take a photo of him just to convince everybody that he is alive, i would just smile at him,  tell him how much i adore him and then just leave and it would make me the happiest girl in the world.

But..isn't it strange that most of the sightings are from Fans? I agree a fan is respectful for Michael privacy,and wouldn't take a photo,maybe...but no not-fan has reported of a sighting or taken a picture neither... this makes me doubt...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 17, 2010, 09:54:21 AM
mmz wrote:But..isn't it strange that most of the sightings are from Fans? I agree a fan is respectful for Michael privacy,and wouldn't take a photo,maybe...but no not-fan has reported of a sighting or taken a picture neither... this makes me doubt...

Agree, but maybe non fans would not take into consideration the possibility that he may be still alive, i mean they are 100% sure that he is dead and if they see Mike walking along the street they would be more than sure that it's a double, one of thousands that he has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 17, 2010, 05:37:35 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
wow, Michael is all over the place. Australia, Germany, France, Canada, Netherlands..... :roll:

Oh really Canada too...Great! He can come hid out here!
LOL

Excuse me...but I have a "waiting ticket" since 1992, so I guess he'll be coming to France first  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 17, 2010, 11:04:20 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
You know he CAN be out when he wants now. I mean, people who see him would think he is an impersonator, and other people who would be sure it's Michael, and would talk abot it would only be seen as hoaxers, telling a fake story...

So what would happen if Michael was at my own door with pizzas and a horror movie DVD ? I guess I would let him in, and never tell anybody, because...

Would anyone believe me if I say I had a pizza party with Michael Jackson ? It was already unbelievable when he was alive  :lol:  I mean, he really can do it now. Noone would dare say they saw Michael Jackson.  :roll:

Oh my, your post made me laugh and when I saw this Fox News article come out two days ago, I was reminded of your post...

EXCLUSIVE: B.J. Novak Played Games With Michael Jackson at Deepak Chopra’s House

By Hollie McKay

- FOXNews.com

At just 30 years old, B.J Novak has already had a wealth of eye-opening experiences in the world of entertainment. One of the most bizarre involved him, Scattergories and the King of Pop at the private home of one of the world’s biggest leaders in the meditation movement.

“This figure sweeps into the room in a red military outfit and black hat and sunglasses and sits down at the kids’ table. I thought, How weird. Deepak hired a Michael Jackson impersonator. Then I realized, It is f**king Michael Jackson,” Novak recalls of a childhood visit to Deepak Chopra’s home in Playboy’s May 20Q feature (issue on newsstands and online at Playboydigital.com on Friday, April 16).  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login